29 – Discoveries! (End of Volume 1)
728 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

—————————

PART 1 – Letiphia and Epiphany!

—————————

Letiphia and her army marched to the Northwest with thousands of soldiers and hundreds of adventurers and mercenaries.

When night fell, a huge and simple camp was set up, and in the center was Letiphia's tent. She was preparing to distribute jobs; as she is paying so much, she will use adventurers and mercenaries as much as possible.

But while she was doing her work, someone rudely entered her tent. She rolled her eyes, already knowing who it was.

"Did you miss me? Even if it was yesterday, I was still inside you.” - Said Skarla, laughing in a very disrespectful way, where Letiphia had already cast a sound cancellation spell.

“I don’t have time for your childish games; I swear, if you try anything, I will attack you!” – She said it coldly, exuding murderous intent.

Skarla laughed. - “Meh. I have lots of pussies to fuck and some asses, so I'm not after your soft, pale ass; I can have fun when I miss it. Now I’ve come to help you practice.”

Humph!

Letiphia snorted, where she stopped, and in a few minutes they were already sitting, Letiphia naked and Skarla with her hands on her back, guiding the energy entering her body to minimize the pain.

Even though Skarla likes to appreciate Letiphia's exorbitant beauty, she is focused on understanding her interior in detail, how a Sorcerer uses her energy, how she stores it, and much more.

She quickly discovered that her body was a mess, with all the energies having a life of their own. Its properties are similar, just that its manifested characteristics are different.

In other words, energies of similar origins but different uses. All of this comes into conflict, as it is obvious that this energy is not hers. Now she understands where most of the pain comes from.

After some time,.

“Where did your body’s five energy sources come from?” - She asked.

"As?" - Letiphia getting dressed, raised an eyebrow.

“Within your body, there are five sources similar in origin but different in properties. They are energies located in different locations; it is not harmful, but it is better to have control over them. What are?"

Letiphia frowned; she didn't expect Skarla to find this, but then she said. - “I have signed contracts with five entities throughout my life, the most recent of which is [Distorted Love].”

“I believe that for such contracts you sacrifice something of yourself, or simply some precious item?” - Skarla asked.

Letiphia frowned, then sighed. - “To form a contract with [Distorted Love], I sacrificed my dead fetus as well as my own love.”

Skarla was surprised, but Letiphia continued. - “But something seems to have interfered with the contract, preventing me from receiving everything I wanted. Since then, I have felt a lot of pain as a result of the incomplete contract, but because of you, that has somehow changed.” - She looked at her soft palms with some confusion.

Skarla didn't understand anything about contracts with entities or demons, nor does she have any idea what kind of being this [Distorted Love] is, but it's certainly not someone she would want to talk to over breakfast.

“I don't really understand these magic things; the rules in this world and the one I lived in were very different. But I would say that the fundamentals are the same; I can help you bring these energies together.” - Said Skarla.

“There’s no need; putting them together would kill me. We are talking about 5 Evil Entities, they do not accept mixing.” - Said Letiphia.

"You are an idiot? The energy is yours; these things, like damn butchers, have divided your own energy and contaminated you with their authority. What I'm going to do is help you create a nucleus where you can…” - Skarla stopped talking, her eyes shining with intensity. She scratched her chin.

“You will have all your energy at a single point, where you can designate how much energy you will send to be used by which entity. I don’t know the penalties because of this division, but they will disappear.” - Skarla's eyes shone, and she began to murmur.

At that moment, she had another epiphany; it was something she already knew, but she never put it into practice due to a lack of time or simply because she forgot and didn't think much about it.

She accumulates her energy in her heart, which develops the aura, which is the fusion of magic and vitality and is extraordinarily pure. But because of the mantra, she is able to convert it into electricity without penalty and with incredible ease, but she didn't convert everything inside her into electrical energy.

And because she hasn't converted everything, she can utilize her own energy as supplements to restore vigor, accelerate healing, and more for other people. The [Perfect Body Mantra], which was literally her greatest creation, allows her to develop the ideal body; technically, she could be immortal if she reaches the advanced stage of the technique.

But right now she had an epiphany, all because of Letiphia.

She has five contracts with different entities, whose energy base originates from the same source, but whose properties are different. This is practically the same concept as her cultivation technique.

