Chapter 35 – Cattle Inspection(R-18)
2.5k 10 117
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Several hours after Tenta tucked Cornelia to sleep, Kary returned and angrily dragged him back to the abyss, with Tenta not knowing what he did wrong.

But instead of returning to the mansion... She dragged him to the Semen Factory...

Tenta and Kary sat in front of Nemorvyn in her office.

"Well, well, well~♪. I never thought you would be the one to drag him to my office, Karlina~." A seductive horned woman with a lewd holy get-up said in a sing-song voice, not bothering to hide her smug grin.

"Stuff a cock in it, Nemorvyn." Kary snorted. "Tenta already requested it. I am just making sure you don't pull any funny business."

"While I would be overjoyed to stuff a cock in ANY of my holes, preferably at the same time..." Nemorvyn placed a finger on her smiling lips. "Before I accept any cattle, I need to inspect it." She then unabashedly eyed Tenta like a true cattle-head. "And fine specimens deserve the best inspectors. And I am the best inspector around."

{... This is probably a stupid question, but how will you do that?} Tenta finally spoke, feeling somewhat uneasy.

He was the one who wanted to do this, but Kary eagerly dragged him here for some unknown reason.

"I'm glad you asked!" Nemorvyn smiled and picked up an empty wine glass from the table. "I will milk you into this here~," She said with a pumping motion.

{Wait, isn't analyzing me enough?!} Tenta asked, astonished.

"I am old-fashioned, and I do things professionally." Nemorvyn placed her hand on her half-revealed bountiful chest with pride. "And besides..." She then narrowed her eyes. "Don't think you can trick me with that status of yours. It might have tricked me if we first met, but I am not buying it." And then she shrugged. "Besides. Even if you want to hide your status, semen doesn't lie."

{Is... Is this okay?} Tenta asked Kary, feeling somewhat embarrassed for being seen through.

"She needs to do it to test your limit," Kary said without changing her expression.

"You heard her~" Nemorvyn grinned. "Now be a good boy and take your cock out... Or several."

"... Good thing I equipped my sexual classes now." Tenta thought and took out all his cocks.

Four were normal-looking dicks in four sizes, two dicks were bumpy ones, one looked like a dog's with a knot(The large type), another was equine, one looked like a thick bulb-shaped sponge head, and the final one was a tentacle with many tendril dicks. Technically, he had ten dick tentacles.

"Ooh... Not bad. I can work with that." Nemorvyn rubbed her hands, her expression gleeful.

"Hooh... You sure are well-equipped." Kary commented, impressed.

{That was what I was offered.} Tenta shrugged.

"And thankfully so," Nemorvyn licked her lips. "It has been a while since I saw a multi-dicked race. I am sure you will please many women with those. Vysanke would be pleased."

"Just get this over with." Kary pursed her lips.

"Alright, alright. Yeesh." Nemorvyn rolled her eyes. "I only need this one." She said, pointing at the smallest of the four normal-looking dicks.

The smallest had the diameter of an average man, while the thickest had the thickness of an arm. Each of them could extend up to three meters from Tenta's body.

"See this glass?" She pointed at her glass. "I want you to cum into it."

{As much as I would like to do it... they need a bit of persuasion.} Tenta replied. {I can't ejaculate on command.}

"Oh, no worries, I'll handle it. Just aim this glass." She said.

{Well... If you say so...} Tenta replied, taking back his other cocks while arranging his smallest cock above the glass. {Like this?}

"Perfect." Nemorvyn smiled and extended one of her pristine hands, gently holding the cock. The moment she did, Tenta felt a jolt of pleasure as the cock immediately hardened.

{W-Wha?!} Tenta exclaimed in astonishment.

"I forgot to mention... I am also a peak master semen rancher and master cock milker." Nemorvyn smiled and used her hands to play a rhythm.

{UWOOOO!!!!!!} Tenta screamed as a tremendous amount of pleasure flooded him.

Within only three seconds...

