Chapter 34 – I love you for who you are.
2.6k 19 135
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tenta suddenly found himself in a colorful world.

Unlike Ghukna's world, filled with nothing but a blank void, her mind was rich with imagination and memories.

He saw a colorful glade with fairies floating everywhere and unicorns running freely. He saw a waterfall with a colorful rainbow shining, and the sky was blue with a few fluffy clouds and a gently shining sun.

In the middle of the meadow, he saw a bed made from clouds, Cornelia soundly sleeping on it.

"Aw... Adorable..." Tenta warm-heartedly thought.

Looking around, he saw several doors with different designs, each with a label.

A yellow door with a magic circle and lightning patterns read: 'Horrible Meditation.'

A purple one, with a melting face etched, read: 'Nightmarish Bath.'

A grey door, with a worn look and a heart pendent, read: 'Mommy.'

A brown door, appearing reliable and sturdy with a shield sign, read: 'Dad.'

A red door, with a devil-face etched on it, read: 'Fake Mom.' 

There were also colorful doors, such as 'Birthdays.' 'Siblings.' 'Friends.' and 'Dreams of Adventure.'

And then there was a pink door with a sex symbol that read: 'Fun Time Materials.'

There were also two more noteworthy doors. The first was a shiny new pink door with a stick with tentacles and an eye, surrounded by hearts and kiss marks: 'Tenta.'

And the second door, which was suspiciously next to it, was pitch-black with a shattered heart with claw marks and thorns: 'Fear of Rejection.'

It was a no-brainer that these doors led to different memories or emotions and how she viewed them.

"Ka... I want to sneak a peak at my door... But I can't... I would invade her privacy..." Tenta inwardly struggled.

After a minute, he finally let go and looked at the Fear of Rejection door.

"Is this the cause of the problem? Does she deny her nature because she is afraid of being rejected?" Tenta asked himself.

But thinking about it, it was a solid and natural fear. One of the greatest fears humans have is the fear of rejection. It is a survival instinct ingrained in humans as a social animal since being weird or being a failure can mean social exclusion and social exclusion can mean death.

In Cornelia's case, she feared being judged for her sexual nature. To a woman, it is easy to imagine she feared being slut-shamed, disgusting her friends and family, being rejected by potential partners or maybe being viewed as a lust outlet.

Of course, although he wanted to destroy it, he couldn't. For all he knew, smashing the door like a jackass would irreparably damage her mind and make things worse. He had to go inside and help her solve her problem, coming to a close.

"Sorry, Cornelia. I don't want to do this, but if I don't, things can go south and fast." Tenta muttered an apology and opened the door.

Although the door stood without a wall, it led to a new section of Cornelia's mind. It was a dark place. Very dark. In the background, he heard murmurs filled with scorn.

"Bitch..." "Slut..." "Whore..." "Depraved Harlot..." "Follower of Unera..." "Disappointment..." "I am only after your body..."

After floating for some time in the dark, he soon reached the first pivot. A dim light shone on the ground as he saw the pre-awakening Cornelia kneeling, facing a noble-looking middle-aged couple. The man was somewhat chiseled and muscular, looking like a warrior, and the woman was a beautiful and sophisticated-looking milf.

"I failed to raise you..." The man said with a pained look.

"Masturbating in the middle of the day! And in a public bathroom stall, no less! Shame on you! You are as much of a slut as your mother!" The woman snarled in disgust. "Are you trying to seduce strangers to rape you?! To carry a bastard?! You are the shame of our family!"

"Uuu..." Cornelia was crying, unable to retort.

"... Well, I can see a picture here..." Tenta muttered.

It was clear she had a good relationship with her dad, but this legal wife, her stepmother, hated her guts. He could already guess the reasoning behind it. Perhaps that woman is jealous of her dead mother, and whenever she sees Cornelia, she sees one of her rivals to her man. Or perhaps her man took the loss of Cornelia's mother hard, so it agitates her because he is fixated on a dead concubine instead of her. Or maybe she was that nasty.

"Okay, I've seen enough," Tenta said and floated over. The father and mother didn't notice him coming over, but Cornelia did.

"Tenta...?" Cornelia spoke, tears in her eyes.

"Cornelia, there is no shame in having urges. It is perfectly normal." Tenta said. "In my previous life, I also masturbated a lot, and I was likely far worse than you."

