Why?
6.4k 15 138
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I shook my head, shaking off the dizzying spell I was afflicted with.

'Why?' Just one word, yet it seemed to convey my raging emotions as she flinched slightly.

'You aren't a good person, you kill without batting an eye, how could I stay by your side?'

'So in the end, it comes down to your naivety? It's the end of the world, if I don't kill, others will, and if you believe that you can somehow make it while keeping your hands clean, forgive me but you're an idiot!' I yelled out in my mind.

Rachel growled, her body tensed as she seemed to be debating whether to leap at me, or to flee.

Then I leapt forward, my heart feeling a stinging pain as I decided to kill my second friend I'd met in the Apocalypse.

Then a bang rang out and something bounced off my exoskeleton while making me frown.

'Guns, so she really is out for blood. Guess I'll have to get a bit serious...'

I cracked my neck and stood upright, claws fully extended as I stalked over to her, to which she backed away, lips curled back exposing her dagger like teeth with a low growl escaping her muzzle.

I flicked my tail and watched as a human dressed in blue clothes, a cop I'd realized ducked beneath my tail, then fired another shot with his pistol.

Hissing angrily, I leapt into action, tail stabbing down at him as he scrambled to get away.

Missing his body, my tail stabbed into his leg, sending blood spurting into the air.

I wrapped my tail around his leg and flung him at Rachel, watching as she hurriedly evaded the man shaped projectile.

He flew out and connected with the wall with a wet splat, making me happy as his body slumped to the floor.

I stuck my proboscis out and sensed where everyone's position as Rachel leapt over, claws extended towards me.

I snorted, and swatted her away with my tail, drawing a thin line of blood with my tail.

She whimpered in pain, and lifted her front leg into the air as she looked at me with a ragefilled expression.

I shrugged my shoulders as I tried not to give a damn that I was trying to kill my friend.

'Whatever, kill first and cry later...' I flicked my tail and channeled my rage of getting betrayed into it, and watched as a green hue appeared on my trail.

[Ding. Poison attribute activated, all attacks possess the poison attribute.]

I swiped my tail at her, using the flat side, and was rewarded with a sharp yelp as she crumbled to the ground, her flesh steaming where my tail connected.

However she got to her feet and lunged at me, claws extended as she tried to bite down on my body.

I grabbed her by the throat, my claws piercing into her flesh, then I positioned my tail over he stomach.

Then I stabbed down as hard as I could, while hissing.

"Shit, we need to save her!" 

"Keep shooting, keep shooting!" Bullet bounced off my exoskeleton as I withdrew my tail and dropped her to the floor.

Afterwards, I lunged at the human who had frozen in fright and decapitated him.

Ignoring the screen that popped up, I walked back toward Rachel and shook my head.

'You idiot, now look what you've done, even your friends won't stay and die with you.' I pointed my tail out and the fleeing humans and then looked down at her again.

'You're evil and I don't regret what I've done!' She tried to leap up and bite me, however I smacked her away with a hand.

'Yes, yes, I'm evil, now go die!' I stabbed down with my tail, however before it connected with her flesh, an enormous force slammed into my body and  blasted me away.

My exoskeleton cracked over my abdomen as I struggled it my feet.

Then I saw a human run towards me, a cylinder in his hand and then a grenade flew out and shot towards me.

Becoming blur, I leapt out of the way and  evaded the blast as the grenade hit the floor several feet away.

 

 

138