Chapter 102: enemies became crazy and died
267 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 102: enemies became crazy and died

He is the boss of this gang.

Rita’s eyes are glued to the big dick that is bulging in the pants of the bear like man.

But she snapped out of the thoughts and controlled her lust.

Then she returned back to her innocent appearance and acted like a frightened little rabbit in front of those people.

Also her reactions and moans are really good causing the people around to become more and more aroused.

Naturally the boss man was clearly interested in her and as soon as she came in front of him he pulled her into his embrace without saying a word.

Jerry on the other hand was pulled away by others without receiving anything.

Tom at least received money but Jerry did not get anything from this.

On the contrary he was severely beaten because of not bringing such a beauty before.

The boss man pulled Rita into his special room that was arranged with a bed and he fucked her.

Rita is wearing a mini tube dress without any underwear or there are no shoulder straps.

Rita directly cooperated but showed little resistance like an innocent women.

Other than that she has already turned her pussy into a virgin pussy.

This way the impact would be higher.

Also she did not forget to put the dialog.

“I am still a virgin please be gentle.”

This is the dialog that earned her most attraction whenever a new man fucked her.

So she did not forget to use that word to cause the heart of the boss man to tremble.

Finally that night passed by with her pussy and ass hole once again filled with cum completely.

On the next day Rita did not get to wash her pussy and ass hole because this arcade is very dirty.

The bathrooms are filled with the smell of piss all over.

Well everyone here is a bunch of thugs and they did not have the word hygiene in their dictionary.

Fortunately she has the body enchantment that would let her be resistant to all kinds of sexually transmitted diseases.

Also she is strong and resistant to many kinds of diseases because of improving her body enchantments to full.

She returned back to the house and cleaned up.

Jerry had a blue nose and koala eyes because of getting beaten by many thugs last night.

After cleaning up Rita told nick that they should leave today.

So they both said that they are going out to buy some things.

Both Tom and Jerry did not say anything.

Tom was happy with the money he got and did not come back to the house from last day after getting the money.

Jerry is not in a position to move with all the beating he received last night.

So naturally there is no one to stop Rita and nick.

They quickly left here bought a high speed train ticket to the nearest city with a flight.

They took the flight and left.

Other than that they blocked all the contacts that they had with Tom and Jerry.

They went straight back to New York.

From there they got along with big John and they went to Hawaii.

Nick turned into Nicky and both Rita and Nicky wearing hot bikinis.

There is also Christina that is wearing a hot bikini staying the big John and other men.

After a few days there is news about the deaths of Tom and Jerry by the hands of those gangsters and thugs.

This news did not make nick unhappy.

Instead he was very happy.

His mother died because of the actions of his father and brother.

Now that they died so horribly he was very happy for their deaths.

He did not even respond to attend their funeral call from the authorities.

He did not care how those people think of him.

As for those gangster boss and those underground casino boss found nick through the connections with the corrupted cops.

But they were scared away by the background of big John and Christina.

The end result is that those bosses became crazy after a month.

They could not get over the lust towards Mohini.

Well in normal cases it would not be so high.

But to the people like them, that have done many sins and stand on the dark side with weak mentality will not be able to bear it.

So they also died quickly in a few months.

During this time Christina and John had a wedding.

Of course on the wedding night room that is the bridal chamber there is still Rita and Nicky to play around.

Even to their honey moon both Nicky and Rita were taken along for fun.

Few more months have passed by.

Rita and nick has successfully completed their education.

Similarly Rick and Ginny also completed their education.

Also their wedding was arranged right after they completed their graduation.

On the wedding night Rick was knocked out while Ginny completed her bridal chamber thing with John that came to the wedding.

Rick doesn’t know this and thought that he was knocked out because of excessive drinking.

Also Rick did get to fuck Rita to distract him when John played with Ginny and silently occupied their territories and deals.

Rick doesn’t know that his family power was slowly being taken away by John with the help of Ginny.

By the time he found out everything was already over and Rick did not have any chance but to die silently which was arranged as an accident.

Ginny that became a widow never looked like a widow and she joined up the group of John along with Rita, Nicky and Christina.

As for Rita she used her body to help John in many tricky situations.

There are men in higher official positions that have strange hobbies and Rita would use her body to help them solve their needs.

Rita can perform anything and everything to satisfy them completely with her hot body.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6