"B-But my parents will hate me..." Cornelia's eyes shook as she bit her lips.

"They won't, I promise you." Tenta solemnly said. "And if they do, they don't deserve to be your parents." He then extended a tentacle to her. "And I find it hot that you masturbated in a public stall. Now take my tentacle and stand up."

"..." Cornelia hesitated before grabbing his tentacle and standing on her feet. As she did, the illusion of her parents shattered, and she smiled.

"Thank you..." She smiled with relief and vanished.

The voices that haunted this space became slightly more silent. However, it seems like this fear here was only a minor one.

"Seems like she has more knots in her heart," Tenta muttered, floating elsewhere.

Soon, he found Cornelia sitting isolated in a classroom with the other girls, appearing as black silhouettes, gossiping.

"Cornelia is such a depraved slut! She even flicks the bean in the middle of the day. I bet she goes to town just to fuck men in taverns for free!"

"Why for free? I bet she could get some decent money in a brothel! Two birds with one stone!"

"Yeah, I bet she already sold her V-card."

"Nah, I bet some guy took it already. Maybe she already has an STD. Don't get near her!"

"Ew...!"

"Uuuhu..." Cornelia whimpered.

Tenta, who saw it all as a bystander, couldn't help but retort.

"Seriously?! How did masturbation become selling yourself in brothels and getting STDs?! Women are vicious..."

Feeling exasperated, he floated over to Cornelia. "Cornelia, this is silly."

"Tenta? Why are you here?" She asked, confused.

"I am here to help." He said and looked at the silhouettes. "And I'll be frank, although I understand your fear, it is also silly."

"Silly?" She asked in confusion.

"Look at them." Tenta pointed at the rest of the class, "I bet two-thirds of these bitches already got dicked before they turned 18. And the third that didn't is also probably masturbating unless they have some underlying health issues. Heck, I bet some even sold their bodies or have sugar daddies."

"What is a sugar daddy?" Cornelia asked in confusion.

"... Anyways, this situation you are imagining would never happen." Tenta asserted. "Not unless you strip naked and masturbate in the middle of class like some insane creep. As long as you masturbate privately, no one can judge you. And whoever spreads such rumors is, in fact, the true creep."

"Really?" Cornelia blinked her eyes.

"Really. Now stand up." Tenta said, extending a tentacle.

Cornelia looked at it before grabbing it, a smile on her lips. The classroom disappeared before she also disappeared.

More of the voices were gone, but there were still more. Seeking to end her self-rejection, Tenta floated toward the next point.

This time, he found that she faced her two friends, the tall blonde beauty with a massive rack, Zoe, and the black-haired twin-braided short stack with thick glasses, Willow. However, they were now facing away, their figures grey.

"Zoe! Willow! Please... Don't leave me..." Cornelia was crying, endlessly running after them in place.

"Hm... So this time is about an insecurity her friends would leave her?" Tenta guessed. "And for being a bit lewd? How silly." He muttered and floated over.

"Cornelia," Tenta spoke.

"Tenta?" Cornelia stopped running and looked at him in confusion.

"Yeah, it's me. Why are they leaving you?" He asked, pointing at the now-still grey figures.

"Because they don't want to associate with a pervert..." Cornelia lowered her head, tears in her eyes.

"Oh? And what did you do?" Tenta asked.

"Why do they think you are a pervert?" Tenta continued asking.

"Because they heard I masturbated in the girls' bathroom..." Cornelia muttered.

"Cornelia, I'll be blunt, this is ridiculous." Tenta rejected it and pointed at Zoe, the golden-haired tall beauty with a massive rack. "See this bombshell? She looks like the type who is popular with guys and switches boyfriends like tissues."

And then he pointed at Willow, the twin-braided nerdy short stack, "And this short stack just screams pervert. I bet she fucks herself with a dildo every night to relieve stress after studying."

"Eh..." Cornelia blankly looked at me.

"Have you ever spoken with these two about guys or masturbation?" Tenta inquired.

"Eh... No?" Cornelia blinked her eyes with a lost look.

"Then they probably thought you are too pure and didn't want to corrupt you," Tenta stated. "Also, if your friends would leave you just because of something as laughable as masturbating in a bathroom stall, which I am sure many guys and girls did at least once, then they were not your friends, to begin with, so there is no loss."

