Chapter 6 The date? Part 3 (End)
1.9k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fel.. please.." groaned Sam as he shifted backwards only to find his head has hit the car door. Sam wasn't quite sure how he found himself in this current predicament as he was sure that Fel would have been satisfied after assaulting his lips earlier.

"You tricked me." He accused with a breathless accusation, his hands were in front of him ready to fend off Fel's advances.

"I did want you to get something from the back of the car." Purred Fel, her eyes maddened with unconcealed lust. 

"Yeah right." Retorted reaching for the door handle only to find that it was locked. 

"Please... Fel.. I-.. we can talk this through." Begged Sam, his once immaculate brown jumper, was now slightly in disarray.

Fel simply smiled at him as she stalked closer. "I know you want me Sam. You might be able to lie but your body can't. I felt it during our kiss.. felt it strongly. How you lust over me." 

Fel traced a hand over his leg, her hands slowly edging themselves towards his groin. 

"I- I do like you.. but it's just.. please Fel listen to me. I'm not sure you get what I meant." 

Fel simply ignored his protest as she hovered above him. Sam was currently lying on his back against the car seat while Fel was practically straddling him. Fel hitched her black dress up so she doesn't feel constrained, it only served to make Sam see her glorious creamy thighs and he found himself transfixed by the view.

"I get it.. it's complicated.. well.. since it's complicated already.. me doing this wouldn't really change anything." Whispered Fel as she placed chased kisses on his neck.

"That doesn't even make any sense." Sam replied with a moan.

"I love you like this you know Sam.. helpless and begging for mercy. It makes me want to break you and make you cry out my name over and over and over.." she chuckled darkly.

Sam gasped and involuntarily moaned out as her breath tickled his ears. He whimpered as her tongue lapped against his adam's apple.

"Stop..." Sam voiced out breathlessly. Fel simply covered his mouth with hers and he couldn't help but moan into her mouth, as her tongue subjugated his.

Fel then pulled him up and placed him in a sitting position in front of her. His back leaning against her body as she trailed gentle kisses just behind his shoulders causing him to shiver in pleasure.

Fel then unbuckled his belt and unclasp the button of his trousers, she pulled it down, Sam tried to stop her but she gathered both of his hands and raised it high into the air hitting the roof of the car.

"Don't.." Sam whimpered. This only fuelled Fel as she found him irresistible like his. 

"No more running 'little bird'. I'll make every inch of your body remember me. You tried to fly away little bird.. but you shouldn't have tried to tease a hunter.."

Sam gasped as Fel stroke his hardened length. She pumped it with deep calculated strokes for a few minutes before altering her approach, gauging which movement drives him crazy. 

Sam's mind was static, he couldn't think straight. He was moaning like a wanton whore, Fel was no longer restraining his hands but he couldn't find it in him to fight back. 

Her touch was simply divine.

"I'm close..." moaned Sam, his legs strained as his body prepared him for intense orgasm. That's when Fel simply stopped and Sam almost cried as he tried to chase his release.

"Why..." he sobbed.

"Not yet.. 'little bird'." She whispered evilly. Fel stroked his sensitive member languidly. Sam hissed at her touch as he was too sensitive.

"Pleassee..." begged Sam.

"Please what?" Teased Fel.

"I-I... I don't know.. I need.. I want.." Sam mind was a scrambled mess. Sam tried struggle against Fel's embrace, but Fel simply gripped his member hard as a warning.

Sam stilled and whined.

"Move like that again and I will bring you to the edge only to stop when you're about to pop and I will do it over and over and over again until you go insane." Warned Fel.

"Pleassee Fel.. I'll do anything..." he bargained. 

Fel simply quirked an eyebrow. She chuckled darkly. "Anything you say." She hummed against his skin. Sam knew something was wrong but he couldn't find it in him to care. Her hand on his member was making him unable to think, he couldn't form coherent thoughts. The whispers and the kisses, they were slowly driving him insane. 

Fel let go and he whimpered at the absent of her touch. She guided Sam who was still slightly dazed in a kneeling position below her. Fel pulled her dress higher up to her midriff, revealing a black lacy underwear that was barely concealing anything. 

Sam gulped as he found the racy underwear completely soaked wet with her arousal. He looked up at her, his bottom lips quivered.

"You said anything right?" She said in a lust filled voice. Sam looked away, that caused Fel to scowl. She placed her bare feet just below his chin as she brought his face towards her.

"Don't look away little bird. It's too late now.." her eyes glowed dangerously as if it seemed to possess a maddened quality. Sam shivered in fear at the intensity of her eyes.

With a dangerous smirk plastered on her face, Fel unabashedly hooked Sam's face with her legs, pulling him just inches above her dripping sex. Without warning Fel ripped the fragile underwear with a quick tug.

