Chapter 24: Cat Eats a Bird
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were some disagreements with Cheshire’s plans…

Those were promptly ignored.

The little black cat leisurely walked down the well trodden path, grass having long died and formed a natural trail, getting confused looks from the occasional passerby. Afterall her appearance was not exactly normal plus she was also teeny tiny.  Perfect target for many of the mighty beasts to bully… If not for the massive hulking armoured lion as well as two mighty birds following like worried hens following their chick.

“Dear sister, you really should reconsider this plan…” <Photon>

“It’s very dangerous and could be a trap!” <Seriema>

“Ya’re right… Okay, I reconsidered, I’m still going nyahaha!” <Cheshire Prime>

One hand resting on her cane while the other happily danced about as she practically skipped down the road with her mask occasionally giving out a puff of smoke. On her head she even had a little bowler hat that occasionally bounced up only to fall back onto her tattered black hair. Those ears of hers cutely twitching with her tail swishing. The two worry warts could only follow along - afraid that if they took their eyes off her that she would vanish immediately. That being from experience not paranoia.

In contrast the fourth member of the party followed in a far more relaxed manner. Even having a good book in her right hand while the left moved up to adjust the monocle over her eye. She had a similar cloak of feathers over her shoulders, her plumage being vanta black leading to a rather unusual sight as they were hard to concentrate on, with her matching hair being tied up in a rather unique fashion.

Hair tied up into a ponytail but not with a hair tie; instead her fringe was turned into two braids that curled around her hair before binding the rest of her hair into the prior mentioned tail. Her large amber eyes practically seemed to glow as she followed the words on her page. Only glancing up to talk to the pair.

“Yoo~u should give up; there is no changing her mind.” <Athena>

This being the voluptuous humanoid form of the gigantic owl that acted as the most loyal advisor of the little black cat’ shown off by two owl feathers that stuck out from the centre of her scalp.

Thus the pair obviously understood one another.

“But leader…” <Seriema>

“Do not “leader” me; yoo~u should just be happy that she hasn’t shook us off.” <Athena>

Speaking calmly as she towered over the poor jittery girl as she wasn’t dressed as a servant (eg. a butler or maid) unlike the other birds of prey. Instead she wore a beautiful, if simplistic, dress that tightly clung to her wonderful curves with a nice window open to the bottom of her massive cleavage. She had a long skirt however it was split on either side thus allowing for the world to admire those wonderful plump thighs of hers. Although she wasn’t as “plentiful” as a certain dragoness she was also more slender at the waist.

That eccentric way of speaking - prolonging “ooo”’s just like one would expect from an owl - somehow adding to her wise & mature appeal.

An appeal somewhat ruined as a certain mischievous cat suddenly popped up behind her precious friend to stick her face between those buns. Getting that serious beauty to jump a little as the feline made herself comfortable. Hands getting very grabby with those large buns causing a frustrated sigh to exit the owl.

“Certainly excited to get out,..I thought yoo~u were a sufferer of cibophobia? No one would believe that with how much yoo~u like eating out.” <Athena>

Making no moves to actually refuse the advances of her boss as her plump lips curled up into an amused smile which could have anyone screaming mommy. Not helped by the beauty mark just under her eye that just made her all the more charming. Something Cheshire seemed to agree with as her hands slipped between her skirt to reach towards that bird's egg maker.

The other two could only give out a tired sigh since both were used to the cat “testing things out” on her most loyal and oldest of servants.

At first it was in private but now they only made sure to keep it from the children.

“So the plan is to just cause enough chaos that the drakes can’t explain it away and break any loyalty they had in their cause?” <Photon>

That lion seemingly did not care about the rather sloppy sounds of little fingers slipping inside of the usually quite stern leader of the flock. Although now her face twisted a little as the occasional beguiling moan slipped past her moistened lips with her still focusing her gaze on her book. Meanwhile the cause of those moans shamelessly pressed her face between that fat ass.

“Indeed and it should be quite easy with the firepower we have brought - ideally one of us alone should be able to deal with this kind of menial task. But it would be better to not take any risks when we’re getting so close to the primary stages of our pl-ahnnnrgh… If yoo~u want to go into a bush to continue you merely need to ask, my master.” <Athena>

Her back arching backwards as that cat girl had her way with the bird - it not being possible to not notice what was happening under her flowing skirt.

The cat pulling her masked face away to tease her prey.

