Reziel
6.5k 20 128
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I stared at it in amazement, then a hint of confusion made question marks appear above my head, at least in my imagination.

'Eh, well, I dunno what to say other than fuck!' I looked at my forearm, and the dark glow that suffused it, which made me look all the more menacing, I could imagine, while it's white exoskeleton gave off an extremely strange yet peaceful feeling, it was indescribable.

[ Name : N/A | Species : Xenomorph | Tier 1 ]

'And what do I see here?' A small plus sign was hidden on the edge of the screen.

Pressing it, a new screen popped up.

[Affinities : Holy 100%] 

'Well that probably explains it...' I flicked its head with my claws and watched as it retreated, seemingly as if it were bullied.

'Seems my order is law for it, it even started acting more like a living being than an animal.' 

I looked around and saw a bunch of mats splayed out on the floor, and a few balls lying in the far corners of the gym, as well as clothes and a few sheets here and there.

I mentally willed for it to walk over, and as it did, I realized that I had no name, and neither did it.

'I was never one for names, but your name shall be Reziel.' I looked and saw that it's name had undergone changes.

[ Name : Reziel | Species : Xenomorph | Tier 2 ]

'Eh, already? Why is it's tier so high...? Is it because I named it, or her, I think all Xenos are females... wait doesn't that mean I'm female as well? I figured it, but never thought I'd address it so soon, especially with the Queen title.'

I walked out of the gym and looked about, the sky a mass of colors, none of them pretty, just gray and black clouds that made the atmosphere dreary.

'Okay, I doubt they'd leave without me hearing anything, and while they may have already left, I can verify and follow their scent.'

I ran back to the destroyed classroom and stuck our my proboscis, and there it was, a trail.

Following the trail, with Reziel behind me, I ran along the building and then leapt vertically twenty feet to another building and caught onto a ledge.

I watched as Reziel did the same, albeit landing a few moments after me, then she turned and looked at me.

'Following the scent, when we find them, we fight.'

She stared at me for a bit longer than necessary, then we continued through the ruins and zombie filled city.

Noticing the buildings thinning out, I dropped onto a car, crushing the hood as glass splintered around.

The surrounding zombies staggered over, only for a beam of white light to tear through their bodies like a laser.

They practically disintegrated into nothing after the beam and the ground looked like lava where the beam passed!

'Holy shit, Reziel what was that?' I asked, wanting to have a cool lazer attack instead of plain acid.

[Ding. Host can buy a spell for fifty points.]

'Buy it!' I gained enough as we followed their trail, and it seemed that they had stopped somewhere nearby, so delaying here wouldn't affect the hunt.

[Ding. Host has bought [Dark Ray].]

I opened my mouth, and a beam of dark energy shot out, blowing a hole in a building several meters wide.

'Wait, how did Reziel know what to do, I didn't even explain to her a thing?'

'I just know, I lived a previous life, and I can remember it at all, I didn't say anything because I thought it didn't matter.' She said while landing on the asphalt near me.

I looked at her and snorted.

'Reincarnated beings are supposed to be rare, yet I meet them like cabbages on the street!'

'I won't get in your way, you gave me a second chance at life, whatever you do, I'll follow you.'

'I hold you to it then.' I said while releasing a pent up breath I didn't know I held.

 

Let the princess name her?
  • Yes, all the way yes Votes: 377 68.5%
  • No, do you author, do you Votes: 38 6.9%
  • Hell no, better make her name epic! Votes: 135 24.5%
Total voters: 550
128