She left Letiphia in her doubts, while she herself left to go to a calmer place, asking Viper to protect her and prevent others from disturbing her.

In the nearby forest, she meditated and began to modify [Central Core: Thunder God Mantra]. Her goal, due to inspiration, is simple.

If five different sources of energy, but with similar origins, can coexist within you because, in the end, they use the same source of energy that originates from yourself, then it is possible to leave different mantras of different elements active in your body. .

Remembering what Letiphia's body was like—the 5 energies, their source, the core that allowed Letiphia to use them—spending the very energy that belongs to her.

She borrowed strength, but the expense was her own energy.

Skarla realized that it was technically the same for her. The mantra that resonates in your mind and soul is nothing more than a source of borrowed power. Even though it has control over it, it came from somewhere; its property and form come from something—the laws of the world.

She, with this mindset, began to focus on electricity, the form of an imposing, proud god covered in electricity, the image manifested by this mantra. Its characteristics are that, as a source of energy, it involves your heart and all your core energy, where it has some flaws and where pure energy escapes that it can use in other ways.

Skarla began to get lost in her thoughts; it seemed as if something or someone was interfering with her epiphany, but she somehow resisted and began to have an image of what she desired, a trigram.

Using the concepts of Heaven and Earth, Man and the Divine. She compressed the Thunder God in her heart; he fought with arrogance, but in the end he gave in to Skarla, her true and only master.

BOOM!

An explosion reverberated, and Thunder God was not happy to submit, especially with Skarla molding him in such a strange way, but she didn't care about his mentality; she forced him to follow her command, regardless of how immature a child was. throwing a tantrum.

Like a mother, Skarla punished him, disconnecting him from the energy supply she has; this energy is hers, and as she wants to act like a child, she will no longer have the energy to act that way.

As a result, the Thunder God, still struggling, noticed that he was getting weaker and weaker, noticing that he was using the source of his own energy—what little he had, but it was still a lot.

He slowly stopped fighting, knowing that if he continues like this, he will cease to exist as Skarla is his mother and the source of his livelihood, so he finally bowed his head and accepted what she wanted to do.

As a result, Skarla grabbed him, and he shrank and lost his shape, soon taking the form of a purple crystal with a tiny figure inside. Then a connection was formed.

Skarla slowly opened her eyes, ignoring the fact that she was half naked, with her clothes becoming rags. She didn't care, and, extending her hand, electricity rushed forward and exploded into a tree.

She didn't get weaker, but she didn't get stronger either. There were no changes, but...

2 hours later!

Skarla spat out a mouthful of blood, having a very calm look as she stretched out a hand, and soon the air around her began to become turbulent. A strong wind arose, and with a swing, a blade of wind shot out and crashed into the tree.

She smiled, feeling two crystals of different elements hovering around her heart. Following the concepts of the Trigram, but using them from this world, she went to the potentially opposite, which is the [Wind].

And so she, during the last 2 hours, practiced the [Wind God Mantra], which is not of inferior quality to the [Thunder God Mantra].

The result was a success! She's practically practicing the [Perfect Body Mantra], but it's not him; it's a different form.

In [Perfect Body Mantra], she focused on the harmony of the elements, forcing them to coexist. This way, she would have control over all the elements, accompanied by a stronger body capable of storing even more energy than it should.

But now, this is different. She didn't focus on harmony because she didn't see the need for it, and it was all because of Letiphia.

Skarla understood that there is no reason for you to mix them or leave them in harmony in your body; you just have to find a balance that prevents them from destroying each other and, as a result, taking you along.

So she thought about creating competitiveness within her body. These elements are fighting to have her energy; it is her energy, and they cannot force her to give them anything, so they must fight among themselves and find ways to be more useful to her instinctively.

In other words, as more energies exist here, the more they will fight to stand out; if they become too weak, they will ally themselves in some way to combat the stronger element.

When they match, the alliance ends, and they start over. It was a vicious cycle, but one that Skarla noticed had the benefit of having her own energy fighting to continually refine itself. In the end, only she will benefit from all of this.

[The Skill “Central Core – Thunder God Mantra” has undergone major changes!

[You are being invited to the “Office”!]

The joy on Skarla's face soon disappeared as her countenance became distant and her soul was pulled from her body.

