Chapter 99: the night arrangements
285 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 99: the night arrangements

“Wow dad you get to taste the breast milk of Rita.

I want to taste the breast milk of Rita too.”

Did not ask for the permission or Rita and came over so suck on the left nipple of Rita.

“Hoooo….”

Rita held back her moans and pleasure from her sensitive nipples.

She was also startled by the sudden entrance of the second man and double the pleasure.

Well this was all calculated by Rita and everything is an act except for the pleasure and her reactions to the pleasure.

But this would not continue because nick would come out right when the things escalate to the point where they would fuck Rita.

“Rita, do you need any help with the cooking.”

Nick suddenly appeared and both Tom and Jerry frightened for a moment and immediately hid the things.

Fortunately Rita’s back is facing the door.

So the actions of Tom and Jerry were well hidden.

They quickly left the kitchen leaving Rita in dazed state of arousal.

But she could not break the play and have to wait for the evening to play again.

During lunch Rita started to serve the dishes and a spoon suddenly fell on the ground.

“Clung…”

Rita bent over to pick up the spoon showing off her pussy crack to Tom.

Tom did not wait for a moment and his hand immediately followed over to her ass and then his finger entered into her tight pussy.

“Ahaaaa….”

Rita moaned in sudden pleasure.

“Is everything okay Rita?”

Nick asked as if he doesn’t know what is happening.

Well Rita could not say that time is fingering her pussy.

At that moment another hand moved from behind and another finger entered her pussy.

It was from Jerry.

“Ahaaaa…”

Rita moaned again and replied to nick.

“It is nothing.

I have a little back pain from all this work.”

She said with her moaning high pitched voices.

With the fingers inside her wet pussy moved vigorously causing her legs to almost give away.

She was barely standing holding onto the table.

After few moment of continuous fingering, Rita finally sprayed her cum with trembling legs.

She controlled her moans so that she did not scream from the pleasure inside her pussy.

Right at that time nick was already done with eating so she left.

So in the eyes of Tom and Jerry, nick did not notice anything.

Tom and Jerry wanted play with Rita more but they would not do that right now.

…………..

Soon it was evening and they had their dinner.

Rita looked awkward facing Tom and Jerry after what happened in the morning and during the lunch.

She did not blame them instead she felt that she was instigating them.

At least that is what she made her appearance looked like in front of Tom and Jerry, giving them this kind of thoughts.

This made them happier because they can play more hands with Rita later.

After dinner Tom said that there is only one air conditioned room.

Actually there are two of them but they made the other room appear like a store room.

There is only one bed that would fit two people on it.

So among the people two people would sleep on the bed while the other two would sleep on the floor.

The two people that are going to sleep on the bed are not Rita and nick.

Instead it was Tom and nick.

This is because Tom is the old man and Rita is the woman that worked for the entire day.

Nick did not show any objection as Tom and Rita got on the bed with Rita’s face turning red.

Both Tom and Jerry knows that nick would not wake up not matter how many sounds he heard during his sleep.

After a few minutes when nick started to snore, Jerry slowly moved to the other side of the bed and got on the bed behind Rita.

Now Rita is sandwiched between Tom and Jerry.

Rita was awake and thought that Jerry has the habit was walking in the sleep.

Actually she made sure that she thought outside while voicing out her words.

“Jerry might be ‘sleep walking’.

I should not care about the sleeping habits.”

With her words out of her mouth Tom and Jerry immediately got various ideas.

So they moved their hands on to her belly that was out in the open and started to rub it slowly.

Rita moaned from the slight amount of pleasure.

But she did not say anything.

The hands slowly moved up reaching the bottom of her tits and the hand of Tom moved to the top of her shirt to unbutton the buttons.

The hand of Jerry moved to the bottom of the shirt to remove the knot and slowly removed the shirt.

Rita wanted to stop them.

Well it is only trying in name as she never put any enough force to stop them from removing her shirt.

Rita wanted them to play with her.

So she let them undress her shirt completely and reveal her bountiful tits.

As soon as they are out the two people moved forward to catch one nipple each.

Then they started to suck on her tits gently letting Rita moan.

The hands of two men moved down to slowly pull down the shorts that Rita is wearing.

Rita tried to pull them up but two strong arms held her and pulled the shorts down completely.

As they removed the shorts, Rita is on the bed completely naked right now.

Tom started to rub her pussy while Jerry started to rub her ass hole slowly.

Rita could not hold back any longer and started to release soft moans.

Also her resistance act slowly stopped and she started to cooperate with them.

They moved her hands to hold their dicks and jerk them off slowly.

Rita did as she was made to do without saying anything.

Let Tom and Jerry play with her as they liked.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 155 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6