Meeting the Princess
4.7k 11 106
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If you can, supporting me on PayPal would be nice ?

I watched as Truck-kun climbed to his feet, and stood on his hind legs, reaching a staggering twenty five meters in height.

'Who shot him? I didn't see a projectile.' I watched as something sparked on Truck-kun's exoskeleton, and he was blown away again!

'I don't know how heavy he is, but he has got to be upwards of a couple tons, yet he's getting blown away?' I leapt forward and looked down the street and saw a car several hundred meters away, with a conical roof on the top.

Then I saw a burst and I leapt to the side, landing in a puddle of stagnant water.

'Seriously?' I asked to no one in particular, as a wave of force blasted me backwards.

I climbed to my feet, happy that my exoskeleton protected me from the damage when I got hit by a  car.

'Okay, I was gonna fight like a normal Xenomorph, but I'm tired of getting hit and run over by cars!' I opened my mouth and a beam of darkness shot towards the car that was approaching, trying to run me over for round two.

I watched as the beam shot towards and hit the car into the air, and then nothing happened...

Then a horrible screeching sound resounded across the sparsely wooded area we found ourselves in, then something in the sky moved.

At first I thought it was a cloud, but then I heard a loud hiss that made me shiver and then I saw it and started cursing.

'Why? This is the second time now you appear when I want to blow something up, why do you keep butting in?!' Yelling at the giant snake, I watched as it landed a few thousand meters away and started to slither over to me.

'Eh, on second though, do as you please, Truck-kun full speed ahead!' I leapt on at the same time Reziel did, then Truck-kun accelerated and left the snake in the dust.

'Haha, it'll never catch us now!' I screamed in my mind, only for my hopes to be shattered.

Then I saw a shadow overhead, and then it landed, body coiled, blocking every direction we could go in and it brought it's head closer and seemed to peer into my soul.

'What are you?' It asked while flicking it's tongue out and tasting the air.

'I'm a Xenomorph, what do you want?' I asked while looking at it in the beautiful golden eyes, which made the black scales stand out even more.

'You're power, I want it, it's addictive, give it to me.' Lowering it's head, it looked at Truck-kun, and then swatted him away with it's mile long tail.

Me and Reziel, or rather me, hung in the air as a colossal jaw snapped shut, and then I realized I was in it's mouth.

It tried to swallow me, but I stabbed my claws into it's tongue, which felt like I was stabbing into titanium.

I slashed the walls, only to realize that my claws couldn't penetrate it's insides at all, and it stunk, it was utterly rancid inside it's mouth.

Sitting down, I opened my mouth and charged up a [Dark Ray].

I dunno how long I sat in it's stomach, or how long I charged the beam, but when I fired it passed through the fleshy prison I was in and bored straight upwards.

'Eh, look the jaw opened!' I ran out and then screamed in fright.

'Sky, flying, I'm flying?' I looked at the ground, several hundred meters away, then I looked back at the prison of meat I was in and decided I didn't want to spend a second longer in that stinky prison.

I leapt out of the mouth and fell, and fell, and fell, until I hit the ground with a thud.

The jolt ran up my legs, and I knew if I was human I wouldn't have survived at all.

At least not without increasing my Tier a lot.

I climbed to my feet and looked around and then realized I seemed to be in a walled in space.

'Did I fall through a roof or something?' I looked around and saw a little girl huddled in the corner behind a sofa.

'Eh, she kind of gave me a surreal feeling, like as if I met her before...'

'Wait, isn't that the princess?' I looked as she came out from behind the couch and then her eyes lit up when she saw me.

"Mr. Alien!" She ran over and hugged my leg while wearing a pouting expression.

I looked at her and then my imaginary brows furrowed, as I looked around the room. 

'Mr. Alien, Mr. Alien, I got stronger!' She said while waving her hands about, nearly making my heart melt.

'It's criminal, how can someone be this cute? Wait, I am not a lolicon!'

'What's a loolikon?' She asked, accidentally muffling her voice as she climbed around my body like a jungle gym.

'Sigh, where are we?' I asked while making note that the room I was in must have cost a fortune!

'We're in Pangea, the base for humans, how did you get here Mr. Alien?'

'Damn, a human form would be nice! How am I going to escape now?' I looked at the door as I heard someone banging on the door.

"Princess, are you okay? We heard a crash! PRINCESS!" I saw the door shake and realized they were gonna bust down the door.

[Ding. Human must reach Tier 5 for a human form, advance all attributes to Tier 5?]

'Do it, I don't want them to freak out when they see me, they might hurt the princess as well if we got into a fight.'

[Ding. Host has reached Tier 5, humanoid form available. Host is 55x stronger than the average human.]

I quickly clicked the button and felt myself shrink down from 9 feet tall to just under five and a half feet, which was rather short!

'Hey, hey! Give me my height back!' Then I felt something growing on the outside of my exoskeleton, and looking down I realized it was skin.

My head shrunk and became normal sized instead of being really long and having crowns on the ends.

Then I looked down and realized I was clad in black clothes the system apparently gave to me and then I looked in the mirror and nearly threw up. 

106