Splurt* Splurt* Splurtttt*

Tenta ejaculated into the cup, filling a quarter of it with a white viscous substance.

"Hn... 103ml. Impressive, comparable to a stallion without any conditioning. Is it because of your tentacle monster heritage? Or something else— Hn?" Nemorvyn suddenly paused and sniffed the air. "Sniff* Sniff* This smell..." Her eyes suddenly widened, shining. "I must have a taste!"

Tightening the grip on Tenta's still-sensitive cock to block his urethra, Nemorvyn picked up the wine glass, putting it next to her nose.

"Sniff* Sniff* I can't be mistaken... This must be..." She then gave it a swirl and sipped, swishing it a few times and tasting it carefully like a professional connoisseur before gulping it down, her eyes closed.

"Mm... Quality: 486.9. But the taste is superb... I can rate it at a solid 500." She said and opened her eyes, a brilliant shine in them.

And then she looked at Tenta with suspicion.

She then looked at Tenta as if looking at a gold-laying duck. "How? You are only a Rare race and a Lower Rare at that. Were you born with +1,000% overall stats, and all your perks were for semen quality and quantity, with +1,000% efficiency bonuses? Are you a blessed child of being a semen bull? No... Even if that were the case, you wouldn't surpass the 100 mark... How high are your Overall stats...? Did you surpass +15,000%? Are you perhaps..." She speculated out loud, thinking about recent events, deducing his identity.

"Ahem." Kary faked a cough, waking her up.

"Whoops," Nemorvyn said, placing the cup under Tenta's tentacle cock, which was spasming now.

"Let it all out." She smiled and played with her fingers as if playing on a flute.

{WAAAAHHH!!!!} Tenta screamed from the insane pleasure, about to prematurely ejaculate again.

"I don't want to be defeated like this!!!" Tenta screamed in his mind and used Edging for the first time.

"Hn?" Nemorvyn raised an eyebrow. "Odd. You should have cum by now. Are you holding back?"

{I... Refuse... To lose like this!} Tenta declared.

"Hoh... Good spirit..." Nemorvyn nodded in acknowledgment. "But I don't have the patience. So ejaculate already." She said and continued to pump her hands again.

{UUUUHHHH!!! NO!} Tenta refused with all his might.

"How troubling..." Nemorvyn pursed her lips. "Then... How about this?"

Suddenly, her hands changed tempo. Her hands produced afterimages in a wave-like rhythm, with some of the afterimages brushing against the cockhead and tip.

{GYAAAA!!!!!} Tenta screamed, feeling his brain melt as the dam burst, repeatedly ejaculating three more times, gradually filling the cup until it was almost full to the brim. Finally, his tentacle cock softened, turning flabby.

"Hn... The ejaculation amount and density didn't go down by much. Not bad... about 400ml is your storage limit. An average breeding horse can only produce half of that a day. I estimate you can make around this amount a day. Although you can keep going, the production rate would be the same." Nemorvyn commented while squeezing the last drops out of his urethra before letting go.

{G-Guh... I have been defeated...} Tenta shook, feeling the aftershocks of pleasure, experiencing post-nut clarity as he retracted his cock.

"Don't be like that." Nemorvyn gently smiled. "Under my technique, you lasted as long as Transcendent Premium Bulls as a weak mortal. You should feel proud!"

{Uuu... I will grow stronger and won't lose again...} Tenta made an oath.

"Oh, I am very much looking forward to that." She gave a lewd look. "It has been a while since I had a man who can satisfy me."

"AHEM*" Kary coughed again, this time more irritated.

"Whoops. I got carried away again..." Nemorvyn embarrassedly smiled. "I am so excited about Tenta that I couldn't control myself!"

"Are we done?" Kary asked, impatient.

"Oh, no worries. We're done." Nemorvyn nodded. "He passed with flying colors... That is what I would like to say. But he is problematic." She said.

"... Because the quality is too high?" Kary guessed.

