Wake Up!
5.3k 15 94
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I landed in a clearing, being as nimble as possible to not jolt her and looked back to the twenty story building I jumped off of.

[Ding. Host has reached the required amount for evolution, however host needs to undergo a special quest to advance in evolution.]

She slipped out my hands and ran to a swing set and started swinging while humming to herself.

[Ding. Host must defeat another Xenomorph hive to evolve into the Xenomorph Queen.] 

'Damn, I don't even have my own Xenomorphs, and you want me to fight an entire hive?' I rolled my eyes as I walked behind the princess and pushed her.

She smiled at me while grinning to herself, which made me imagine raising an eyebrow.

"Mr. Alien, daddy will be mad if he comes back home and I'm gone." She tugged my arm and pulled me from the swing.

'Where are we going now?' I asked while allowing her to drag me along.

"To daddy! He wants to meet you, I think? Or maybe he's looking for me, he seems angry though!" She covered her face with a hand and made an exasperated face.

[Ding. World Alert : A-939673 Xenomorph Hive has collided with the Sol Realm! Survivability of the realm has gone down by twenty percent, survival is the key.]

'Is that the Xenomorph hive I need to fight?' I asked while looking as the cloudy dark skies got darker.

Then I heard a grating sound and then a Xenomorph appeared in front of my eyes.

Like literally appeared... out of nothingness! And formed a Xenomorph which lunged at the princess.

I swept out with my tail and slashed it's head in half, watching as it's acidic green blood melted the sidewalk.

'Come princess, maybe you should stay behind me...' I heard the sound of claws scrapping against concrete and saw a Xenomorph leap from ten feet away, claws extended trying to end the princess' life.

I grabbed it by the head, and applied a bit of pressure, causing it's acidic blood to trickle over my hands.

I dropped it's mutilated head on the ground after tearing it off of the body.

"Mr. Alien is super strong! I want to be like Mr. Alien when I grow up!" I sighed, saddened by the fact she had to grow up in such a messed up world.

'Hold on, I need to find my sister.' I said while looking for a working car, and strange as it had been, ever since the demons appeared, I hadn't seen a single zombie.

[Ding. The zombies were sent to their own world, as was the demons when the Xenomorphs invaded.]

I looked up, only to see a towering Xenomorph, shall we than Truck-kun, but bigger than me by at least two full heads.

I leapt aside when a tail with an axe tip smashed into the ground in front if me.

Watching the giant Xenomorph, I realized it had three crowns on it's head, instead of two like me, so I knew it was the next step in evolution, at least for me anyway.

[Ding. Name : N/A | Species : Xenomorph | Tier 6 ]

I looked down and saw a gash in my exoskeleton, and then the Queen was upon me, claws extended.

I flicked my tail at her forearms, only for it to bounce off as sparks flew.

I lunged at her throat and shot my inner jaw out, trying to end the fight quickly when a distortion caught my eye.

It looked like a game, pixelated and wrong, at least for the real world.

I watched as the Queen charged at me, head lowered trying to smash me into nothingness.

Then the pixelated shapes moved and formed letters.

[Wake up! Quickly! You don't have a lot of time!]

I frowned as I was awake, when the crowns of the Queen smashed into me and drew blood.

I hissed and climbed to my feet.

[Wake up! Number nine, wake up!] 

'What do you mean? I felt a tug on my brain and then something sliding out.

[Ding. Thanks for playing Xenomorph Adventures. Logging out user.]

Then the world turned gray as all sound and light faded away.

Soon I was standing by myself, in a human body with no one or thing around me.

I looked down and realized my body slowly changed into the of a Xenomorph, and that I had a number 9 branded onto my head.

[Ding. Resyncing host, Starting simulation, wiping memories of- #$&%%#@  We don't have a lot of time, wake up and get out of the cell, you'll need to figure out how to escape by yourself, I stopped it from wiping your memories, now go.]

...

I raised my head and tried to move my body, then I realized I couldn't.

My arms were locked into a metal casing, with bands of steel locking my wrists in place.

I looked up and saw a mirror with the reflection of myself.

I was a Xenomorph, however instead of the evolution I had before, I was back to the basics.

"I repeat, there has been a containment breach, all personel evacuate the base at once." A siren rang in my ears as a red light spun on the ceiling above.

I felt the restraints on my body and arms loosen and I yanked myself away, snapping the metal.

'Where am I? I remember fighting the Queen and then something told me to wake up.'

I looked around and saw a body on the floor, white lab coat stained with blood and a hole in his chest.

I looked back and saw my tail covered in blood and I realized I killed him.

I frowned as a lance of pain shot through my mind.

'Feed us, we are hungry, join the fight' Different smells in the air mixed, yet I somehow knew what they meant.

I leapt to the roof and climbed into a vent, as the other way out was a steel door, and I realized i didn't have the strength I had before.

'What happened? Was everything I did a dream?' I crawled through the vents and then froze.

A Xenomorph was inside the vents with me, and though in the dream I could content against the Queen, I doubted I could do that here.

'Come fight, food, need assistance' I watched as it climbed over me and disappered into the darkness.

'What's happening? Who am I? What is going on?!'

94