Side Chapter – All witches are lewd
2.4k 20 161
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Level Up!

Human lvl 6 -> 12

Various Skills Have Leveled Up!

Finger Technique lvl 5 -> 15, Tongue Technique lvl 3 -> 17, Pleasure Tolerance lvl 4 -> 21, Fellatio lvl 8(New), Handjob lvl 7(New), Throat Technique lvl 2(New), Kissing lvl 2(New), Cock Worship lvl 6(New), Energy Drain lvl 7(New), Transformation lvl 9(New), Seduction lvl 19(New), Semen Absorption lvl 18(New), Love Sensing lvl 12(New),...

You have unlocked many sexual classes!

Class Level Up!

Inexperienced Protitute lvl 1 -> 14

Fledgling Succubus lvl 1 -> 14

Semen Oversaturation(Intense) has become Semen Oversaturation(Minor)

Sexual Oversatisfaction(Intense) has become Sexual Oversatisfaction(Minor)

Love Drunk(Intense) has become Love Drunk(Minor)

Because you accepted your heritage but are still shy about sex, Repressed Sexual Insatiability has been replaced by Shy Pervert.

You have formed a deep emotional bond with a love interest with sufficient sexual prowess. Due to your heritage, you have instinctively selected him as a life partner.

You gained the Perk: Tenta's Life Partner

You regained Consciousness

 

Cornelia opened her pinkish-golden eyes, refreshed and fulfilled.

"Ah... So it wasn't a dream..." She warmheartedly thought. "We did that, didn't we? And he did enter my dreams..."

When she thought about Tenta, her mind turned pink as his weird stick body with an eye suddenly felt handsome and charming.

"Hehe... Hehehe..." She blushed and giggled to herself like a lovestruck fool.

"Finally awake, my stupid disciple?" Fary's voice sounded. "You were sleeping for twelve hours."

"Twelve hours...?" Cornelia finally sobered up and got up from the bed, not caring she was naked. "Where is Tenta?!"

"No worries, your familiar returned with Kary to the Abyss." Sitting on her chair while reading a book, with a wine cup filled with viscous liquid in the other, Fary softly grinned. "More importantly, how are you?"

"Me?" Cornelia blinked her eyes.

"Yes. I assume you got over your Repressed Sexual Insatiability?" Fary asked.

"Yes... I now have Shy Pervert..." Cornelia said, her blush deepening.

"Aw... Adorable." Fary smiled, her eyes narrowing into crescents. "You will come around eventually." She then leaned forward and asked, "Well? How was it?"

"... Good..." Cornelia shyly admitted.

"Want to experience it again?" Fary continued asking, her smile deepening.

Cornelia averted her eyes but nodded.

"Hm... Does semen taste good for you?" Fary leaned back and asked a different question.

"... Yes..." Cornelia admitted, remembering the heavenly taste.

"I have Premium Grade semen here, extracted from the best Premium Bull in Shalzima. I promise it is even higher quality than what Tenta gave you." Fary said while swirling her cup. "Want a sip?

"... I only want Tenta's." She firmly replied.

"Hm... I see." Fary nodded in understanding. "So you chose him as your life partner, hah? It is common among witches and the most logical choice. I already saw it coming before I even accepted you."

"... What is a life partner exactly?" Cornelia asked.

"Right... It isn't in your vanilla curriculum." Fary said. "Erogelic Angels, Succubi, Monster Girls, Chosen of a lewd god, and other such types of races, classes, or lineages have dependencies, the most common being semen. They usually seek to sate those dependencies from whoever can support their needs, since if they fail, they inevitably turn insane until someone helps them.

However, if they find a sexually competent and willing man they deeply bond with on a romantic level, they can choose to select him as a life partner. By doing this, you effectively curb many of your instincts and dependencies, redirecting them to your partner. When you have no such partner, you are instinctively polyandrous for quantity over quality. When you have such a partner, if you can perfectly satisfy his needs, you are monogamous. But if your partner is overwhelmingly superior in sex... you are polygynous." She calmly said.

"... I need to share him?" Cornelia reluctantly asked.

"You don't need to... You would feel inclined to." Fary corrected. "As a sexualized creature, when you have a lover, your priority would be to satisfy his sexual needs. But if you fail to meet them... you would seek alternatives to help satisfy him, such as bringing more girls into his harem or letting him sleep around. You would also seek to satisfy his wildest fantasies. On the other hand, if he fails to satisfy you, the relationship might flip around to polyandry again, or at least seek other sources, IE, consensual cheating, since if he disagrees, you will leave him."

"... I don't want that..." Cornelia bitterly said.

"No worries. Although what I mentioned is common, it usually doesn't happen." Fary sipped her drink with relish. "Hah... Good stuff."

"Master, do you also have a dependency?" Cornelia asked.

"Oh, not at all, sweetie!" Fary shook her head. "Witches can convert semen into mana and enjoy the taste, but we don't need it to live... Unlike you."

"... I didn't know that..." Cornelia bitterly said.

"You signed up to a witch academy without even knowing how lewd witches are. Un-fucking-believable. It was the right choice to reinstate the old ways to the curriculum." Fary said with an exasperated look.

"... Witches are lewd?" Cornelia blinked her eyes.

