Lowering the value of Spooge + Final Adjustments (Last Chance to give input before I am closing this silly Topic.)
3.7k 30 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey guys, so I reached the point where I was calculating the value of premium spooge and realized a disturbing fact: Semen Bulls get paid too well...!

At least, compared to your average laborer, who earns 2,100 per annum, and usually 10 Silver Sex a day, 1 Silver Sex an hour.

In the previous calculations: Poor bull produced 4 liters a day = 4,000ml = 40 Silver Sex. Out of which, the factory takes 70%, leaving only 12 Silver Sex.

It might sound fine and dandy, but we are talking about a slave-fueled society here. The essential lowest-quality stuff MUST be subsidized. And I am also lowering the cut for the lower-quality bulls.

Poor bulls only get a 10% cut now, which is 4 Silver Sex a day(But they don't need to pay for anything, so it is pure pension profit), and the market price of the poor-quality stuff is halved, with the factory taking it as a calculated loss to keep public order. In short, it is like that poor-quality bread you give in the slums. Those who buy it are lower class and bottom feeders. It is also supplied as well-fare rations to the poor.

Readjusting Common Bull Semen: Common bulls get paid 1.2 times better than Poor bulls for the same amount of semen and get 12.5% of their produce, meaning 6 Silver Sex a day(Again, they don't pay for anything else). The market value is also subsidized, but significantly less, now selling for 10 Silver Sex a liter. Those who buy this are the mid-lower class.

Readjusting Decent Bull Semen: Decent Bulls get paid 1.5 times better than poor bulls for the same amount of semen and 15% of what they produce, meaning 9 Silver Sex a day(Assuming they produce the same amount, but we know they make more)(This is where it starts being lucrative because they earn money year-round and don't pay for anything, not even taxes). The market value is not subsidized, but significantly less, now selling for 15 Silver Sex a liter. Those who buy this are middle-class

Readjusting Fine Bull Semen: Fine Bulls get paid 2.0 times better than a poor bull for the same amount of semen, and receive a 20% cut, meaning 16 Silver Sex(Super Lucrative, a clean 4,800 a year without expenses assuming they produce only 4 liters a day). The market value is not subsidized, but significantly less, now selling for 20 Silver Sex a liter. Those who buy this are upper middle-high class.

The Exquisite Bulls is where the price spike starts, and the Exquisite and High tiers get a 30% cut.

Exquisite Bulls now get paid by 0.8*quality, each getting their semen calculated separately instead of being bunched. That means a bull with a quality of 3 gets paid 2.4 times more than a poor bull, and one with a quality of 9 gets paid 7.2 times more than a poor bull. Similarly, the price ranges from 24 Silver Sex a liter to 72 Silver Sex a liter. Same as before, only the top 1% buys it frequently, with the top 10% sometimes splurging.

High Tier Bulls get the exact value of their spooge. This means they get paid 10 to 100 times more than a poor-quality bull per liter! However, you would also need connections to get it. To put it simply, a liter fetches 1 Platinum Sex to 1 Mythril Sex. If a bull can produce 2.5 gallons =~ 10 liters, that means 10-100 Mythril Sex = 1,000~10,000 Silver Sex A DAY!!! Even if a bull gets a 30% cut, in the end, that is 300~3,000 Silver Sex per day. And they work all 300-day-year round, meaning 90,000 ~ 900,000 Silver Sex a year. Reminding you that a laborer gets 2,100 Silver Sex a year. Same as before, only the top 0.1% buys High Tier stuff, with the top 1% making an occasional splurge.

If I went by the previous calculation, the minimum price would be 5 times higher, and the maximum price would be a staggering 10 times higher! A high-tier semen bull could earn 9,000,000 Silver Sex a year = 4,285 times the annual salary of a laborer. Even if there are only 15 such individuals active at a time, that is insane.

See why I am doing this? Even if they are super rare, they shouldn't get paid so much by a MONSTER-GIRL-RULED SOCIETY.

Ahem* Anyways, Premium Bulls don't have a market anymore, obviously, because no one can afford it aside from the Transcendent Monster Girls. To them, money is already dirt, and they switch to barter and favors.

Naturally, the Premium Bulls can also get some pocket money to do whatever they fucking want. I mean, the monster girls need them, not the opposite.

The Semen Factory only takes 10% of their money... But that is because that 10% is worth more than the 70% of a High Tier bull. This 10% is enough to give a lot of amenities to the premium bulls, giving them all the luxury they need + bottling and shipment of goods. It is also to keep them from leaving since other cities need them just as much, and Vysanke, in a twisted sense, promotes male rights and freedom, meaning the monster girls can't chain those bulls up to a battery-milking them without paying a dime... Which they have more than enough power to.

Anyways, yeah. Building an economy is hard, and building a Semenconomy in a high fantasy world is novel and hilarious, but also hard.

If you have any final adjustments (And I know you are all depraved enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)), let me hear them now. I won't make any further adjustments after this.

 

Edit: Any loss during processing, IE 25% in Poor Grade and 20% in Common Grade, is factored as part of the Semen Factories losses and can be ignored when calculating wages. It is only important in the gross output.

Another change: 10 gallons of Premium Spooge is now three months' rations to Kary, instead of a year. If you calculate it, that is 422ml a day... which doesn't sound like much to someone like her, I think.

Third Change: The stronger a monster girl is, the more picky she is about semen. Trash-Tier semen (IE, anything below quality 1), tastes bland for a semen-sensitive monster girl, and I mean your average monster girl. To someone like Xaverie, a high-level Epic monster girl, it would taste like liquid garbage. It would also explain why transcendent monster girls want premium semen, although they can sustain on High Tier and Exquisite semen.

58