your a what-?
180 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The blinding light faded slowly making it easier to see the pendant felt heavy on my neck and a blue blob started to come out of it! panicking i ripped the pendant off and threw it at the wall instead if a clatter i heard a heavy thud "what the-" slowly rising from my couch to see this woman in a skimpy grayish crop top long silver hair and...ears and tail-...tails "who invited the furry??"i thought the woman stared me striaght in the eyes and huffed "oh- i offended the dog"" KITSUNE" huh-?"IM A KITSUNE NOT DOG YOUR MOTHER EVEN KNEW THAT"m-my mother" my head is filled with so many questions "so how is this busty f- kitsune trapped in such a small pendant???"well for one our race is a special one each one of us are spirit guardians and when we are injured or have no owner we are dormant in these pendants since you mother found me she taught me how to use her powers and i even met you" this is all to much so mother raised this thing before me-" the woman continued anyways"now to make our bond official repeat after me" uhm- okay "with this pendant "Uhh with this pendant"I pledge my soul" i pledge my soul-???" to be bound to this spirit "to be... wait im not gonna be bound to you-" just do it its safer that way "safer-...uhm to be bound to this spirit" and to uphold the bond we shall make on the fullmoon"and to uphold the bond we shall make on the full moon.... wait what bond??"

I felt this warm burning feeling on my chest like my soul was split in half and was being sown together like Frankenstein "What the hell was that!"well we now are bonded spiritually soon the moon will be full and we will be able to finally be bound in both ways"i- I don't get this what the hell is happening" the woman bowed her ears brushing the ground "im Akane your mother saved me from an evil corporation looking to take us spirit creatures to create weapons" shaking my head panicking cause well I've got this double D fox girl in my house telling me that my mother saved her from being a guinea pig. I sat on my couch hoping this is a dream "You're not physically here right" she smiled revealing her sharp canines "Of course i am it would be very troublesome if I couldn't touch you it is part of the bond "Wait...." now naturally im not as dirty minded as my brothers knowing them they would have already tried getting this poor girl into their bedroom.... but still even i couldn't help be feel jealous of that chest geez im only a B and shes like huge-"

 

lost in thought I didn't notice her sitting on my lap AND YES I MEAN SITTING on my literal lap Iunno what made it worse her chest in my face or.... how warm she is- why does this feel so normal.... "now normally this is against the rules but the full moon is getting closer" Shaking my head "I can't you can't I need a breath of air" quickly getting up and grabbing my  coat throwing the door open "I need fresh air" WAIT YOU NEED THE PENDANT OR-"suddenly i was hit by a blinding pain like half of me was lost "your bound to it so you need it on you at all times"WHAT THE FUCK DID MY MOTHER GET ME ROPED INTO I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS I DIDNT ASK FOR YOU OR A STEPFATHER I DIDNT ASK TO BE HERE I ID RATHER BE BETTER OFF JUST DIYING NOONE WOULD CARE NOONE would miss me...." Akane growled lightly "YOUR WRONG YOUR MOTHER FOUGHT to keep you safe from your stepfather I heard everything you have no idea how that woman suffered for you how night after night I had to remain dormant so he wouldn't find out about me how I have to take care of you" YOU DONT HAVE TO IM NOT WORTH YOUR TIME WERID FOX" you are you just haven't been treated the way you should have " slowly lifting her clawed hand and walking toward me embarrassedly I flinched and ran out the door with the glowing pendant  tears blurring my vision "I just got over this I cried enough for my mother I thought it didn't bother me anymore I accepted this yet.... it won't go away    

 

4