“Nyehehe~ you’re quite loo-” <Cheshire Prime>

“It is yoo~u whoo~ just have tiny little hands.” <Athena>

In response to that the cat roughly pulled her hands out from the skirt; resulting in the owl's knees going weak as a prolonged hoot exited her mouth. Thankfully the nature of her skirt, as well as not being a squirter, allowed for her to somewhat hide the extent of the debauchery. Still she ended up dropping her book while clutching her private place while looking up towards the cat who walked in front

Cheshire’s gloved right hand was completely coated in thick transparent goop that she moved to backhand the poor bird. There was no complaint as an enamoured blush formed across her now reddened face - a little sticky hand print was more than visible, A warm smile flickered across her face.

“How are these little hands?” <Cheshire Prime>

“They feel great, master.” <Athena>

“Oh~ learned your place now~?” <Cheshire Prime>

Seriema, who was forced to watch all this happen, reacted in the most instinctual way she could - which was to flee at top speed. Unfortunately her first instinct should have been to look around for a point of exit as she just ran head first into a tree. Truly showing off her bird brain.

In contrast Photon didn’t even bother to stop walking as he had literally no interest in watching girls get on with it and that goes double when his sister is involved.

Meanwhile it seemed the two women couldn’t be bothered with anyone else. That sticky hand slowly stretched out two fingers that she pressed against Athena’s nostrils, causing her face to scrunch up, as she got to smell her own juices and make her shiver. Although she soon got a bigger helping as Cheshire pushed her little fingers into those nostrils before hooking her nose up into a slutty snout. Her other slightly sticky hand came to sink into those plump paps.

“Yes master.” <Athena>

That beautiful and graceful voice forced to become nasally as well as hoarse due to those fingers teasing her previously shapely nose.

“Then who are you?” <Cheshire Prime>

“Not whoo~ but what, my exquisite master, I am anything from  no good meat urinal or sultry lover for yoo~u and only ever yoo~u…” <Athena>

With her breathing hot and heavy as she moved her hands away from the crotch, dress now obviously showing off her enjoyment, only for a little foot to stomp down. Causing an actual moan to leave from her lips as the foot harshly ground down. Surprisingly she lived up to her words as she began to massage the foot under the shoe without any signs of resistance to the act.

Why would she when Cheshire was using just the right amount of force to make her find sweet release.

“What a perfect servant you are~…” <Cheshire Prime>

“Yo~u are tooo~ kind with this toy…” <Athena>

Finally pulling her fingers out of Athena’s nose resulted in a connection of sticky fem-juice yet the cat had no interest in solving that. Instead she clenched her hand into a fist as she brought it against those awaiting soft pillows - seeing that made the bird open her mouth and close her eyes. A moment later her face scrunched up as the little fist pushed her mouth further open in order to bury itself within.

Wet sounds echoed throughout the forest path as she slowly pushed her fist further inside the mouth.

“Clean.” <Cheshire Prime>

That was all instruction she needed to begin slowly moving her head back & forth with her cheeks sinking in as she began to suck the pussy in public view.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Within the South Eastern section of the world, so far that it could also be called the South West, was where the strongest Drakes made their home. Despite that it could be considered the most backwards place within the world - the boonies of the boonies of the boonies. It was hardly surprising as the further away you were from the “centre” the less advanced the pursuit of strength became.

If anything that made the Drakes an outlier as they loved being a big fish in a tiny pond; their high defence was often looked down upon by other dragons but could hardly be overlooked there. It was hardly surprising they didn’t have the best wrap as they lacked the wings many dragons considered to be a point of pride within the species. Their only saving grace was having the heaviest scales there were. A very attractive trait for certain dragons (everyone had their own opinion of beauty so there were many suitors).

Their instinctual arrogance obviously didn’t allow them to be constantly looked down on so they picked one or two many fights and lost those fights.

Eventually they just ended up in their current position naturally.

A normal evolution.

That was why they ruled like kings & queens with no one to challenge them. Doing wonders for the egos as well as their coffers, their hoards became rather impressive in quantity if not quality, even if the level of nature energy was naturally lower. Their home was just like they were; sturdy with an inability to go higher.

Photon didn’t really care about any of that - simply moving his armoured hand to itch the back of his neck only to promptly realise the pointlessness in that attempt. There wasn’t an inch of him not covered in armoured plates after all. A realisation that caused him to let out a long sigh which came out far more intimidating due to the deeper metallic tone given from his gear.

“Welp~ time to hit things with my shield.” <Photon>

0