Chapter 103: wedding of Rita and Nicky
313 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103: wedding of Rita and Nicky

There are men in higher official positions that have strange hobbies and Rita would use her body to help them solve their needs.

Rita can perform anything and everything to satisfy them completely with her hot body.

With her help to smooth the things the business went so well that the power of John and the people that supported him improved like there is no tomorrow.

When Rita and Nicky graduated they joined up in the company of John.

They got a bunch of shares in the big company for the efforts of Mohini and Nicky.

Mohini is in the public relations along with Nicky.

Their job is to smooth the things with their pussies.

So during the business expansion she travelled to many countries.

To be more accurate she and Nicky has actually tasted the dick of men from every country.

Well she was disappointed in few countries but she was sure that she met some stupid limp dicked idiots and did not meet a big man.

Every country have their own special genes and their customs in fucking.

In France she tasted the kiss she can never forget.

In Japan she felt excited by the ideas of those people that licked her from head to toe completely.

They even ate lunch on her body which was specifically arranged.

After understanding these things Rita and Nicky tried them to satisfy John using them.

John was more and more impressed by her.

Later it was the wedding of Rita and Nicky.

For the wedding Rita planned to have special preparations.

She got a body painted wedding dress with the words “cheating slut” written on her lower abdomen.

There are also the words on her butt saying “Big John’s slut”

They are not just painted words but permanent tattoos.

Also her nipples got two piercings that are attached to two small bells that would ring when she walks forward.

Similarly Nicky also got these words as he put on a special bride groom dress with a bow on her neck and a bow to his limp dick.

The bow got a bell and it would ring when he walks forward showing that he still had a dick there.

His dress was also painted revealing the bountiful tits and ass completely for the people to watch.

John got everything recorded for the new porn movie company he created.

This would be their promotional video with Rita and Nicky being the main stars.

The wedding went well and the wedding kiss is the best scene.

They specifically mentioned that this wedding kiss is the last wedding kiss of nick as a man that he would give to his wife.

After the wedding ceremony they moved to the function hall where everyone got to know a specific thing about nick that turned into Nicky.

John came over and pulled nick up while spreading his legs on the stage.

The people below wanted to see what is happening.

Soon the bride Rita came over and lifted the small dick and balls of Nick revealing the pussy under it.

“Today, my husband nick has completely become a woman and her name is Nicky from now on.

Along with me she will serve the honored guests from now one in a new form of pleasure.”

Everyone was shocked seeing the real life person with both a dick and a pussy.

Well that small thing can no longer be called a dick.

In front of everyone Rita took out the big dick of John and helped Nicky sit on the top of the dick.

Rita spread open the pussy lips of Nicky and adjusted the dick to enter into the small, fresh and virgin.

John moved his hips slowly letting his big dick enter into the virgin pussy of Nicky and the screams of Nicky came out of her mouth as her hymen broke.

The blood dripped along the dick from the virgin pussy and the dick entered all the way into the stomach of Nicky deforming her stomach.

The shape of the dick is clearly visible in front of all those people and Nicky sprayed her cum in the form of a squirt from her little dicklet.

The scene was so lewd that many people too out their dicks to jerk it off.

Finally after a little while John cummed inside the pussy of nick officially opening the pussy of Nicky.

Nicky had an ahego face filled with ecstasy when she got her first load of cum in her pussy.

Even though her body was modified it did not mean that she can get pregnant.

Because of that, Nicky became a free use for everyone that night while John and few big people played with Rita right in front of Nicky.

Everyone that came to toast wine with Nicky would fuck her new pussy and give her a load of cum inside.

As for Rita she was riding the dicks John and his father in both her pussy and asshole.

As for Christina she was also there before but she did not participate in this matter and left early.

She has to keep her image and did not want anything big to be reported on her name.

She has already prepared a strap on for fucking Rita and Nicky when they come to the bridal chamber with John.

That night after the party the family of four that is Nicky, Rita, Christina and John started to play during the night.

The next day Rita and other woke up late and Rita got the gift of few more shares in the company.

These shares are for the future of Rita if she had any children.

If the child belongs to John then they would give her more.

Christina was the one that made this decision.

Even though she is a woman she feels that Rita is her wife instead of Nicky’s wife.

So she wanted to take care of Rita.

Because of this she made a decision like this.

---------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 160 chapters for 1$ patre onage in patr eon:

each post costs 1$ and each post has 5-10 chapters

https://www.patr eon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6