AOT: Humanity’s Last Stand Chapter Twelve: Fall Of Shiganshina
351 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already Year 850 yet there was no titan attack, I'm sure of it, I mean Shiganshina is in place. If I was to be back in Earth, I'd call it December over here since snow had already started falling. Strangely I didn't seem to recall any scene that snow fell in the Attack On Titan world but who was complaining.

Mom had gone to the Market and Mikasa was with me, Where were we exactly? Well I was chilling on a huge hill that was covered in snow. I couldn't get cold since I had temperature resistance but feeling the snow rubbing against me just made me happy. On the other hand, Mikasa was making a Snowman...

Then everything went south quickly, Just on the day I decided to let my guard down... We suddenly heard a large rumbling, At first the people in Shiganshina thought it was random but before anyone knew it... A golden bolt of lightning struck the ground sending vibrations through the air and a giant head, all meat and bony, It's eyes were bloodshot and it had ears looked over the wall.

Even from this hill, I could see it all too well and let me say this, I wasn't calm, no I was freaked out. It was the Colossal Titan... Why? How? The anime clearly portrayed them attacking on a sunny day in spring so... why?

The Colossal titan lifted it's right foot back and my eyes were still wide from fear. Titans would flood the city as soon as he kicked open the wall and Mom went to the market near the wall!

Anna Ares looked up to see a giant meaty head looking down on the world and her groceries fell from her hand as her eyes made contact with it's bony face, devoid of any emotion.

Many people seemingly had the same reaction, all except one...

“Is that Jesus?”

The absurdity of the question or whether it was even a joke made it all scary as the beast took hold of the top of the wall, crushing it with his indomitable and powerful grip and with a powerful force, The abomination sent a kick to the wall sending ripples through the surface.

A powerful explosion echoed as several rocks shot through the air, they were large.

“The bastard kicked open the wall...” Anna said to herself as she noticed a giant rock heading right for her, She wanted to run but her legs wouldn't move, No they wouldn't respond.

Fear had gripped her heart as she finally felt at peace a bit, At least she would get to see Frederick... in the afterlife. The rock made contact with her sending splashes of blood around scaring the other people.

I took off to my feet with Mikasa at my heels.

“Where are we going, Aeron?” Mikasa asked as we ran into the forest, Even the wild animals seemed scared of the abominations that were crawling through the walls, I just hoped we didn't encounter any titans, I don't think I can face them in my current situation.

The fact that wild animals weren't in the forest made it easy for me to get to the cottage and I kicked the door open, sending it sailing into the living room, Even now I couldn't control my strength, Titans are running around the city taking human lives all for... fun.

The boiling rage that took over my body felt annoying, I just hoped a member of the Garrison has successfully evacuated those people away because I couldn't bear the thought of losing the woman that brought me to this life.

The docks as they called it was filled with people, 

Was it coincidence that the Titans attacked when the Scout regiment had left to try and reclaim the world back from the titans? No, Didn't they meet these titans on the way? Did they let them escape and come here?

These were nothing more than thoughts that ran through the mind of every citizen that was standing at the docks, No matter how hard I tried or how far I looked as soon as Mikasa and Anna got to the docks, I couldn't find her so I went in the direction of the market.

Titans were crawling around the city, no they weren't literally crawling but you get it. There were so many that I thought they were even more than the Titans in the original, Of course I dodged some on the way here but it was only by speeding up beyond the movement of their eyes.

As soon as I got to the market, I was greeted by the presence of a huge rock atop a pool of blood and a head with purple veins on it... It can't be... Mother...

“We're not taking any more people, The ships are filled!” A Garrison regiment soldier cried out as he raised and pointed his gun at anyone that tried to enter.

“No, There's still room!” A man cried out as he tried to jump on the ship, only to get shot in the head before he could reach his destination.

“Sir, At least allow my child in!” A woman cried out while bursting into tears but the Soldier's face showed resolve as he announced once again while gripping his rifle.

“THERE IS NO ROOM!” He shouted and then he turned to the Sailor, “SET SAIL!”

Mikasa started crying and Anna too, but they couldn't say anything. Aeron hadn't still come back and they wondered where he was... Was he still looking for his Mother?

My eyes narrpwed as I stared at the smiling Titan who took the remains of my mother into her mouth, crushing it vehemently.

“Dina Fritz,” I muttered. This Smiling Titan seemed to show a little bit of intelligence unlike the others and she was Grisha Jaeger's first wife but I don't give a damn about all that, What I give a damn about is that she ate the remains of my mother.

A Kitchen Knife suddenly appeared in my hands as my eyes glowed a bit.

“I'll kill you!” I cried out and vanished.

-

Author's Note:

I covered the whole Shiganshina district thing in one chapter and that was because I have plans for Aeron, He still needs to get his titan. Stay tuned, guys.

Don't forget to support and donate to me on Ko-fi.com/kristylers and get chapters ahead.

13