—————————

PART 2 – The Office!

—————————

Skarla opened her eyes, and... she looked at her white hands, she frowned, noticing the lack of breasts... - 'Am I back to my original body?'

She wondered in amazement until a calm and attractive voice sounded. - “So this is the true form of your soul?”

Skarla looked hurriedly, her body shuddering at the beauty before her eyes, with long crimson hair, bright amber eyes, and soft white skin, with magnificent curves and perfect proportions.

1.jpg?token-time=1710892800&token-hash=YdkBz_JnG2NeqcEnTwLMtZhSl8LNh79KdtS9_OKN2Sg%3D

[Image] →

For Skarla, this is perhaps the most beautiful woman she has ever seen.

“Do you like this look? I rarely use it, especially because... when was the last time I met a mortal?” - She made a confused expression, looking up, lost in thought, but soon came back and nodded, probably having forgotten.

"Where am I?" - Skarla asked.

“This is the [office]. Created only in cases where the system is unable to handle or measure something. You were almost called here the last time you needed to describe your abilities, but since the system had something similar, it wasn't necessary to call me, but now... it seems necessary.” - She smiled slightly and waved her hand, then Skarla's status appeared.

“Such unbalanced attributes, your skills, and your knowledge are of no use to this world; your presence in itself unbalances everything; it is likely that you will conquer the world in the future.” - She narrowed her eyes.

Skarla crossed her arms, keeping a calm look, and said. - “It’s not my fault if I’m being killed and sent to other worlds; blame whoever threw me here.”

“Oh-ho, what do you mean?” -Interest appeared in her eyes.

“The first time I just stumbled and ended up in another world, lived in it, died and reincarnated in the same world, survived, grew, and died, then woke up in this world. I think one can consider it an accident—distortions in space. My first reincarnation could also be a coincidence, maybe because my soul doesn't belong to that world or something like that. But seriously, I died a second time, and I'm in another world, in a new life. I’m not stupid enough to call it a coincidence.” - Skarla said, laughing, and the beauty nodded.

“Indeed, I will investigate you as soon as we are done here, but for now, I need to solve this problem you created.” - She smiled slightly.

"And what happens?" - Skarla asked, knowing that this woman most likely has no interest in introducing herself.

"First, we need to understand what you created, so let me…” - She appeared in front of Skarla, touching her head, and she shuddered, rolling her eyes, and then recovering them.

The woman appeared to be chewing something and scratching her chin. - “I see, surprisingly, this [Perfect Body Mantra] is really something brilliant; certainly, when translating it, you would get absurd strength, but now this thing that created the [8 Trigrams] has made it 1,000 times better!”

“Have you... seen my life?” - Skarla shivered.

“Certainly, don’t worry; your knowledge is useless and interesting to me, but I’m already at a level where I’m only interacting with you for entertainment, because there’s no way I can covet the tiny piece of meat that an ant is carrying.” -She laughed as she played with her fingers.

“Okay, the name of the skill will be [8 Trigrams], a skill that can level up; its limit is Level 5. It is considered a type of joint skill, where practically you can have two or more skills associated with it; in your case, you can have a maximum of eight mantras active. At Level 1, we will start with 4, and with each level, the mantra limit will increase by 1. We have to balance things a little.” - She said, smiling and playing in the air, that she was developing the skill.

“This is a very interesting ability, because without you knowing, you are using Natural Spirits to shape them through your mantras; they serve as your children. It is very interesting, and you will practically be able to manifest it in the future, as if it were a spiritualist or eloquent summoner. It is surprising how much his training method encompasses so many areas: Body, Mind, Spirit and Mystic.”

“I really feel very tempted to mess with your memory and make you follow the rules, but what you told me intrigued me, and as a result, I will investigate on my own; it's too much to be a damn coincidence. But I need to interfere because of balance. It is likely that in 10~20 years, at your enormous growth rate, you will reach the level of a demigod, which normally takes centuries to millennia to reach. Not to mention that you can drive the creation of dozens to hundreds of demigods in the next 10,000 years, which would be many more than were born in the last 200,000 years.” - She growled lightly, smiling, and Skarla frowned.

"OK. You won't be able to have more than a bonus of 10 attribute points above your level limit. I wanted to put 5, but that would decrease your mental capabilities a little and would harm you a lot, so I'll be gentle. Another thing I will mention is that now you can get EXP by cultivating, congratulations.” - She laughed, and Skarla was surprised.

