Bandits
4.8k 7 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Cliche!' I screamed as I saw a car pull up along the running Truck-kun and bullets flew out, sparking as they hit his exoskeleton.

Then he flicked his hand out the car went flipping away and then it landed several tens of meters away on it's side, it's occupants most likely deceased from the force Truck-kun put into his hit.

'Brother, there's more of them.' Reziel said while flipping around and poised to leap off Truck-kun when an explosion rocked Truck-kun and made him veer to the side, sending his passengers, me and Reziel flying into the ground.

Sliding across the asphalt, I pushed myself up while shaking my head.

'Ugh Truck-kun, come pick us up, we fell off.' I watched as the golden giant wheeled around and ran back towards us at full speed.

'Hey, hey, hey! We're right here! We are you going?' I watched as he slowed down and then tilted his head and made a clicking sound.

'Guess he's not all the way there yet, maybe I should treat him like a child?' I climbed to my feet and stood bipedally, and watched as a car neared me, then started reversing like crazy.

...

"Run him over, anything that we find on his body will be yours." Fred said while grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you sure, I mean, they were riding that big golden alien thing, what if it comes back to kill us?"

"Of course I'm sure,  probably some human who probably got a mount or somethin-" His voice cut out as if he were being choked.

They saw a black skeleton of a thing pull itself free from the crater it made in the road and climb to it's feet, then it looked at them, or at least they thought they did.

Then Alex put the car in reverse and pressed down on the pedal.

The car picked up speed as they retreated, yet none of them said a word.

Afterwards the being started running, and one of the humans used the system Appraisal on it.

[Ding. N/A | Species : Xenomorph | Tier : 3(+) ] 

"We're dead,  we're gonna die, we're screwed!" Tears started to leak from his eyes as he looked at the screen in front of him.

"What what did you see?" Alex asked while trying to turn the car around.

"It's Tier 4 man, we're all dead!" Fred reclined in the seat and stared blankly at the ceiling.

"Shit, do we have any more grenades?" Alex asked while looking in the mirror.

"Yes, but that monster will still ki-" A beam of light hit the front of the car and blew the hood off.

The car slowed down as the engine smoked and steamed, clearly disabled.

"The engine's shot to hell, we need to run the rest of the way." Alex quickly got put of the car and gestured for the others to follow him when a small beam of light tore through his leg.

Blood didn't even splash as he fell to the ground with a thud, as the light had burned the blood and sealed the wound with pure heat.

"Alex!" A girl jumped out of the car and cradled Alex in her arms, trying to drag him to safety.

Then she heard a thud and saw the golden monstrosity towering over them.

'We're dead, I'm sorry Alex, I'll miss you mother.'

Then the hulking golden monster froze and then went flying a few tens of meters, making the earth shake when it landed.

109