Twenty-seventh Encounter
5.5k 8 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Twenty-seventh Encounter

Waking up fully rested is something I’ve found pretty wonderful about coming to this world. Now that I’m not alone anymore, I’m able to really appreciate it. Especially after an exhausting encounter.

“After that fight, I think I just want to spend some time loving you, Sam.” (me)

“We might need to deal with the opening door first.” (Sam)

“Drat.” (me) Four women entered the room.

“It’s her! The one they told us about!” (woman 1)

“Um, did the hero come though here?” (woman 2)

“Yeah. He passed through. I managed to make the fake priest retreat though.” (me)

“Oh, wow!” (woman 1)

“He was forced to retreat against a floor 10 boss? Yet the Hero was the one retreating before?” (woman 2)

“Pretty sure I’m getting better at fighting. Had I fought the way I used to, I’d have lost for sure.” (me) Though, I couldn’t help but think it was silly of me to only now realize I can use the doorway to make fighting multiple foes at once, easier. That’s a classic trick in games to avoid being surrounded.

“Could I spar with you? I’d like to test how strong you are.” (woman 3)

“Sure, I guess. Are you trying to figure out how I won?” (me)

“Yes.” (woman 3)

“I made use of the doorway to the bath.” (me) As I explained, I moved to the doorway like I had against the priest. She then lunged at me with her two blades.

“Ah! I see! You are very good at one on one combat!” (woman 3)

“Using the doorway to prevent them from being able to use their numbers advantage. Defeating this strategy requires ranged attacks.” (woman 4)

“In a dungeon like this though, most people favor melee. Too many ambushes and small rooms. If a person can’t fight in melee, they won’t do well in this dungeon.” (woman 1)

“Seems this dungeon is more secure than we thought! Thanks for the demonstration.” (woman 3)

Frankly, a one on one fight feels unfair for my opponents. The doorway isn’t small enough to truly create a one on one fight, but it does make it much harder for multiple foes to attack me at the same time.

“You should learn grapple techniques.” (woman 2)

“What do you mean? She did quite well. Why would she need to grapple?” (woman 3)

“She has enough tentacles and tendrils to completely overwhelm you if she just uses them all to try and grab you. Even if you can cut a few, you can’t stop them all.” (woman 2)

I hadn’t thought about that. It sounds painful, but it might work. I’d been focused on avoiding injury when I fought most of the time, and even when I wasn’t, I was thinking more about strikes, not grabs. “That’s an interesting idea.” (me)

“Well, I think I’d prefer not to experience that myself.” (woman 3)

“It’s just a thought. Hopefully it won’t be needed. I just found it strange to find a monster that doesn’t try to restrain their opponents in this place. Grappling techniques are very common for the tentacle monsters in this dungeon.” (woman 2)

“Most of them are trying to rape you, right?” (me)

“Yeah. They get their phallic tentacles into every hole they can. I like to wear tight clothing to make it harder for them.” (woman 4)

“When I tried that, they kept destroying my clothes and armor. Cheaper to leave them easy access, and just cut them off with my swords until they are out of limbs. Thankfully, they’re too stupid to grab my arms first.” (woman 3)

“Ugh, you might be okay with the way they feel on your skin, but I do not like it, and if they actually got inside? Well, that’s why I let you take the front line, and keep my distance.” (woman 4)

“It’s better than the damned goblin dens I once tried to help clear out. After watching companions die, I was thinking of quitting the adventurer life. Only after learning about this place did I decide to continue.” (woman 3)

“Um, while this is kinda interesting, I’d like to just spend some time with, Sam here. You’re welcome to enjoy the bath, and to get passed me, you just need to wait for me to fall asleep.” (me)

“Oh! Uh, sorry to have disturbed your time together.” (woman 1) She then grabbed two of the others and started dragging them to the bath in the back. “C’mon, let’s go to the bath and relax.” She seemed to be blushing pretty strongly.

“You’re not gonna try to turn it into a show?” (Sam)

“Right now, I just want some time alone with you, Sam. After that exhausting fight, I want some love.” (me)

“I’ll be happy to give you some love.” (Sam)

He gave me love, and tongue, and dick, and cum, and many orgasms too, until I went to sleep in his arms. I love you, Sam.

116