“Wasn’t it supposed to balance things out?” - Skarla asked.

“Of course I'm balancing. Making you level up soon will make it more difficult for you to surpass the attribute limits. I will make sure of that. Well, I think I’m done.” - She said this and snapped her finger.

—————

8 Trigrams (Level 1) ●

● Requirement: 1 Point.

● A technique that manipulates and stores the elements in your body and can currently carry 4 of 8 elements. It forces the elements to coexist and continually grow competitively; the result is purer and more powerful energy.

● Thunder God Mantra (Supreme): Allows the manifestation of a Thunder God as a form of his Electricity Element. Power: 215%

● Wind God Mantra (Supreme): Allows the manifestation of a Wind God as a form of his Wind Element. Power: 136%

● Empty

● Empty

● 1 EP = 100 Days

● 1 HP = 365 Days

● 3 EXP = 1 Day

● Cultivation Rate: 1003%

● Stack: 27013 Days [+270 EP] [+74 HP]

● 3650 Days = +2 All Attributes. (Current: 7x)

—————

Skarla watched this, her eyes shining.

“From what I analyzed in your mind, I know that this will unfortunately change a lot, where I will be forced to work on ways to balance the rest of the world because of you, but this will be something that takes time, so... fuck you, why am I telling you this?” - She grunted and snorted.

Skarla ignored her, having several ideas and knowing which elements she would integrate into the 8 Trigrams.

—————————

PART 3 – Incident!

—————————

Skarla opened her eyes and returned to her normal body, no longer the one from her memories, the one that must have turned to dust a long time ago and been used as nutrients for the earth.

Viper was next to her, looking at her with some concern, but she was relieved to receive a look in return.

“How long was I blacked out?” - Skarla asked.

"3 days." - Viper replied, and Skarla raised an eyebrow.

“I sat here for 3 days?” - Skarla was shocked.

“Yes, everyone has already marched, and I asked the duchess to leave you alone; we will catch up with them later.” - Viper said, and Skarla nodded, standing up and looking at the heavens.

“I experienced a breakthrough in my techniques, and… apparently I met some kind of God…” - She laughed bitterly, and Viper was shocked.

“Anyway, I believe these clothes in your hands are for me?” -Skarla asked, pointing to Viper, who nodded. It was the toga that Skarla wore.

Throwing the rags over her body and stripping naked, she picked up the toga and got dressed. - “What exactly happened?” - Viper asked, unable to remain silent any longer.

“My [Central Core] ability ended up undergoing changes and changing to something else, much more powerful, which will allow me to manipulate up to eight elements or elemental properties in the future. From the potential that the skill possessed, God saw that I was going against the balance of the world, becoming so strong in a short space of time, even though I am only Level 10.”

"So... the change in my ability is because of this?” -Asked Viper, who soon explained that she received a message a few hours ago informing her that her skill [Black Devil Mantra] now increases HP and also gives her EXP.

“Yes, I was even told that the limit is now 10 attribute points above the limits. Not that this is a problem for you; it will take a while to reach me, but in my case…” - Skarla sighed slightly.

“Have you become weaker?” - Viper asked.

"I stayed? I don’t think so; have you noticed any difference?” - Skarla was worried, not noticing that it was a simple question.

“It's nothing like that; it's just that she was disappointed, so I thought that because of her balance, she had become weaker.”

“I understand, but no, I haven’t become weaker, just that my limits have become greater than most; in other words, I still have limits.” - Skarla laughed, which was the reason for her sigh.

Before, she had no limits, but now she does. This is disappointing, but she will soon reach Level 11 and can continue to grow.

Skarla and Viper went to the road they were still marching on, where Skarla soon crouched down, assessed it a little, nodded, and said. - “Good thing I told the others to follow, or they would be a nuisance now.”

Viper nodded, and then Skarla turned to her, smiling and exposing her back. - “Come, go up.”

"… What are you going to do?"

“I’m going to fly, or almost.” - Skarla smiled, and Viper soon hugged her neck, feeling strong hands on her bottom, and, finally, her legs wrapped around Skarla's waist.