"Yeah, super lewd," Fary smirked. "Remember that entrance exam you took? You had to touch that crystal globe for aptitude, remember?"

"Yes, I remember." Cornelia nodded. It was one of the requirements to enter the academy.

"Well, it not only tested your aptitude toward magic but also tested your libido!" Fary sneered. "Anyone who has less than above average libido cannot be admitted here. If they have low libido, they are sent to another academy. Likewise, those with higher libidos are sent here. That is how that friend of yours, Zoe, got here."

"You know about Zoe?" Cornelia widened her eyes.

"Of course I do! I am the headmistress and have an overview of all my students, including you. This overview does not include perks, but it does include grades, achievements, dreams, personality traits, problematic behavior, how they got here, and close friends. Since you only have Zoe and Willow as close friends here, I looked them up. I won't disclose her details, but believe me when I say this. She might look like an airhead, but she is a man-eater. As for Willow? That shortstack ranks first in libido and is studying aphrodisiacs and pleasure methods, just like her great-grandmother.

And the other girls in the academy... They are all degenerates! Every last one of them! Most of them already lost their virginity before they even got here, with some even fucking each other in lesbian orgies. I am surprised how you didn't know anything until now." She gave Cornelia a weird look. "Didn't you ask your parents? This is a well-known open secret..."

"... I did it by myself... And they didn't say anything after I got the scholarship..." Cornelia played with her fingers, her face turning red.

"Hehe... Let me guess. You signed up to summon a hunk for yourself but were too embarrassed to admit it." Fary chuckled. "Classic."

"..." Cornelia's face turned redder, having been exposed.

"Don't be shy! A good portion of witches here are after the same thing." Fary comforted. "Although many summon other things and are initially dissatisfied, it is usually for the best. Didn't it work out for you?"

"... Yes..." Cornelia looked down.

"And that is how it is." Fary kindly smiled, but then her face turned serious. "However, since you awakened sexual perks, powerful ones at that, you are now heavily dependent on Tenta. Especially his semen."

"... What happens now?" Cornelia asked.

"For now, Tenta volunteered to become a Semen Bull and will send you a steady supply of semen to curb your dependencies," Fary said.

"... What is a Semen Bull?" Cornelia winced. That didn't sound good.

"It is..." Fary then explained it to her.

"... Uuu... I don't want him to be a Semen Bull..." Cornelia bitterly said. "It sounds horrible..."

"No worries... He will only do the initial conditioning. And he is a staff who depends on telekinesis, so it doesn't affect him much." Fary comforted.

"... Will other women milk him?" Cornelia scrunched her face.

"Most definitely, yes." Fary nodded. "With how he is now, keeping him as a generic bull is impossible. And with his conditioning, he would be in trouble if he didn't have a helping hand."

"... Can I help him instead?" Cornelia mustered her courage.

"No." Fary directly rejected. "He is in good hands for now. In the meantime, I will teach you how to control yourself and make up for lost time for your quarterly assessment. If you do well, I'll let you care for his needs."

"Ah..." Cornelia suddenly remembered she had that.

"Anyway, we will start by controlling your powers," Fary said and snapped her finger.

Oom*

A magic circle appeared as a giant spider emerged.

"Let us start with Energy Draining..."

And so, Cornelia was taught how to control her powers...

 

Shy Pervert

You are a pervert. A shy one, but still a pervert. You won't openly admit it, but when confronted, you will spill the beans. But just because you are shy doesn't mean you are afraid of people knowing. You merely feel embarrassed.

  • Sexual Skills Learning Speed +20%
  • You are shy about sexual topics but hold great interest in them.
  • You won't openly admit your perversions but will admit if pressured.
  • You are not susceptible to blackmail but will feel embarrassed if your secrets are revealed.

Tenta's Life Partner

You are part of a lewd race or a lineage with sexually-natured dependencies, and you are, in your nature, free-spirited. However, you can choose a life partner, shackling some of your instincts and directing them toward him. You have chosen Tenta as your life partner. For better or worse, all your desires and dependencies will be directed toward him.

  • If Tenta manages to satisfy your needs and doesn't hurt you, you will unconditionally stay loyal to him, and you will be disgusted with the thought of cheating on him.
  • All your desires and dependencies will be directed toward him, and other men cannot affect you anymore. However, when he directs his desires toward you, you will respond more sharply to him.
  • If he fails to satisfy your needs and wishes to remain with him, you may seek alternatives if he agrees. If he doesn't, the relationship is terminated out of necessity.
  • If you fail to satisfy Tenta, but he satisfies you, you will feel inclined to get him another partner to co-help satisfy his needs, let him sleep with other women, and fulfill his sexual fantasies. Your acceptance of sharing would also increase depending on his ability, but your desire to improve your ability to please him will also increase.

Well, boys! Thank you all for patiently waiting so far! Are you ready for that delicious SMUT?!

Are you ready for the delicious smut?! Vote and give a 💖 if yes!
  • YES!!! (Give a 💖) Votes: 70 19.2%
  • YES!!! But I also enjoy the story so far!!!(Also give a 💖) Votes: 291 79.7%
  • NO!!! I'm only reading this silly novel because it is so funny! (Also give a 💖) Votes: 4 1.1%
  • Nah, Me out. Me no like tentacles... (I don't force you to read this. Plenty of novels out there.) Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 365
161