Chapter 96: revealing dresses in high speed train
357 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 96: revealing dresses in high speed train

Just like that one can tell that Rita was completely used during this time.

The good thing is that Rita made another good progress during this time and some of her skills reached level 20 during this time.

This is the upper limit of this world and they could not be improved any more.

Also she got plenty of lust points because of all of her actions during this time.

Other than improving her body enchantment she also improved her stats points to around 10 points in everyone of the stat points.

Similarly he also improved most of his skills too level 10+

Unfortunately it is just a short time and the total improvement is not that significant.

She still has a long way to go.

Soon the summer break appeared.

Also both Christina and John graduated from the college.

On the big day both Rita and nick preformed twerk dance, strip tease and pole dance for big John and Christina along with few other friends that big John allowed.

He was very impressed by the moves of Rita and nick.

Later nick asked the permission of big John to take Rita to his home town to let her meet with his father and brother.

Rita nodded her head behind nick letting big John and Christina accept this.

Also big John ordered them to return within a week so that they can go to other places to enjoy the summer vacation.

With that arranged nick book tickets for him and Rita to his home town.

It was a busy place with many people gambling day and night.

It is a town near Las Vegas.

They did not buy the flight tickets instead they booked the train tickets.

This was because he received a quest from the system.

All the rewards he got from the system have made him happy so he decided to do the quest.

The reward this time is a future speculation of the share market.

Actually this quest was given to him by Rita.

She got a quest with the reward of more lust points of cucking nick in a train.

If nick was also fucked then the reward would double.

Also she did not have to search for the people to fuck them.

The system would directly point out the things for her.

That is reason why she loves the system so much.

Well the system is connected to the lust network and naturally knows where the chances of convergence of lustful people occur.

So she gave nick the position and number where the ticket should be booked for the train.

He got the same things quickly and arranged for everything.

Nick turned his women body mode and appeared as Nicky with a short skirt and big tits.

Naturally to top is a knotted shirt.

As for Rita she is wearing something even sluttier.

It was a band that covered her tits with a snort jacket and a right mini skirt down.

Also both of them are not wearing any panties.

There is no need for bras too.

Nicky has a problem with her tits because the dress is too right making her tits to lactate.

They pushed their suitcases and walked over to the railway station.

Their appearance directly attracted the gazes of many men and even woman in the area.

While they took the taxi to come over they sat in the back seat with their legs spread.

This made the taxi driver almost had an accident on the road.

Only after Nicky promised to give him a blowjob after getting to the railway station, he stopped staring back at them.

Also they were not charged for the taxi fare.

Nicky gave the driver a blowjob while Rita let him play with her tits and suck her milk.

They quickly boarded the train and got to their compartment.

The box they got their berths are a 4 seater one with 4 berths for sleeping.

By the time both Rita and Nicky arrived there are already two men with the expressions saying that they are lecherous people.

Just looking at their dress made their dicks stand and their eyes are oozing lust.

They are literally fucking Rita and Nicky with their eyes.

Rita and Nicky did not show any disgust and instead went to check their berths.

They got the top berths so when checking they are straight in front of the faces of the lecherous men.

Their belly buttons and tits came straight in front of their faces.

Also when they jumped a little their short skirts moved up showing their bountiful ass and the truth that they are not wearing panties.

This is the naked provocation for those lecherous people.

So they did not let go of the chance and directly embraced the beauties into their hands.

They hugged their waists tightly while sitting on the berth and their faces planted kisses on their belly buttons.

This made both Rita and Nicky moan.

They only moaned but did not reject the touch of these men.

Since it is like that the men because bolder and their hands went under their skirts to fondle their asses.

Also they tried to finger their ass hole.

But they were surprised by the hard thing that they touched.

It was the butt plugs.

This confirmed that both Rita and Nicky are perverted sluts.

So immediately they lifted their skirts to directly see their pussies.

Rita has a pussy but Nicky had a dick.

Even though there is a pussy behind the dick it was hidden right now and it would not be discovered right now.

So the person that lifted the skirt of Nicky was shocked.

But the expression of lewdness did not change.

He then pulled up the knotted shirt of Nicky revealing her big tits that have milk at the tip of the nipples.

So he said.

“You are a sissy that can lactate.

Fuck that is so hot.”

Saying these words he started to suck the tits of Nicky.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 155 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6