Chapter 101: meeting friends of Tom and Jerry
290 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 101: meeting friends of Tom and Jerry

“You seem to accept these things easily.

You will make a good daughter in law for me.”

As Tom spoke he moved his hands under the ass of Rita and pulled out his dick from his pants silently from the blind spot of nick.

Nick was sitting right on the side of Jerry that is sitting in the middle of Tom and nick.

So the situation was covered by Jerry.

Soon the dick of Tom entered into the pussy of Rita.

“Ahaaaa…”

“Is everything alright Rita?”

Tom asked Rita in place of nick.

Nick also looked towards Rita in questioning manner.

Rita’s face is red from blushing because her pussy was suddenly poked by a dick.

Slowly Tom moved his hands to her hips and started to move her body up and down.

The soft lewd sound started to appear in her pussy.

Rita covered her mouth to control her moans.

Nick acted as if he did not notice anything and continued to watch the morning news.

Tom after 5 minutes, he could not hold back any longer and cummed inside her pussy.

Rita also had an orgasm with her trembling body.

Then Tom spoke.

“I am going to take my daughter in law tonight to introduce her to my friends.

Nick you don’t mind right.”

“It is okay father.”

Nick said without turning his head to the side.

Right now Rita was already sitting on the lap of Jerry with his dick straight inside her ass hole.

She is riding the dick with her asshole now.

Also the sitting places of Tom and Jerry are switched.

While it is happening Jerry spoke.

“Then I will take my sister in law to meet my friends tomorrow evening.

You don’t mind right brother.”

Nick nodded his head without saying anything.

He knows what the friends of Tom and the friends of Jerry are like.

The friends of Tom are all lecherous old men and old thugs and prison inmates that went in for gambling and other things.

The friends of Jerry are all lecherous gangsters and street gang people.

They are punks of the lowest grade and upcoming criminals.

Both Tom and Jerry are the lowest of their circles that usually lick the feet of those big guys to get some small time benefits.

They want to take Rita to them so that they would let their bosses and leaders play with Rita to gain some favors and money to play around.

Rita doesn’t mind and nick also doesn’t mind about this matter.

They came here to enjoy and repay the filial piety to his parents one last time before cutting off from them completely.

That evening Rita followed Tom to go to an underground casino run by a local tyrant.

Here dress is a cheap slutty dress that made her looked like a street whore.

Rita was really aroused.

With her big tits and ass and thin waist, she appeared more like a high class slut even in her current cheap slutty clothes.

Tom took her over to meet the pot bellied greasy boss of the casino.

“Rita, go and greet the boss.

He likes beauties like you.

Just sit on his lap and ride him like a good girl.

Father in law would be rewarded with good amount of money for your services.

This money can be used for your and nick’s wedding later.

So perform well.”

Tom said and he left the room happily with the stack of money on hand leaving Rita in the room.

Rita put on her innocent expression and started to follow the orders of the big boss.

He told her to put on a bunny girl dress and then perform a lap dance on his lap.

He wanted her to do the rabbit hopping on the top of his dick.

The boss liked the innocent face and actions of Rita so much he did not let her go till the next morning.

Tom was in the bar below drinking away happily with all the money he got on his hand.

What he doesn’t know is that after Rita left he would be targeted by the boss.

The pleasure that Rita gives is unquenchable.

That is as long as someone fucks her they want to fuck her again.

This desire would not go away easily and they would turn crazy slowly.

With they could not find Rita any more they would target the people that brought Rita over to them.

Naturally the targets would be Tom and Jerry later.

Early in the morning Rita washed the cum inside her pussy and ass hole and the boss did not want her to leave but he could not keep her with him.

She was exhausted last night because the boss would not let her go at all.

He even took medicine to fuck her more and more till his dick would not stand.

Well people with weak mentality and more lecherous are more attracted to Rita.

Rita returned back to the house and she went to sleep.

She will have another busy night that night.

Also the people that night are much younger with more vigorous bodies to fuck her.

Nick did not say anything and he was instead jealous of Rita that can play around all night.

He was really frustrated.

That evening Jerry took Rita out to play.

They went to an old rundown arcade by the edge of the town.

There are a bunch of punk style street bikers assembled here.

When Jerry brought over Rita she was warmly received.

There is always someone to spank her ass and fondle her tits while greeting her.

There are some more bold people that would directly finger her pussy and say that she was really wet.

When they arrived at the location deep inside she saw a big muscular man that looked like a bear.

He is the boss of this gang.

Rita’s eyes are glued to the big dick that is bulging in the pants of the bear like man.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

5