Chapter 33.5 – Calming Cornelia (R-18)
2.8k 14 140
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After being 'betrayed' by Kary and Fary, Tenta was now in a 'cage fight' against the 'predator' before him.

Cornelia was now a 1.8m tall woman with a god-forged beauty and eroticism. Her face was a mixture of divine beauty and devilish temptation. Her pinkish golden eyes and baby pink hair were beautiful and captivating yet could stir lust. Her body, covered by her half-torn witch outfit, was motherly yet erotic, making men wish to be mothered by her or fuck her and make her carry their progeny.

But she was also so otherworldly beautiful it was a bit intimidating. Especially since...

"Tenta~ Hehehe~" Cornelia seductively giggled as she sensually crawled over. "Please help me~ Your master is in big, big trouble and needs a reliable, virile man~"

... She lost her sanity. Cornelia has gone into heat, mating season, a sex frenzy, whatever you may call it.

Although slightly intimidated by her sudden shift in personality, Tenta was not afraid but concerned.

{Cornelia? Are you okay...?} He worriedly asked.

"Aw~ You are so sweet~" Cornelia seductively smiled as she took one slow step after another, like a lioness stalking her prey. "I am a bit hungry~ Do you mind giving me some semen~?" 

If Tenta could gulp right now, he would. He was now officially horny and was more than willing to give her however much semen she wanted. However, he was not blind to her abnormal condition. She was not being herself at the moment.

As much as he would like to do nothing more than ravage her like a fuckmeat, he needed to understand her situation. 

"Sorry, Cornelia." He mentally apologized and invasively analyzed her.

Within ten seconds, he finished reading all her new perks and knew she was in deep shit.

"She is likely suffering from severe cases of Sexual Deprivation, Semen Starvation, and Love Frenzy... This is bad, really, really bad..." He grimly thought. "If I don't help her, she will soon lose her sanity and die. And if she dies, I die."

However, there was another concern, "While I am more than willing to take advantage of the situation and fuck her... When she becomes sane again, she might hate me for taking her virginity like this. This is a real fantasy world with real consequences, not a light-hearted ero manga... although this situation does seem like one out of a hentai." Tenta thought as Cornelia reached 5m away from him.

He wasn't worried about getting drained to death or anything. Ignoring his class advantage, stat-wise, he was superior and had four lvl 100 sexual skills and high-level Energy Drain resistance. He was also equipped with many 'recreational' tentacles, gifted by Zeztris herself. Heck, he was a literal pseudo-god. If he were afraid of an inexperienced lvl 6 human girl, no matter how much of an incarnation of sexuality she was now, that would be the biggest joke ever. It was like comparing a grown alpha wolf to a lion cub. He was more worried he might accidentally put too much force and break her limbs on accident.

"Tenta~ I feel so, so lonely and empty~ Please fill me up with your love and semen~," She erotically said, slowly reaching out to him.

"... No choice. I'll have to compromise..." Tenta decided, his eight slick tentacles emerging from his body.

{I'll give you as much love and semen as I can provide.} Tenta said. {And I will make you cum your brains out.}

"Do it~ I need you~" She egged him on, grabbing his stick body.

As soon as she did, Tenta unleashed his tentacles upon her, slithering his tentacles inside her clothes and exploring her body.

"Ahn~❤" She shuddered at the sensation of his slick and oily tentacles exploring her body. Taking Tenta, she hugged him between her voluptuous, lactating breasts. "More~ I need more~"

At that moment, she instinctively activated her powers on Tenta. He suddenly felt emotionally connected to Cornelia, feeling her need for love and the pleasure she was receiving, and his sexual inhibitions were being melted, and his passion was stirred. However, he effortlessly shrugged off her skills due to his resistance advantage.

Tenta's retaliation was crude and simple, ripping apart all her clothes while avoiding harming her, leaving only her jade pendant on, which only accentuated her heaving and lactating perfect breasts, only a size smaller than Flossie's, the Holstaur. Nevertheless, her charm and allure were boosted without her clothes, showcasing her blemishless angelic yet demonic body forged by the lewdest goddesses. She could wrap her finger around even stalwart men to fuck AND love her senseless.