"Precisely." Nemorvyn solemnly nodded. "A mortal with a semen quality of 500 is ridiculous. Anyone can guess his identity... Unless he does something drastic."

"You're the better schemer. What do you suggest?" Kary leaned forward.

"All of us here know he is faking his status, hiding his truly extraordinary Divine Perks I dare not name. Why not fake it to an exaggerated level? Make it so ridiculous that it would be hard to fabricate." Nemorvyn said. "For example... change it so he is a reincarnator who awakened +900% stats, all of which are related to semen production, ejaculation amount, and semen quality, reaching 1,000% in all of them. You can even let him show a Divine Perk with an Overall effectiveness Bonus of at least +200%. Make up something so the numbers add up... Or things can get out of hand." She added with a grim look.

{... Wow. I never thought my semen would give so much information...} Tenta said, amazed.

"Most wouldn't think about it, but some with finer tastes would notice something," Nemorvyn said. "Like a semen rancher."

"Well, you heard her," Kary said. "Change your other status to fit the narrative."

{... Right...}

After Tenta adjusted his status several times, with Nemorvyn pointing out flaws, she finally nodded in satisfaction.

"Good. Now it is seamless." She nodded. "I can arrange the Premium Training Program for you now."

{... Did I have to call that Divine Perk, Divine Breeding Stud?} Tenta said with a cringe.

"Beggers can't be choosers. Deal with it." Kary smirked, clearly amused.

"No worries. You will grow out of it eventually." Nemorvyn also grinned, pouring exactly half of the semen into another wine cup and handing it to Kary.

She then took a bottle from her storage, pouring a creamy liquid inside.

"I assume you maxed your resistance skills, right?" She handed the cup to Tenta.

{What is this?} Tenta asked, receiving the glass.

"A special blend of transcendent royal jelly from a Legendary Empress Beegirl, Milk from a Legendary Abyssshatterer Minotaur Girl, spiced with herbs from a Legendary Mandragora and Alraune. It was transported from another city, and I only got it after trading 10 gallons of Premium Semen." She said, picking up her cum-filled glass. "A single drop from this thing is enough to kill a regular man."

{He... Strong stuff.} Tenta said, observing it.

"Your semen can't be directly exchanged for money since nobody would buy it with money, but it can certainly be exchanged for other things you can't buy with money," Kary said beside him, swirling the semen inside. "Take Flossie's milk, for example. The over thousand gallons she saved is barely comparable to this bottle here."

"You will enjoy many fine things from now on," Nemorvyn said, raising her glass. "To our partnership."

"To a happy cooperation." Kary raised toasted.

{Eh, fuck it. Cheers!} Tenta, affected by the mood, also toasted.

Clink*

"Gulp* Gulp* Gulp* Ahh... Refreshing." Kary said after gulping everything.

"I never get tired of this." Nemorvyn licked her lips.

{Kuk... This is good shit...} Tenta said, feeling intoxicated from the heavenly taste in his tentacle mouth, finishing everything in one go. {I even got a level out of it.}

"Wow! You drank it all, hah? No less from Karlina's third disciple. You're fierce, alright." Nemorvyn nodded, impressed.

"I train them to be tough," Kary said with pride.

{Eh... I'm slightly intoxicated from this.} Tenta swayed. {Super potent.}

"Anyway, as we agreed, he will only undergo initial conditioning. From there, we will discuss as things go." Nemorvyn said.

"Hm. I'll leave him in your care. I'll come back in a few days." Kary nodded and left.

She had no problem with Nemorvyn since she was Vysanke's high priestess. If Nemorvyn didn't want to suffer Vysanke's wrath, she would treat Tenta as a guest of honor. In this city, the person she trusts the most with Tenta, the one protected by Vysanke, is Nemorvyn... Safety-wise, at least. She had to stay vigilant so she wouldn't convince Tenta to become a complete semen bull... At least, not until he finishes both of those Master Classes!

"Well, Tenta." Nemorvyn smiled. "I'll take you to start your conditioning..."

117