Moments later, a disturbance arose in the ambient energy, and soon the wind began to hit her face. Viper was shocked, quickly closing her eyes.

And as soon as she opened them, she noticed that she was dozens of meters above the ground; they weren't flying but falling. The thrust's strength astounded Viper.

“I expected you to be scared when you opened your eyes and hugged me tighter.” - Said Skarla laughed.

“I may not be afraid, but I can hug you tighter.” -Viper laughed and choked him a little. Skarla laughed, where she deftly pulled her, and finally Viper screamed in surprise and a little fear.

She was soon being carried like a princess by Skarla. - "Bitch! Want to kill me?!" - Viper growled; even though she was well trained, she didn't expect that.

Skarla smiled, and an energy spread, covering both of them, and soon...

BOOM!!

A sonic boom sounded as Skarla kicked the air, propelling their bodies further.

Viper was surprised. - “Why didn’t you use this before? I’m pretty sure I swallowed a lot of bugs.” - She growled, irritated.

“I forgot, sorry.” -Skarla said in a pitiful tone. Viper snorted and looked away, where she was observing the forest, and the view was fantastic.

Skarla also enjoyed the view; frankly speaking, the Murim in her memories seemed more beautiful, especially because the region was full of wonderful mountains and valleys, one spectacle after another, full of islands with all kinds of fantastic geography.

Now here… The continent is incredibly large, and the biomes are quite extensive. They are beautiful, but if you compare both, Murim seems grander.

‘Most likely Murim was so grand, because whenever two Supreme Masters fought, it was practically destruction on a national scale; tens or even hundreds of kilometers would be affected.’ - Skarla laughed.

Certainly the environment was so grand and rugged because the entire region shook with the clashes of these monsters, forcibly changing the entire environment.

"What is funny?" - Viper asked, narrowing her eyes.

“Just some memories from the past, nothing much.” - Skarla said, smiling.

“I understand, but you better stop being funny and look ahead; I think we’re going to collide with something.” - She said.

Skarla laughingly replied. -“We are flying; a small bird wouldn't be-”-Skarla's eyes widened as she looked ahead at a huge, scaled creature flying overhead, carrying a torn cow in its claws.

"WHAT A HELL!" - Skarla roared, knowing it was already too late to dodge, so she focused on defense, turning around, and...

BANG!

ROAR!!!!

A massive collision occurred, and the Wyvern roared painfully as he was thrust into the skies, confused as to what hit him as he fell, having broken several bones.

Skarla growled while protecting Viper, who seemed quite calm and amused. It's not that she's not scared or worried, just that she knows it's not enough to make Skarla worry.

Not to mention that her trust in Skarla is immense, as she knows what her attributes are, and she practically has the strength of a legendary being!

A Wyvern that is normally a Level 15~20 creature shouldn't be that much of a challenge for Skarla.

And soon Skarla was already stable in the air, soaring as she watched the massive creature plummet from the sky. - “Aren’t you going to kill her?” - Viper asked, hugging his neck and watching.

“You are in my arms.” - She said.

“So I’m your latecomer? But don’t worry, we’re just going down; that should give us a few hundred EXP.” - Viper smiled. - “Not to mention that you must have broken one of its wings.”

……

BOOOMMM!!

The Wyvern crashed heavily into the ground, breaking a few more bones and roaring painfully as it reared up.

BOOM!

A smaller explosion sounded as something landed. The Wyvern watched and growled ferociously, knowing that must have been what slammed into him in the air.

Then, as the dust settled, two figures showed themselves: Skarla and Viper.

Skarla, scratching her head, advanced towards her, while Viper ran and disappeared from her sight.

The Wyvern tried to find her, but Skarla screamed. - “HEY UGLY THING, I’M YOUR ENEMY!”

Skarla began to run, covering a large area in moments, whereupon her palm with fingers extended in the shape of a claw advanced, where she activated [Triple Impact]!

(Note: For some suggestions, from now on I will remove the difficulty of hit or success, leaving it up to you to interpret whether a certain test was a success or failure.)

[Attack Test]

Skarla – D20+15 = 30

Skarla – D20+15-3 = 16

Skarla – D20+15-6 = 27

ROAR!!!

The Wyvern roared as it rushed forward, waving its wings as it prepared to snatch Skarla, but her attack arrived first, where, like blades of wind, three successive attacks struck.

