Where’d you even get a grenade launcher?
6.3k 11 133
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I reoreinted myself and looked at the humans, a loud hiss escaping my mouth.

My defense, going on the explanation and numbers, was at least 10x that of a human's body, and the grenade launcher didn't do much other than toss me through the air.

'You monster, you actually tried to kill me?' Rachel practically screeched over the mental connection, to which I replied by shutting it off and shielding my thoughts.

'I did what I had to, be grateful you aren't dead by my hand.' I gave the humans a long look, then leapt over to them, tail curved over my body as I landed in their midst.

Then I swept out with my claws, and spun around, letting my tail slice through their bodies.

Some died instantly, while others fell to the ground, waist and below severed as they writhed in pain.

"Damn, it took out Billy, James get the grenade launcher, you have a death wish anyway." I stepped on the grenade launcher and wondered something.

'Where'd you even find a grenade launcher in a school building?'

I walked over to the cop, who had long since emptied his clip at me, and lifted him into the air with my hands.

Then I placed my tail over his chest and watched as a suspicious liquid trickled down his pant leg.

'Ew, seriously, did you pee yourself? It's just dying, have some balls! Man up!' I stabbed my tail through his chest as he whimpered as blood seeped from his mouth, and ran along my tail, pooling at my feet.

I tossed his corpse aside and added the remaining points I gained from the humans to attack.

'Eh, should farm to level speed now...' I watched as the humans retreated and tried to pull Rachel along with them as they fled.

'No way! If I can't kill you now, who knows what a pain in the ass you'll be later?'

I stabbed out with my tail, which shone with a reddish glow as the air warped around it.

"Freeze!" A voice rang out, then a burst of gunfire filled the hallway I'd found myself in as bullets pelted my exoskeleton.

A man armed with an assault rifle, what kind I couldn't tell, I'm not a gun expert, but it was automatic, as he unloaded a clip at my body.

'Why say freeze if you're already firing?' I tilted my head as i found his clothing familiar.

'Eh, that's right, he should be one of the men from the princess' squad.' I held myself back and watched as they regrouped around him.

Then he took out a grenade and raised his hand to toss it at me.

Tired of being thrown through the air, I spat a ball of acid at the grenade and watched as both met in midair.

Then a terrible hissing sound resounded in my ears and a ball of metal, terribly corroded hit the ground with a splat.

After seeing his grenade fail miserably, he pulled them into a room, while I just watched them go.

It was the first floor, and though they could escape, a horse of zombies awaited them outside.

'Speaking of a horde, I can power level and get them later, not! They die now!' I shook my head and spat acid at the door and watched as it withered away.

Then pushing through the remains of the wooden door, I came upon an empty room...

 

   

133