Chapter 3 – The most insulting perks ever
5k 12 194
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tenta's POV:

The status page Cornelia saw was only the tip of the iceberg of what it was and far more insulting.

 

Status

Name: Tenta
Race: Tentacle Monster Larvae(lvl 1/20)
Gender: Male
Age: 0 (Mentally 34(Hidden))
Class 1: Unselected
Class 2: Unselected(Hidden)
Perks: Consentacle, Intelligent Monster, Overcome Nature, Magically Gifted, Tentacle Genius, Natural Linguist, Natural Telepath, Familiar Contract(Cornelia Le Torneau), Reincarnated Otherworlder(Hidden), Second Class(Hidden), A True Hero(Hidden), Wizard(Hidden), Solitary Monk(Hidden), Guru(Hidden), Tyrant(Hidden), Golden Hands(Hidden), Cave Troll(Hidden), I Choose To Be A Monster(Hidden)

Stats:
Health: (100%)
Mana: (1.7/1.7)
Strength: 0.2*1.6 = 0.32
Vitality: 0.2*1.6 = 0.32
Endurance: 0.2*2.1 = 0.42
Agility: 0.1*1.6 = 0.16
Dexterity: 0.2*1.8 = 0.36
Perception: 0.1*1.1=0.11
Magic: 0.1*1.7 = 0.17
Intelligence: 1*1.9 = 1.9
Willpower: 1*4.2 = 4.2
Charisma: 0.1*1.7 = 0.17

Knowledge Skills:
Common Language lvl 5

Physical Skills:
Tendril Control lvl 5

Psychic Skills:
Telepathy lvl 5

Sexual Skills:
Masturbation lvl 100(Max)(Hidden), Tentacle Technique lvl 100(Max)(Hidden), Pleasure Tolerance lvl 100(Max)(Hidden), Edging lvl 100(Max)(Hidden)

"The unhidden perks are fine, but what is up with those hidden perks?" I thought.

For starters, there are two generic perks I was thankful for.

Reincarnated Otherworlder(Hidden)

By a need for a hero, repaying a debt, by a playful whim of a god, or some supernatural phenomenon, you were reincarnated into this world... whether you like it or not. The Great System will give you compensation to adjust, however small it may be. Good luck, wanderer, and may you have a good life in this new world.

  • Exp Gain +10%
  • Gain Perk: Natural Linguist
  • Bonus learning speed to skills from your previous life
  • Gain positive Perks based on your previous life achievements
  • This perk and mental age are hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

"The great system is considerate. Thank you." I mentally said.

The second perk was probably one of the cheats The Reality Smuggler talked about.

Second Class(Hidden)

Creatures of this world, monster or not, usually have one class they can change at any time, but you have two. Lucky you and everyone else who stays on your good side.

  • Creates a second class slot.
  • When killing Monsters, EXP is equally divided between classes(If a class is full-leveled, then the experience is funneled to the other class)
  • When partying, you can share these perk effects with select party members.
  • This perk and second class are hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

"Thank you, Reality Smuggler!" I thanked. This cheat was spot-on and helpful, both for me and Cornelia.

However, things started becoming... disturbing... starting from the third perk.

A True Hero(Hidden)

In your previous life, you have bravely and selflessly died fighting for a morally just cause. You are a true hero, so be proud of it.

  • All Overall Stats +10%
  • Charisma Stat gains an additional overall +50%
  • Experience gained by all party members +100%
  • This perk and class are hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

"I... Don't know what to think about this."

On the one hand, I was flattered the system considered me a hero. On the other hand, I somehow saw this as an insult. Sure, I died for a just cause... but in a humorously stupid way.

Either way, I was thankful for the stat bonuses, and especially the experience bonus since it can help Cornelia.

However, this didn't even come close to how insulting the next perk was.

Wizard(Hidden)

In your previous world, it is said virgins who reach 30 gain magical powers. Let this be compensation for your achievement.

  • Overall Magic Stat +50%
  • Gains Perk: Magically Gifted
  • This perk is hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

It didn't insult me directly, but I felt insulted nonetheless. In the end, I gave up.

"Forget it... I got some stats, so it's fine." I thought.

The next perk was a low blow.

Solitary Monk(Hidden)

In your previous life, you locked yourself and worked in your apartment, keeping minimal human interactions for over ten years, only going out when you needed sustenance. You are a true Solitary Monk.

  • Overall Willpower +50%
  • Resistance to Mind Control and Psychological Effects +50%
  • You gain 99% resistance to solitude
  • This perk is hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

"... Basically, you tell me I was a friendless loner... Dammit..."

But starting from the next perk, it stopped being so subtle. It was laughing at me. Hard.