"Ah~ Thank you, Tenta~ I felt so stuffy in that thing. Mwah*" She kissed Tenta's body and seductively licked her lips. "But now I feel cold~ I need something warm to fill my belly~," She said with an impossibly alluring voice and lovesick eyes as if looking at her most beloved lover.

Those words, with her seductive tone and gestures, were enough to cause any man to pounce on her and lovingly rape her then and there. It was like saying, 'Please Do Me, my love.'. And from the looks of it, she would be more than happy to accept.

Of course, Tenta knew she wasn't being herself, having lost her sanity. She was now an insane shell run by predatory instincts. If she wasn't his master, he might not care so much and just fuck her without thinking about consequences as she wished... but she is his master. He didn't want to risk driving a wedge between them. He had to limit his activity range.

While his other tentacles were gently rubbing her body, stimulating her arms, legs, belly, back, breasts, nipples, and clit, another tentacle, shaped like a penis, emerged from his body.

{Here, this will give you a lot of warm stuff to fill you up.} Tenta said, letting the medium-sized tentacle cock get close to her face.

"Sniff* Sniff* Aha~ Such a manly scent~ So full of energy~" Cornelia lewdly sniffed it and commented, her divine face contorting into an obscene look as she took the initiative to rub her face on it.

She then grabbed the cock with her soft hands and gently rubbed it, as if worshipping it, before gently kissing it with her soft lips.

"Hot Damn!" Tenta shuddered. "Is it purely from her instincts?! Or did she read some erotic books? Now that I think about it, she did have some sexual skills, so she was masturbating a bit." Tenta thought as Cornelia began servicing him with her tongue.

"Mmm* Lap* Schlurp* Such a tasty Mwa* Meat Rod~❤"

Cornelia infatuatedly worshipped the cock, like how she would treat the most beloved lover. Meanwhile, Tenta's tentacles continued doing their magic, pleasuring her body. It wasn't long before...

"Mmm~ Cumming!" Cornelia's pinking golden eyes almost turned into heart shapes as she shuddered and juices overflowed from her breasts and pussy.

Tenta decided to stop for a moment, letting her recover.

"Oh, Tenta~ You're such a gentleman~ Mmm~." She said with love and lust, giving him a thanking peck. "No need to hold back~ Continue even if I cum~."

{... You asked for it.} Tenta replied as he continued his movements.

"Nnn*." Cornelia closed her eyes in pleasure and looked at then looked at the tentacle cock. "Since you are using tentacles, maybe I can, too?"

Under Tenta's astonished fist-sized eye, Cornelia opened her seductive mouth as her cute tongue suddenly extended and stretched, becoming long and slender. It looked weird but lewd.

"Ah Chan Do Dish~ Shee~," She said as her tongue wrapped around Tenta's cock. Her gentle fingers also turned boneless as they snaked around the tentacle cock, beginning to pump it.

"Gu... Such talent..." Tenta shuddered lightly at the sudden sensation. "Her instinctive skills to milk men are off the charts!"

A human virgin, never touching a cock in her life, turned into a depraved sex machine surpassing experienced prostitutes. It could be imagined how insane her instincts were.

Tenta decided to up the stakes with two cup-shaped milking tentacles latching on her overflowing breasts, pumping milk out as he drank it.

"Heii~ Ahm Nhot a Chow~" Cornelia 'protested' as pleasure ran through her breasts. Wanting revenge, she decided to milk him too and took him into her mouth, her tongue still coiled around his length.

"Mmm* Gulp* Gurgle* Gulp*" Her head bobbed back and forth as his length reached her throat, her sexualized body and nerve endings feeling every bit of pleasure from the act, shuddering from time to time in orgasmic bliss.

"Guh... She is tougher than I thought." Tenta thought, feeling pressure from the pleasure. "Fine, let's up the pace!"

His tentacles suddenly accelerated their movement and vibrated in a rhythm.

"MMMmmm~!" Cornelia moaned, her mouth stuffed with cock, but her head and tongue movements became more and more aggressive.

