Chapter 100: sandwiched between Tom and Jerry
433 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 100: sandwiched between Tom and Jerry

Rita did as she was made to do without saying anything.

Let Tom and Jerry play with her as they liked.

Soon Rita moaned loudly and her entire body trembled.

She had an orgasm right then with love juices spraying out of her pussy.

Right at that time Tom and Jerry also cummed spraying their cum straight on the front and back of Rita.

The hot cum on her front and back made her cum again from the pleasure.

Then Tom and Jerry moved forward hugging her from both front and back with their dicks closely pressing against her pussy and ass.

Tom moved his hand to insert his dick straight inside her pussy lips so that he can plunge his dick inside.

On the other hand Jerry put his dick close to her ass hole aligning it to insert it inside her ass hole.

Rita trembled and mumbled.

“No I am still a virgin.”

Well it is all an act by Mohini to arouse them more.

Their dicks are only on the average size and Mohini wanted something bigger.

Her words made Tom and Jerry more aroused.

So their dicks got a little bigger from their arousal.

They slowly inserted their dicks into her tight holes.

Under the moans and screams of Rita they inserted their dicks inside her holes almost at the same time.

They gave her a moment to breath and then they started to move their hips.

Mohini became a double movement double piston engine with two pistons like dicks fucked her pussy and ass hole.

Even with all this sound nick did not wake up.

Or even if he woke up he did not raise his head to call.

Instead he was lying down like a dead man enjoying the show of his girl friend getting pounded by two dicks in two holes at the same time.

The night was very eventful and they slept with their dicks inside her holes, plugging the cum inside her holes.

But slowly they lost their stiffness and the cum flowed out like an overflowing creampie under the quilt.

Rita slept peacefully without any problems.

In the morning next day Rita still did not have any clothes to wear.

So Tom suggested.

“Don’t worry Rita, we are all a family.

You can just wear the kitchen apron without any clothes.

It is not like anyone is coming back home.

Later I will go and get you some clothes.”

“Okay Tom, you are the father in law and I will do as you say.”

Rita said with a smile.

Nick that heard this was speechless.

Well it was all an act but still he was really speechless.

In the morning he noticed the cum creampie in the holes of Rita.

He already expected this and did not ask.

If he did not turn into a sissy cuckold then he would have felt very sad to the point of depression.

But now he is feeling more and more excited.
In the morning without the notice of Tom and Jerry he licked her pussy and asshole clean before letting her take a bath.

Now that she came out of the bath covering her body with a bath towel, Tom gave out this kind of suggestion and Rita accepted it with a lewd smile.

After that Rita went to take the apron and put it on.

The apron is small in size compared to her and it was also half apron that barely came till her pussy in the front.

The front showed her bountiful tits that stretched the apron forming a deep cleavage.

Below the apron would fly forward with gentle wind revealing her naked pussy when she walks or stops.

Behind is completely free showing her back and ass completely.

The scene when she bends down to take something from the ground is to die for.

She is so hot that the dicks of Tom and Jerry are already standing stiffly under their pants forming big tents.

Nick on the other hand is quite aroused in a different way.

His ass hole is tingling and wanted someone to pound him hard.

But right now it is not possible unless he reveals his identity as Nicky.

But if he reveals this identity now is not a good thing.

When Rita came over with only apron Tom called her to sit by his side.

When Rita was about to sit he pulled her into his lap and said.

“The sofa is very hard for you to sit without clothes on the back.

So you should sit on my lap instead.”

Jerry from the side continued.

“If father felt uncomfortable you can sit on my lap too.”

Rita with her red face nodded her head.

Both Tom and Jerry liked this very much.

They did not expect that they would be able to tame a beauty like Rita in just one night.

Also, they were shocked to find the drops of blood Mark on the bed sheet when they woke up in the morning.

It appears like last night Tom really took her virginity.

He felt a great sense of accomplishment.

But Jerry did not feel wrong instead he was happy that he was able to open her virgin ass.

If her pussy is a virgin then he concluded that her tight ass hole is also a virgin hole.

When Rita sat on the lap of Tom, the hands of Tom moved under the apron from behind her arm pits and held on to her tits.

Then he said while fondling those big bountiful tits that filled up his hands completely.

“Your tits are really big.

Without a bra, it would be hard for you to bear them on your own.

So I will help you hold them while you sit on my lap.”

He said this and pinched her nipples making her release a soft moan.

“You seem to accept these things easily.

You will make a good daughter in law for me.”

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6