ROAR!!!

The Wyvern roared shrilly as its tough scales were cut and its muscles pierced, a searing pain flooding its mind as the damage finally took its toll:

[Damage 1st Attack – 3D10+19 = 29!]

[Damage 3rd Attack – 3D10+19 = 29*2 = 58!]

3 large claw marks were on his body, even though only 2 had caused real damage, but that doesn't matter because more than 80 damage was caused. Even taking away natural defenses, the damage is still huge.

ROAR!

The Wyvern roared in fury, then turned around and waved its tail like a whip, waving it at Skarla.

[Attack Test]

Wyvern – D20+14 = 34!! (CRITICAL STRIKE)

Skarla's eyes widened; the attack was faster than she imagined. She initially thought about running away, but she knew she didn't have that speed. When the tail was inches away from hitting her, she closed her eyes, her electricity manifesting in moments.

BOOM!!

AAAAHH!!

[Tail Damage – 4D12+16 = 55x2 = 110!]

Skarla screamed as the electricity covering her was released; her body catapulted and crashed into several trees.

The Wyvern turned around proudly, resisting the pain, and began to advance, knowing that its enemy would not die from this alone.

As for what Skarla tried to do? She tried to use [Blink] and cover the distance to dodge, but it was too late, and she was still hit by Wyvern's massive blow.

She growled, lying on the ground, spitting blood, and feeling her entire world shake.

Standing up, she watched the huge creature running towards her, furious, and it was at that moment that...

[Attack Test(Sneak Attack + Double Advantage)]

Viper – D20+10+2 = 18 & 19 & 27!

Viper – D20+10+2 = 23 & 21 & 26!

A figure appeared at Wyvern's side, aiming for its long, scaly neck. The Wyvern didn't notice until danger was knocking at the door, its senses warning it, but then two blades slashed out.

[Damage 1st Attack – 2d6+10+1 = 19x3 = 57!]

[Damage 2nd Attack – 2d6+10+1 = 18x3 = 54!]

Two glows appeared in Skarla's field of vision, where Viper was already advancing so as not to be hit or seen by the Wyvern, but it no longer mattered, as the large creature, which must have been almost 8 meters tall, had its neck opened and the blood gushing out. as he screamed in confusion, losing his senses as he fell down helplessly.

Skarla approached, receiving a massive 3,854 EXP, while Viper approached, smiling at her achievements. Of course, Skarla caused a lot of damage, and the Wyvern was seriously injured because of the mid-air collision and the crash into the ground.

But even so, she dealt the final blow, and the amount of damage caused cannot be ignored.

“That was impressive, since when is it so strong?” - Skarla asked. - “I don’t remember you changing your abilities.”

“I also didn’t know it was that strong... It’s incredible! I have never fought since my breakthrough, but the world seems so… fragile now.” - Viper said, smiling while waving his blades.

Skarla didn't say much, as her comparison was the times she saw her fight during the trip here. But if you compare her current self with her previous self, there's no way she would have easily killed herself a few weeks ago.

‘Going from Level 10 to 11, is that incredible? Now I want it.’ - Skarla thought with even more desire, where now there is less than 2,000 EXP left for Level 11.

“I want to kill another Wyvern.” - Skarla said, licking her lips.

“Good luck finding another one; these things are rare; they probably come from somewhere in the Krugar Mountains.” - Viper said.

“From the mountains? I’ve never seen or heard of those things there… Well, it must come from some region I don’t know.” - Said Skarla, especially because she didn't have access to much information when she was isolated in those mountains.

“Okay, what do we do with this now?” - Skarla asked, pointing to the Wyvern.

Viper raised an eyebrow. - "Normally, I would send a message, and in 1 or 2 days, someone would be here to collect the spoils, if it was an unofficial hunt. But I’m not working for the Duchess anymore, so... I don’t know.”

“Do you know if this has any energy sources or is a more valuable item?” - Skarla asked.

“I think your heart is a great source of vitality; I heard it can improve the attributes of those below level 10. It is also used to create high-quality potions.”

Nodding, Skarla took one of Viper's blades. - “Hey!” - Viper shouted, moving forward to catch her, knowing what Skarla was thinking about doing.

“Don’t worry, the blade won’t dull; I’ll surround it with aura.” - Skarla said, calming her.

