Chapter 98: lactating tits plays their part
310 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 98: lactating tits plays their part

They feared that they would miss a small part of Rita.

So they would not let her leave their eyes even for a moment.

The lust is literally flowing out of their eyes like boundless flood.

Rita simply walked into the kitchen but before entering she accidentally dropped something and bent down.

Immediately the crack in the shorts appeared showing off her beautiful ass along with the pink pussy inside the crack.

This gave them a feeling of wanting to take a bite at it.

Their dicks are so hard that they could not stop themselves.

So their hands reached their dicks and started to jerk their dicks while looking at the beautiful scenery.

Nick on the other hand is sorting out the things he bought and acted as if he did not notice the actions of his father and brother.

Rita got into the kitchen and immediately asked.

“Mister Tom where is the apron.”

Tom immediately came back to his senses and went into the kitchen to take advantage of the stupidity of Rita.

“You don’t have to call me Mister.

We are family just call me Tom.”

Jerry is not one to lose and he also came over and said.

“Yes… yes just call me Jerry too.

There is no need for honorifics.”

They came into the kitchen that is very small and made their movements hard.

Right then Rita was sandwiched between the father and son that came over to look for the apron.

Instead of looking for apron they are actually touching the body of Rita through various ways.

Jerry even took the chance to make an accidental touch of her pussy cracks.

“Ahaaaa…”

Rita moaned in the sudden pleasure.

The finger of Tom arrived at her nipples and flicked them as if he accidentally touched them.

“Humm…”

Rita moaned again from the pleasure.

But her innocent face did not change.

It is as if she did not feel like this before.

They know when to stop.

So they immediately took out the apron and helped Rita put on the apron.

But in the name of putting the apron they fondled her body completely.

Only then they noticed that the area around her nipples is wet and the slight smell of milk came to their noses.

They immediately became doubtful thinking if Rita is pregnant.

They are sure that nick is not capable of impregnating Rita.

So they wanted to ask nick about this matter.

They left the kitchen and came over to nick that is sorting out the things.

Tom asked nick.

“Nick, it appeared that Rita is lactating.

Is she pregnant?

You did not tell me that I am going to become a grandfather.”

He asked in a way that it did not doubt about Rita cheating instead they are asking for a happy occasion.

Right then Rita came over to take the things that nick brought over to cook them.

When Tom asked his question nick don’t know how to answer so Rita spoke with her red face.

“Tom, I am not pregnant.

It is just that….

It is just that I have a special body that can lactate.

It happened suddenly and the doctor said that it is not a problem but good for my body.”

Rita’s face is as red as an apple and she quickly took the food materials and ran away into the kitchen.

The faces of Tom and Jerry have smiles plastered to them.

These smiles are not simple smiles instead they are lewd smiles.

Tonight they would not sleep before sucking the tits of Rita dry.

This is what that appeared in their minds.

During this time Tom and Jerry frequently went to the kitchen to fondle Rita from time to time with many simple excuses.

Rita moaned from their touches like a virgin and nick did not care from the start to finish.

He was immersed in his phone without looking back.

Right then Tom silently went to the kitchen again and spoke to Rita.

“Rita, I don’t know how you would think of this request but I could not hold it back.

Can you let me taste the milk from your breasts?”

Tom asked with a kind but lewd smile.

Rita blushed red and started to think about it.

While she is thinking Tom spoke again.

“Just this once please,

I always wanted to taste the breast milk but I did not get a chance with my wife.

Since you are going to be my daughter in law, it is not a wrong thing.

We are all family so can you let me taste the breast milk this once please….”

He started to speak all kinds of nonsense and finally said.

“Nick, I wanted your girlfriend to let me taste this milk.

You don’t mind right.”

He said this while pointing at Rita’s breasts and did not say the word breasts.

“It is okay father.

Rita let him drink as much as he wanted we can always get more right.”

Rita blushed even more as her face become more and redder.

She finally pulled up her tank top revealing her bountiful tits and said.

“Only this once Tom,

Let me get a glass to squeeze the milk out.”

She wanted to get a glass to squeeze out the milk and give it to Tom to have a taste.

But Tom wanted to suck them from her nipples directly.

So he said.

“Don’t waste a glass for that.

I will get the milk directly.

You don’t have to wash another glass.”

He said this and did not give Rita any time to react and directly lowered his head to catch her right nipple into his mouth.

“Hnnnnn….”

Rita contained her moan as Tom started to suck the milk from the right boob nipple of Rita.

Right then Jerry made his way into the kitchen and asked.

“Wow dad you get to taste the breast milk of Rita.

I want to taste the breast milk of Rita too.”

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 155 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6