Twenty-second Encounter
5.9k 11 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twenty-second Encounter

As I woke, my dreams began to fade. Something about riding on top of Godzilla as they razed a city. All I really remember was the ending, when they said: “Thanks mom, this world is fun.”

“Is it gone, Sam?” (me)

“Yes. Everyone disappeared after you fell asleep, including the giant ball of dicks.” (Sam)

“I don’t want to make monsters, Sam.” (me)

“Maybe you don’t have to.” (Sam)

“Yeah. Maybe I don’t.” (me)

“Still depressed?” (Sam)

“I want kids! I don’t know why I want kids! It doesn’t make any sense! Yet, I want kids and can’t have them! I didn’t even realize I wanted kids really, or how much I wanted them until I realized I couldn’t! Why do I want kids?!” (me)

“I don’t know, Lily. I don’t know. (Sam)

“Damnit, stupid emotions.” (me)

“Oh dear. Is this a bad time?” (man 1)

“No, I’m alright. Just… gave birth to a giant ball of dicks and got upset about it.” (me) Bah, people were here already. The two men and two women whom had shown up this time, looked somewhat familiar and I didn’t think they were bad people, but I couldn’t quite remember them.

“Well, I was asked to apologize on behalf of the god of light. They, uh, over-reacted to your summoning.” (man 1)

“Huh? What do you mean?” (me)

“I’m the hero, Ichigo. I was originally sent to this dungeon to destroy the demon lord before they became a threat. However, after not finding any apparent demon lord and going back for answers, it was realized that you are the demon lord, and you probably aren’t a threat.” (Ichigo)

“Ha… ha… ha. Such… stupid gods. So after the dark god sent me here, the light god summoned you from Japan to kill me?” (me)

“Wha? How do you know I’m from Japan?!” (Ichigo)

“I’m from America.” (me)

“Oh. Yeah, that’s about right.” (Ichigo)

“You speak english remarkably well.” (me)

“Huh? You’re the one speaking Japanese!” (Ichigo)

“... maybe we should be complimenting the god’s translation magic then?” (me)

“I guess so.” (Ichigo)

“Um, you were upset about birthing a giant ball of dicks?” (woman 2)

“Well, more about realizing I can’t have proper kids. I don’t even know why I care about it, but I do.” (me)

“Oh, you poor thing.” (woman 2) She walked up to hug me, and I happily indulged in her embrace.

“Why do I even want kids?” (me)

“Sometimes we want things without any real reason. It’s entirely normal. Wanting children is an extremely common one. It must be hard realizing you can’t.” (woman 2)

“Yeah, it is. It seems so stupid that I feel this way! Didn’t even think I cared like this.” (me)

“A shock, huh?” (woman 2)

“Yeah.” (me)

“Now, who’s this young man with you? Will you introduce us?” (woman 2)

“Oh, uh, this is Sam. He’s my lover and companion.” (me)

“I gave my life pledge.” (Sam)

“Oh, I see. That’s rather impressive! Looks like you won’t have to be alone anymore, Lily.” (woman 2)

“Yeah, he’s a big help.” (me)

“Would you like to cuddle with the two of us for a while? Sam and I?” (woman 2)

“Sure. Though, you haven’t introduced yourself yet?” (me)

“I’m Emmara, priest of light.” (Emmara)

“You don’t have a problem with me being a monster?” (me)

“No. I’ve always believed in caring for everyone. You are clearly a person, regardless of what form you may have.” (Emmara)

“Thanks.” (me)

Warmly embraced on both sides, I fell asleep fantasizing about the two of them playing with my body and exploring all my most sensitive places. It led to pleasant dreams in which I forgot all about my troubles. Thank you, Sam, and Emmara.

131