“Where’s your knife?!” - Viper growled.

"I have no idea." - Skarla said, laughing, and Viper snorted.

Skarla looked at the huge heart in her palm, the blood flowing out, and observing it, she noticed that it is a 'Mystical Ingredient'. What does that mean?

In Murim, there are some mystical and unique beings whose flesh is full of energy that, if used in the manufacture of pills or consumed with certain ingredients, can greatly boost the strength of the martial artist.

She knows that the monsters in this world have something similar, but whenever she killed them, what she found was of quite low quality, and consuming it would harm her body.

But Wyvern's heart has an absurd quality and purity compared to what she has seen so far.

“I will consume this; it should help me easily develop my [Flame God Mantra].” - Skarla said, and Viper nodded.

Skarla began tearing off large chunks of the heart's flesh and swallowing, in moments circulating her energy to absorb as much of the heart's mystical properties as possible.

Soon a flame appeared, igniting her body, and she knew it had started, but she continued eating the heart until there were no more pieces in her hand.

Then she focused on meditating, initializing the [Flame God Mantra], and the energy that has great affinity with the fire element began to converge and be further purified as well as assimilated.

Skarla's core energy was increasing in rapid succession, gaining months and then years of energy.

At the same time, the fire was being tamed and transformed into something: a flaming female figure, something like a flaming goddess who soon found her two brothers, roaring, and tried to attack them, but the two joined together to suppress and devour her. .

But Skarla stopped them, forcing them to accept their new rebellious sister, who was forcibly tamed.

—————————

PART 4Fire!

—————————

Skarla opened her eyes, smiling slightly, and it was already dark. Viper made a fire and was roasting the wyvern meat for them to eat.

Skarla stood up, stretching a little, and looked at her skill:

—————

8 Trigrams (Level 1) ●

● Requirement: 1 Point.

● A technique that manipulates and stores the elements in your body and can currently carry 4 of 8 elements. It forces the elements to coexist and continually grow competitively; the result is purer and more powerful energy.

● Thunder God Mantra (Supreme): Allows the manifestation of a Thunder God as a form of his Electricity Element. Power: 219%

● Wind God Mantra (Supreme): Allows the manifestation of a Wind God as a form of his Wind Element. Power: 141%

● Flame God Mantra (Supreme): Allows the manifestation of a Flame God as a form of his Fire Element. Power: 188%

● Empty

● 1 EP = 100 Days

● 1 HP = 365 Days

● 3 EXP = 1 Day

● Cultivation Rate: 1003 → 1063%

● Accumulation: 27013 → 28993 Days [+289 EP] [+79 HP]

● 3650 Days = +2 All Attributes. (Current: 7x)

—————

Skarla smiled and went to Viper. - "How it was? Are you enjoying staying asleep for so long?” - Viper said it with some discontent.

“Yes, a delicious sleep; I hope I can do it more often.” - Skarla said, laughing, and Viper snorted.

Casting a glance at the sky, Skarla looked at her status:

1.png?token-time=1710892800&token-hash=9SSMjS8hJDtfiFZURqsLS4dtoTP-3HUVSTZ3t7H0w6o%3D

(Author: I'm still working in the area of proficiencies.)

Her attributes didn't increase because of the changes; otherwise, she would already have 10 bonus points for STR, DEX, and CONS. In any case, she really likes what she's seeing and can't wait to reach Level 11.

She thought about teaching [8 Trigrams] to Viper, but she is barely learning just 1 mantra, let alone learning another 3.

When Viper is more adapted and studied with cultivation, Skarla will teach her more advanced things.

“I think we covered a good distance, so tomorrow we should get to them.” - Said Skarla.

“We must have been in the air for around 10~15 minutes; they have been in front of us for 3 days. How are we going to reach them with just that?”

“At the speed they march, they must have covered about 150km in those 3 days, but our 10~15 minutes in the air made us cover about 20km.” - Said Skarla and Viper were surprised by the speed they were going at.

“Anyway, in 2 or 3 hours, we should reach them.” - Said Skarla, biting a piece of the roasted meat. - “Wow! That is good!"

Viper looked, bit into it, and was surprised; the meat is abnormally soft and quite juicy.

[Author: End of Volume 1!]

30