She also started using Energy Drain on Tenta on instinct... But it was useless. She was too weak to penetrate his defenses... However, her aggressive movements did bear some fruits.

{I'm about to cum, Cornelia! Drink it all up!} Tenta said.

Cornelia didn't say anything. Instead, she took him deeper, giving him a deep throat, her throat visibly stretching, and held his cock firmly in place. It was as if she was afraid even a drop would spill.

"Cumming!" Tenta shuddered in pleasure as he let out a stream of thick cum into her throat and stomach.

Splurt* Splurt* Splurt*

The sound of his ejaculation was heard by them both. Around 100cc of potent Consentacle cum comparable to a Premium Semen Bull's flowed into Cornelia, and she loved every moment of it. Because the quality of the semen and the amount was overwhelmingly high, it brought her into an orgasmic rapture, cumming dozens of times.

"Cumming! Cumming! Cumming! Cumming! Cumming! Cumming! Cumming!....~❤️"

Her legs couldn't stop spasming, milk flowed freely from her breasts, and her eyes rolled back as tears involuntarily welled up. However, her tongue and fingers never stopped moving, her instincts driving her to milk him for all he was worth. Meanwhile, Tenta stopped stimulating her, instead cuddling her.

{There, there... I am here for you...} He said with care.

That pushed Cornelia over the edge again, climaxing from the amount of intimacy and love she was receiving, her eyes pupils turning into pink hearts.

 

You have consumed a large quantity of Premium Grade Semen.

Semen Starvation(Severe) has been replaced by Semen Oversaturation(Intense).

Your level will gradually increase as you digest it.

Due to the amount and quality being too high, you are experiencing overly intense pleasure.

You have received overly intense sexual gratification

Sexual Deprivation(Severe) has been replaced by Sexual Oversatisfaction(Intense)

You have received a significant amount of love and care

Love Frenzy(Severe) has been replaced by Love Drunk(Intense)

You lost consciousness

 

After experiencing multiple types of intense pleasure, Cornelia lost consciousness. But even then, her tongue and fingers kept moving on instinct, stimulating Tenta's still-hard member.

"As much as I want to continue, she can't take it." Tenta thought as he gently extracted his member, releasing some remnant drops stuck in his urethra.

Cornelia's tongue and fingers slowly uncoiled as the last drops remained on her lips, refusing to let go of even a drop. And then she slowly closed her eyes and went limp, her tongue and fingers returning to normal. However, she still lapped her lips as if tasting the best food in the world. It was so erotic that Tenta wanted to pound her then and there, but he held himself back.

"It's hard being a gentleman..." Tenta thought as he carried the now-limp Cornelia to bed. She seemed to be having a good dream.

He wished he could experience post-nut clarity, but he got too overpowered. He would need to cum a few more times to experience it.

"Maybe I should ask Kary's servants for help? I think I can endure them now..." He thought.

He then looked at Cornelia, who was soundly asleep.

"... I need to help her accept herself, or this will repeat itself..."

As long as Repressed Sexual Insatiability existed, things would endlessly repeat themselves... And she would grow stronger as time passed. He only overwhelmed her because of her inexperience and low level, but it is now rising. Her sexual skills are improving, and the Great System automatically switched her classes to sexual ones: Inexperienced Prostitute and Fledgling Succubus.

If he let this repeat itself a few dozen times, Cornelia would eventually overpower him... Assuming he doesn't improve.

"No choice... I have to synchronize with her and solve her insecurities."

With that decided, he floated toward the bed, grabbing her arm and guiding it to him. Perhaps her body reacted to his intentions, so she instinctively grabbed him.

"Synchronize," Tenta commanded.

 

You are attempting to Synchronize with Cornelia Le Torneau.

As Cornelia Le Torneau is your contracted master, she instinctively accepts you, and you successfully synchronize.

Cornelia Le Torneau is currently unconscious and cannot make decisions. You may unconditionally control her body or enter her mind.

You choose to enter her mind...

You have entered Cornelia Le Torneau's mind.

140