Chapter 97: the father and brother of nick
348 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 97: the father and brother of nick

Saying these words he started to suck the tits of Nicky.

Nicky moaned in pleasure while the other man pulled Rita down to suck on her nipples too.

Rita also lactates and this made the man more aroused.

But the fun suddenly stopped when the ticket collector came and knocked on the box door.

Immediately the girls tugged their clothes back and took out their tickets to show the ticket collector.

The ticket collector looked at them with smile but did not say anything and left.

After the ticket collector left, they turned around after closing the door.

Immediately the two men pulled Rita and Nicky on to their berths.

Soon they are stripped naked and the sounds of moans appeared from the box.

The sound proofing is not that good so the boxes on the sides and the passageway outside can clearly listen to the moans of Rita and Nicky.

Also there is the sound of flesh slap when they pounded their ass hole and pussy with their big dicks.

“Phat… Phat…. Phat….”

They spanked their asses red and the journey was enjoyable for Rita and Nicky.

But when they were about to get out of the train they walked differently because of being pounded.

Well it is a common thing for them over time.

So they got their walking posture right in just a few minutes.

They did not just go out directly instead they went to the passenger rooms to wash up and refresh.

Nicky turned back into nick with his tits and ass still big but covered with bandages tightly.

Rita on the other hand put on some conservative dress that made her look like a nerdy beauty.

Under the guidance or nick she arrived at the big apartment buildings that are packed with all kinds of people.

They came to the top floor where the rooms are not that big.

Finally nick introduced his father Tom and brother Jerry.

Tom and Jerry has their eyes glued to the big tits of Rita all the time when they are speaking.

Rita acted as if she did not notice anything and appeared like she was innocent beauty.

Both Tom and Jerry knows that nick is a complete idiot that would not even touch his women before the marriage.

Also they know about the little dicklet of nick and his inferiority complex.

Because of these things they have decided to take care of Rita for nick when they stay here.

So they sent nick to buy some groceries while they talked to Rita in the living room.

At first they sat on the opposite side or Rita to speak.

But later they came over to sit beside Rita on either sides of the small two seater sofa.

Their hands moved to the thighs of Rita as they talked about the things that nick did over the years.

While joking with Rita their hands accidentally touched the tits of Rita from time to time.

But they acted as if they did not notice this and they specifically made sure that their finger flicks the outline of the nipples of Rita from her thick clothes.

That is only one hand and the other hand was moving on her tight jeans pant slowly towards her inner thighs.

Also they are not just touching but pressing and moving their hands slowly in the form of a massage.

Rita’s face turned red and she looked drunk from the stimulation.

She smiled and wanted to get up many times but she was pressed back by the words and actions of Tom and Jerry.

Well Rita would not really move instead she is just acting to put on the image of an innocent nerdy beauty.

Her act has succeeded perfectly and those people believe her being an innocent beauty.

Right when they wanted to fondle her tits directly and move their hands towards her pussy, nick came back.

Nick acted as if he did not notice anything and said.

“Rita, change your clothes and cook some food for my father and brother

They always wanted to eat your cooking as I praised your cooking all the time.”

Rita knows what Nick was playing and Rita smiled happily.

Then she opened her bag and said.

“My bag was switched.

All my clothes are gone.

I don’t have anything to wear.”

Nick then suggested.

“Don’t worry about that, there are still some of my old clothes in the house.

You can wear them.

We will go out to give the complaint at the station later to get your bag back.”

After saying these words he took out his clothes that are used for his scrawny body before.

For Rita they would be tight fit clothes.

Rita immediately went to change and another exclamation appeared from her.

“Ahaaaa… my bra and panties became wet.”

Immediately the voice of nick sounded.

“It is no problem honey.

We are all family so don’t worry about this and put on the clothes.”

Rita was given a small vest that appeared like a tank to for her when she put on.

Also it was extremely tight outlining her tits completely.

Because of the lack of bra her nipples are clearly outlined.

Also this top is made of cheap fabric so even a drop of sweat can turn the cloth transparent revealing her beauty.

At the bottom she is wearing right fit short shorts that completely stuck to her body because of her bumpy ass.

Also her pussy was clearly outlined.

Rita purposefully put a small tear in the cloth at the bottom.

If she bends down the crack would open and reveal her pussy to the people that looked at her.

With that dress she came out of the changing room.

The eyes of Tom and Jerry blinked so much that they could not come back to their senses immediately.

They feared that they would miss a small part of Rita.

So they would not let her leave their eyes even for a moment.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 155 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6