Guru(Hidden)

Your long journey on the great path of masturbation has turned you into a wise and charismatic guru! Learning and Imparting the dao comes naturally to you.

  • Overall Intelligence +50%
  • Overall Charisma +50%
  • All Skill Learning Speed +100%
  • Teaching Effectiveness +100%
  • Teaching Skill Learning Speed +100%
  • Gain Skill Masturbation lvl 100(Max)
  • This perk and skills are hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

"You ass! Dammit! Is it you, Great System?! Or is it the Reality Smuggler?!" I mentally screamed.

Of course, there was no answer, only the cold window proving my inglorious past.

And the next perk only added insult to injury.

Tyrant(Hidden)

The art of edging has forged your endurance and willpower to the limit, giving you a tyrant-like endurance and willpower to face all sexual challenges without releasing.

  • Overall Endurance +50%
  • Overall Willpower +50%
  • Resistance to Pleasure Effects +50%
  • Gain Skills: Pleasure Tolerance lvl 100(Max), Edging lvl 100(Max)
  • This perk is hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

"... I fucking hate you." I cursed.

Then came the third part of this series.

Golden Hands(Hidden)

Years of practice have led to speedy and intricate control over your hands, and you can bring unparalleled pleasure to all who feel your touch.

  • Overall Agility +50%
  • Overall Dexterity +50%
  • Gain Perk Hand Genius (Converted to Tentacle Genius due to lacking hands.)
  • Pleasure when using hands +100% (Converted to pleasure when using tentacles)
  • Gain Finger Technique lvl 100(Max) (Converted to Tentacle Technique lvl 100(Max) due to lacking hands)
  • This perk is hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

"..." I was starting to get tired from retorting.

However, the worst perk has yet to come, as I almost received a knockout blow.

Cave Troll(Hidden)

You were a troll-like existence living in its masturbation cave for over ten years and gained the aspect of the Cave Troll. Your strength can break trees, your vitality is like an ocean, your body is as tough as stone, you regenerate wounds and limbs in the blink of an eye, you digest food thrice as fast, and your semen production and refractory period are off the charts! But people find you disgusting and strangers who don't know you think you are a hostile monster on sight. You also find intimidating others easier.

  • Overall Strength +50%
  • Overall Vitality +50%
  • Overall Endurance +50%
  • Overall Charisma -50%
  • Health Regeneration speed +200%
  • Regeneration Skill Learning Speed +100%
  • Health Regeneration restores limbs now
  • Food Digestion Speed +200%
  • Semen Production Rate +500%
  • Refractory Period Recovery Rate +500%
  • Strangers who see your real appearance will see you as a hostile monster unless proven otherwise.
  • When you try to intimidate someone, effectiveness +100%
  • This perk is hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

"... I hate you so, so much."

The effects of this perk were powerful. Very powerful. Perhaps the most potent perk I have. It was the whole warrior package. Fuck the semen production nonsense. Regenerating my limbs was what attracted me the most.

With that said, aside from reducing Charisma, the effect of seeing me as a hostile monster was horrible. If I were human, I would need to spend the rest of my life in the wilderness. Luckily, I am a monster and tentacle familiar, so most of the problem is gone.

And that leaves the final perk. Hopefully, it isn't so insulting...

I Choose To Be A Monster(Hidden)

Despite being offered a perfect and handsome body and mighty abilities by an incredibly powerful being above the Great System, and threatened to become an ugly bastard despised by all otherwise, you, a mere mortal, have resisted temptation and threats in zealous pursuit of your life-long dream... To become a Perverted Tentacle Monster and Consentacle. For that, you have gained the respect of the Great System and the powerful being, The Reality Smuggler. And so, we have devised a new perk to make your life more carefree and enjoyable. Have a happy life!

  • Overall Willpower +200%
  • Pressure Resistance +500%
  • Gain Perks: Consentacle, Natural Telepath
  • You have the protection of the Great System
  • This perk is hidden and cannot be discovered without high-level detection skills.

"... Wow... I... I don't know what to say... Thank you." My single eye felt hot at the moment, not knowing if it was because of the perk or the recognition I got.

I don't remember my past life, but I can deduce I was a complete loser starving for recognition.

Even if it was for the wrong reasons, someone gave me recognition. It was an alien feeling, something I never experienced before. But now, I got it from two mighty existences.

Really. Thank you.

"Tenta? Are you alright?" Cornelia suddenly asked, concerned.

{...I'm fine, thanks. Just something went inside my eye.} I lied and started blinking.

"If you say so," Cornelia said and hugged me tighter.

Feeling her modest breasts squishing against me, I calmed down and enjoyed the soft feeling.

"As you said, I will enjoy my life to the fullest."

194