Chapter 2:Second Chance
126 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the depths of the never-ending darkness, devoid of any sense of time and space, suspended floating endlessly, left to his own consciousness.

“Tweet!” a sound of a bird sounded

‘Hmm? Did I hear a bird just now?’ Liam is confused as to why he is hearing a bird chirp in the abyss.

In the abyssal darkness, suddenly revealed ray of light appeared, blinding him.

“Uhg!” Liam grunted as he slowly opened his eyes.

As his consciousness returns from dizziness, he finds himself in a state of confusion, as he looks at the surroundings, to see himself in a small room.

Confused, he thoroughly searches his surroundings, trying to make sense of his current situation.

‘Ain't this my dormitory when I was still mortal?’ Liam recalled his memory from the past.

‘This clothes' Liam stood up and noticed himself in his old academic uniform. Curiously, he walked up to the mirror, to see his young face reflecting back at him.

“This appearance is when I was still in my 20s!” Liam looked even more confused, as he looked like a middle-aged man when he was the Supreme of space-time.

Liam sat down in his bed, as he tried to make sense of his situation.

‘Is this what people call when they say their life flashes before their eyes before dying?’ Liam says more confused.

“Ouch!, I felt the pain” Liam pinching himself to his side.

“Let me try again” Liam pinching himself again…

“It's real! I'm sent back into the past!” Liam said with ecstasy.

“But, how did this happen? Alright, let's recall everything that happened before being sent back” Liam analyzed his memories when he was fighting the gods…

“I see, from the gathering of fragmented godhood unto my godhood of space-time to condensing the Primordial Force to the limit, the space-time explosion reversed the time of every multiverse to the gods” After recalling everything, he came to this conclusion that the explosion sent him back in time.

A smile appeared on Liam's face

“Since I was given a second chance, I can make up for my regrets!” Liam looked determined to change his past, as a newfound opportunity appeared before him.

Just as Liam was ready to leave the room, he felt something came out in front of his body.

“This is the artifact I made! It came back with me!” Liam was shocked as to how the artifact came back in time with him.

“This should be one of the characteristics of artifacts beyond the Supreme God Grade,” Liam said with a sense of pride.

“I haven't had the time to check the abilities of the artifact as of yet, since those gods attacked me before I could check, *sigh*” Liam sighed as he looked at the artifact 

“Anyways, let me check your abilities first” 

[Artifact: Origin Weaver Tree]

Grade: Origin Grade Artifact

  1. Origin Essence Generation: Generate Origin Essence based on the number of descendants 
  1. Origin Creation: Use Origin Essence to create anything the user describes.
  1. Universal Travel: Create portals to other worlds or other universes.

-World

-Galaxy 

-Cluster 

-Universe System

  1. Family Blessing: Using the [Origin Weaver Tree] as the intermediate to connect with the descendants of the user to condense Origin Grade Blessing indefinitely.

 

  1. Analyse: Ability to pry into anything below the Supreme God Grade.

“Hm” Liam looked at the abilities of the artifact without any change to his expression.

“Looks like the reason why it's Beyond Supreme God Grade might be the first and fourth abilities, and the origin essence might be the energy beyond the Primordial Force, at my current level, it seems like I can’t sense it. Now the ability to add blessings to every family member, each ability is enough reason for those Supreme Gods to go to war” Liam was satisfied with his artifact abilities

“Although the second and third ability is not as good as the first and fourth, it's still useful, creation is only those gods at the Greater God level can use, as for Universal Travel, it can open portals to other worlds to another universe system. the this is faster than my Divine Space Movement!” Liam nodded with approval. (The Universe System is like a super large universe at the center and countless smaller universes orbit around the large universe)

“Speaking of Divinity, why is my divine sense and divine comprehension not working?” Liam looked confused and decided to check his Divine Soul.

“What!? My soul reverted into a mortal soul!” Liam shocked at the situation almost collapses into the bed.

“Well, that's what to expect when even the gods were unable to escape the space-time explosion,” Liam said with a small tear in his left eye.

*Sigh* “Anyways, let me use the analysis ability on myself” 

[Name: Liam Akash]

 

Level: Novice

 

Origin Essense: 250,000

 

Affiliation: Carriela Kingdom, 5 Element Academy

 

Occupation: Student

 

Family Blessings: None

 

Organizations: None 

 

“Well, that's what I expected, I'm back at novice again” 

 

A thought appeared in his mind which brightened Liam’s face.

 

“I can try to use the second ability of the artifact to make a Perfect Paragon Grade combat, movement, and meditation techniques!” Liam said excitedly and began to scribe the description of the techniques into the artifact. (Technique Grade: Low, Middle, Higher, Perfect)

 

3 glowing orbs appeared in front of Liam.

 

“It worked! analyze!” Liam immediately analyze 

[Perfect Paragon Grade Meditation Technique: Etheric Ascendance]

Description: A meditation technique that imitates aether energy movement and condensation beyond the mortal level

[Perfect Paragon Grade Sword Technique: Ethereal Blade Veil]

Description: A sword technique that imitates the movement of aether energy to condense a layer of energy into the blade, enhancing the destructive power upon slashing.

[Perfect Paragon Grade MovementTechnique: Stellar Glide]

Description

: Imitation of the star's movement using imitated aether energy, to fly effortlessly through the air, leaving behind no trails and quickly enchantress evasive moments.

“It works! Imitation aether energy is already the very limit of the mortal level, this will suffice until I ascend to the transcendence level” Liam said excitedly

“In this universe, there aren't any restrictions like qualifications in the immortal universe or martial talent in the Martial Dao universe I've been into” Liam sighed with relief now that he recalled it. In this universe, technique is what matters the most, the higher the grade, the higher you can ascend. The more perfect the technique is, the more powerful you are at the same level.

“Hmm, as expected it consumed 60,000 Origin Essence” Liam said as he looked at the status of the Origin Essence.

“Anyways, this is enough for now, I should first find Emily, and tell her I'm going back home” Liam said with a miss of nostalgia

“I should also quit the academy since it is useless for me to stay here, I should also have Emily quit, to prevent her from also being conscripted into the war” Liam said while remembering the past when he held her dying corpse in the middle of the battlefield.

“Remembering the past still aches my chest, if I remember correctly the demon should invade 20 years from now, I still have a lot of time to prepare and develop the territory back home” Liam said as he grasped his chest.

“In this life, I will never let it ever happen again, and ascend the universe with her” Liam looks determined as he opens the door…

7