Fel looked at him expectantly, her eyes pierced through him commandingly. He knew what he must do and there was a small part of him that tried to reason with himself that this was an extremely bad idea but he was also consumed by his own lust.

With a moment's hesitation, Sam dived in between her pink folds. Fel was shaved down there so there no hint of hair anywhere around her beautiful sex. The musk of her arousal and the heat of it was quite intense, he felt his mind clouded in a haze as he savoured her juices, which seemed to pour out endlessly.

"Ahh~ Fuck!!" Fel hissed, grabbing a handful of Sam's hair. "Yeah.. lick there... hmmm~ that's... ahhh~.. I can't.." Fel let out a strangled moan. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his head causing Sam to feel locked in.

Sam simply stopped thinking and fully gave in, letting his lust filled mind take over. Sam spread her wide open, the transparent viscous liquid dribbled out of her like a waterfall, Sam did not hesitate to plug it in with his diligent tongue. Sam sucked and licked, curiously he place two fingers inside. 

Sam groaned as he felt the walls of her sex wrap and tightened around his fingers greedily. His fingers moved inside her with ease coated by her glistening juices, he worked her sex with his fingers and tongue simultaneously as he brought Fel closer to oblivion.

"Don't you dare stop!" She screamed. Sam chuckled fully intending to stop, trying to get some payback for her earlier transgression.

"I'm... about.. to.." Fel body arched as she vigorously pressed her sex against his mouth. Sam could feel her juices were now leaking to the side of his mouth, dripping from his chin all the way down to his chest.

Sam stopped and Fel felt lost. Her mouth wide open in shock at the loss of incoming bliss. Fel growled in anger and Sam immediately regretted his actions. 

"Fel.. I-" Sam tried to explain but Fel did not want to hear it as she lifted him up and roughly brought him up and placed him lying back down against the seat of the car. 

Sam felt like the wind was knocked out of him, he let out a strangled noise when Fel was went on top of him. Her face was set in an angry scowl, her eyes looked like a blazing inferno against subtle lighting of the car.

"Wa-wait... a minute.. shit!!" Sam hissed as Fel simply impaled herself into his member. There was hardly any resistance, her sex was slick and overflowing with juices; she glided in with ease. 

The warmth of her sex, the tightness as it seemed to squeeze him as if to never let him go was driving Sam crazy. He hissed in pain as Fel's nails were digging in his chest.

"Fel.. calm.. down." He voiced out in between thrust. 

"Shut up!!" Fel growled as she yanked him by his hair causing Sam to yelp in pain. She brought his mouth to her hardened nipples. When Sam didn't open his mouth to service her straightaway, Fel yanked harder, Sam cried out in pain and Fel shoved her erect nipple directly in his open mouth. 

He glared at her but it didn't seem to faze her. She was lost in her own world of pleasure as she grind and bounced on him with great fervour.

"Yesss... yesss... fuck!! Sam!! This is where you belong!" She cried out. Her arms wrapped around his body like a voice as she continued to pound him with her sex. Sam moaned in pain - or pleasure as her nails scratched his back. Sam wasn't quite sure how to feel anymore as his mind struggled to cope with the pleasure of her sex.

"Fel.. Fel... wait.. I can't.. it's too much.." cried out Sam but that only servers to incense her more as her increased the intensity so much that it was hurting him a little.

"Fel.. stop.. it hurts.. wait!" Sobbed Sam.

"Fuck!!.. you're so sexy.. hot.. beautiful.. say my name Sam."

"N-no.. stop."

Fel yanked his hair from the back causing Sam to exposed his neck further as he was made to look at the roof of the car.

"Say! My! Name!" She growled against nape of his neck, her teeth grazing his skin threateningly. 

"Fel!" He groaned.

"I'm.." he whimpered.

"Cum little bird.. cum inside! I'm cumming with you!" 

"No." Sam cried out but it was too late. Fel impaled herself deeper as Sam climaxed shooting out wads of sticky semen inside of her greedy womb. Fel's sex spasms continuously as she had the most intense orgasm that left her weak at the knees.

Sam almost blacked out from the sheer intensity of his own orgasm. Fel laughed contentedly still holding on to him possessively. They were both sweating and panting vigorously.

"Mine."

***

Sam slumped weakly against the back of the chair as Fel continued sucking him dry like a thirsty semen-vampire. A tremor of pleasure went through him as Fel drove him to the edge and once again he spilled all over her mouth. 

Fel greedily slurped it all up with great enthusiasm, her tongue doing gymnastics on his member.

“N-no more..” Sam said weakly. Fel simply laughed quietly, as her tongue worked to get him hard for the umpteenth time.

Sam winced as he felt his member went rigid once gain under her expert ministrations. It was becoming too sensitive now that it was becoming painful.

“Are you ready Sam?” She whispered sultrily. Sam could only whimper as she rode him. 

Please Donate if you want to support the story

35