"..." She blankly stared at Tenta and then looked toward her two friends. The color returned to them as they smiled at her.

"Cornelia, you silly girl. We won't abandon you for something like that." Zoe said.

"Masturbation is just a natural phenomenon. Why would I leave one of my only friends for something like that?" Willow added.

"Uuu... Wahaa!!!" Cornelia burst into tears as she ran to her friends, who embraced her. And then they vanished.

Now, only one voice remained.

"I am only after your body..." "I am only after your body..." "I am only after your body..."

"Let's get this over with..." Tenta muttered and floated to the last point.

However, what he saw next astonished him... Because he saw himself with the post-awakening Cornelia.

"I am only after your body. I don't like you as my master, but your body is fuckable." Tenta(?) said. "You are only a convenient outlet for my desires, and I will never love you. I think you're just a slut."

"N-No! This isn't me! This isn't who I am! Please! You must believe me!" Cornelia begged. "I am not a slut! My body is just being weird! So please, believe me!"

"Says the loose slut." Tenta(?) snorted. "How many guys will you sleep with, hah? Someone this erotic is just begging to get fucked. I have many women to choose from, decent women who are bound to be loyal to me, so why should I choose you?"

"Uhu... Uhuhuhu..." Cornelia broke into tears, heartbroken.

"... Is this how you view me?" The real Tenta asked. "Am I so shallow in your mind?"

"Hah...? Two Tenta's?" Cornelia raised her tear-filled eyes.

"No, just one." Tenta corrected and pointed at the other him. "That is just a poorly made construct of your mind. I would never be so shallow."

"So you're not only after my body?" Cornelia asked, with hope returning to her eyes.

"Of course, I am not," Tenta replied, placing a tentacle on her shoulder. "I unconditionally love you for who you are. Beauty and sex are good and all, but I find you endearing. No matter what happens, I will always be there to help and be by your side."

After she heard that, Cornelia transformed to her pre-awakening form, and the fake Tenta vanished. "So you love me?" She hopefully asked.

"Yes." Tenta firmly nodded, another tentacle caressing her cheek, wiping away a tear.

"Will you stay with me always?" Cornelia caressed his tentacle.

"I am your familiar. I will stay with you until death separates us, even forever." Tenta gently replied.

"... I love you, Tenta." She sweetly smiled and hugged him.

"I love you too," Tenta replied, lovingly wrapping his tentacles around her.

Several moments later, Cornelia vanished, and the black space slowly cracked and shattered. Tenta found himself back in the meadow with the doors. However, there were two differences. One, the 'Fear of Rejection.' door disappeared. And two...

"Why did my door design change?" Tenta asked himself as he looked at the door.

Initially, the entire door was pink. But now, the carvings switched from pink to gold, and the number of hearts doubled.

Resisting the urge to open the door, Tenta looked at the soundly asleep Cornelia. She looked like she was having an even better dream now.

"Okay... Time to leave." Tenta thought and exited her mind, returning to Fary's study.

He then ended their synchronization before gently tucking her blanket. As if sensing it, Cornelia's lips tugged into a content smile.

"Sweet dreams, Cornelia." Tenta looked at her with care.

After hesitating, he decided to lie beside her but didn't get under her blanket, closed his only eye, and slept.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, in Kary's playroom, Fary and Kary watched the entire thing while sipping semen cocktails.

"Pay up," Fary said. "I told you he wouldn't fuck her."

"Damn stupid disciple... Too soft-hearted..." Kary complained as she took out a bottle of Premium-Grade semen from her storage.

This bottle was enchanted, with a content of 10 gallons, enough to last her for three months. It could be imagined why she was grumpy.

"Hehe~" Fary smirked. "I like your disciple. It is the first time I've seen someone with such self-restraint toward a ready and willing fuckmeat. A real gentleman."

"Tch... I was sure he was depraved, through and through..." Kary grumbled.

"Oh, don't be like that!" Fary comfortingly said. "With how my stupid disciple cummed her brains out from a single load, I bet his semen somehow reached the Premium Grade. He cums a truckload, and from what I was seeing, he was just raring to go again. You can recover losses within a week or two if you assign one of your maids to milking duty. Or maybe you should send him to become a Premium Semen Bull? Or maybe even assign my stupid disciple to milk him?"

"..." Kary narrowed her eyes at the sleeping figures. "... I'll make you pay everything back, with extra."

135