Mr. Alien was beautiful!
4.9k 9 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Mr. Alien, Mr. Alien, why do you look like a human now?' The princess asked as she giggled as I tossed her into the air.

Surprisingly, she flipped like an acrobat and landed on the couch, hands apart as if she were waiting for applause.

I clapped just as the door burst into wooden splinters, and men armed with guns rushed in and pointed them at me.

"Who are you and why are you in a restricted area?" A dark skinned man shouted, to which I covered my ears.

'My senses are nearly 55x greater than a human, it's like he's grinding my brain to nothingness. Maybe I should just go back to my old form, I mean it doesn't have the same problem as this form...' I wondered why my human form was so sensitive when I looked at my stats.

"You, answer now or we will shoot!" My hair, which fell to my waist covered my face which probably creeped them out a little, I mean I would be scared if something randomly appeared in a room with with long black hair covering it's face as well.

"Leave Mr. Alien alone, he is my friend!" The princess ran in front of me and spread her arms out, and it touched my heart.

"Princess, please move out the way until we deal with this situation." However the man inched to the side and aimed at me.

"Princess, move out of the way." I flicked a hand and their guns went flying from the gust of wind that accompanied the motion.

I held the princess next to my chest, to which she just snuggled closer into my shoulder.

"What are you?" The dark skinned man said, who had a name stitched into his green camouflage suit.

"Mr. Henry, please don't make this any more difficult than it has to be, I'll be leaving now." My voice sounded a bit like my mom's, light and silvery, however it possessed a sense of danger they made others uncomfortable.

Then my skin started flaking and my exoskeleton beneath was revealed.

'System, what's happening?' I asked while looking as my skin slowly dissolved.

[Ding. Host's blood is highly acidic, meaning that host can't maintain a human form for more than two minutes before the body completely breaks down.]

'Then what was the point of me upgrading then, it's practically useless!'

[Ding. System never said how long it would be available, and it was a one time thing, unless host reaches a High Tier, you'll be stuck as a Xenomorph.]

I blanked, then ran and looked down and saw a thirty story building standing besides the one we were in.

I took a running leap, placed the princess on my back and leapt through the window, making sure not a fragment of glass touched the princess.

Then we fell fifty feet and I landed nimbly on the edge of the building.

"More, more!" She squealed from my back while my human form finished breaking down.

'Sigh, I can't even talk anymore, why did I purchase this useless, wait how much did that skill cost!'

[Ding. It costed all the points you had, host is now in human terms, broke.]

'Fuck you, fuck you system, you knew what would happen, and you still cheated me out of my points!'

[Ding. Host is just an idiot.]

"Mr. Alien was beautiful! Now you are back to normal!" She climbed from my back to my forelimb and swung back and forth.

'Yep, do you wanna go on an adventure?' I asked while placing her in my arms and leaping from rooftop to rooftop.

"Yes! Let's be pirates and steal the treasure!" I smiled at her antics as she hooked a finger and made a pirate sound.

 

 

103