Chapter 7: Blessing and Academy
79 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After learning that Emily was pregnant, the whole mansion put on a celebration for her, our parents put a lot of effort into the celebration and even announced a festival just outside the mansion for the people of the territory to join in the celebration.

 

The people cheered with joy and joined in the festival.

 

After a few hours into the festival, I returned to my office and took out the [Origin Weaver Tree] in front of me.

 

“Emily is already 2 months into her pregnancy, I can’t help but feel anxiety, is it because it's my first time being a father?”

 

*sigh*

 

“Since I can’t help but feel anxious, this should be the perfect time to use the fourth ability of the artifact. 

 

[Artifact: Origin Weaver Tree]

 

  1. Family Blessing: Using the [Origin Weaver Tree] as the intermediate to connect with the descendants of the user to condense Origin Grade Blessing indefinitely.

 

After thinking for a while, I thought of the blessing I should create and infused my thoughts into the artifact.

 

The artifact released countless small lights and then suddenly fused a rune in front of me, I immediately used analyze to check the rune blessing.

[The Rune of Radiant Life]

 

  1. Prenatal health: The blessing ensures the well-being of both the mother and the child throughout the pregnancy. It prevents common pregnancy-related ailments and promotes a smooth and healthy gestation period.

 

  1. Emotional Support: The blessing offers emotional support and helps maintain a positive mindset, reduces stress, and gives a sense of calmness and happiness.

 

  1. Fertility and Conception: The blessing enhances fertility and the chance of a successful pregnancy.

Reading the information about the rune, I nodded knowing that Emily and future descendants' pregnancy would be ensured to be safe.

 

I took a look at the artifact to check how much it cost, and to my surprise, it only cost around 50,000 Origin Essense, I thought It would cost around 150,000 Origin Essense, this might be due to its effects being only auxiliary and not a combat or defensive blessing.

 

The rune glowed radiantly and floated slowly toward the artifact, the rune stopped abruptly and then orbited around the tree.

 

Seeing that nothing was wrong with the tree, I hid it back to my body and went to check on Emily to see if the rune was working properly.

 

***

 

Searching for a while, I saw Emily with my Mother and Seraphina on the balcony of the mansion talking about something, I walked towards them waving my hand.

 

“Liam, quick!  check on Emily if something is wrong!” Aurora said pulling Liam’s arm.

 

Liam confused quickly checks Emily's body, spreading his life force to eliminate any harmful forces, but this even confuses him even more due to there being no such things.

 

“There is nothing wrong with her, she is even healthier than before” Liam smiled knowing the the rune was working.

 

“What? But Emily said she felt some force was connected to her!” 

 

“There’s nothing wrong with her, it's just a kind of blessing I put on any relatives that is pregnant.”

 

“” Blessing?”” All three women were confused

 

“Yes, a blessing, the kind that the gods bless their most important believers like the saints in the myths, the difference is I use a rune as the blessing of our family.”

 

I smiled and explained to them the kinds of blessings the gods used in the myths and the blessings I used. In this small universe, all they know is that there is a transcendence level above the Paragon Level but not the Demi-Gods or the Gods, the reason for this is that my home universe was already abandoned by the gods, and the gods won't bother to keep the faith of the creatures here, there are countless small universes around the Transcendence Universe and they don’t have the time to respread their faith in a small universe with a small population and would rather find opportunities beyond the Transendance Universe  System.

 

“I see, it's good that Emily's pregnancy will be safe” Seraphina with a sense of relief on her face.”

 

“Well, seeing that the blessing is working perfectly and that Emily has become more healthy, I'll return to my office to finalize the agriculture development.”

 

“Well seeing that the territory has been developing pretty well, I'll let you off this one time, but next time spend more time with Emily.” Aurora looked at Liam with a bit of authority, saying to spend more time with Emily, as for how Liam created the rune, they would rather spend more time with Emily than question such a meaningless task.

 

Liam seeing this nodded many times and left the balcony.

 

***

Returning to his, Liam sat down and began to write the plans for the Department of Human Settlements and Urban Development and the development of the Academy.

 

“Now that the territory's food source has been established, its time to plan the Academy and the establishment of the Department of Human Settlements and Urban Development.”

 

Liam began to write his plan for the Department.

 

“Firstly organize the urban development and improve the living conditions of the people, second is the responsibility of the department on planning, construction, and management of human settlement. Thirdly, the resources and funding will be provided by me for the time being..”

 

After writing the plans for the territory development, Liam stopped and took another stack of paper.

 

“Now the establishment of the General Academy, let's call it the Luminary Academy for its meaning is Guidance, the Luminary Academy will be a well-rounded education system. Firstly I need to personally train talented people in the mansion to take this responsibility for teaching the students of the academy, each instructor will specialize in one field, and each curriculum should emphasize critical thinking, problem-solving, and personal development, as for the headmaster of the academy, let's ask mother or father if they can be the temporary headmaster, as for the salary of the staff, it should be …”

 

After writing more details about the Luminary Academy, Liam took another stack of paper and began to write the plans for the Transcendence Academy.

 

“Hmm, let's just leave the name as Transcendence Academy, to join the academy, they need to sign a contract that they will be loyal to the Akash lord and will not leak any techniques, the transcendence Academy will teach the techniques that I will make and will focus on practical training and theoretical combat knowledge, the instructions for now will be also be trained by me, the academy will provide a supportive environment for the students to develop their techniques and personal growth, for the headmaster, ill temporary manage it until a qualified person is found.”

 

Taking out the artifact, Liam began to use the creation ability to create techniques for the academy. 

 

Five orbs appeared in front of him and transformed into books.

 

Looking at the books that appeared in the table, Liam used analysis to see the information on the skills.

 

[High Master Grade Meditation Technique:  Inner Harmony]

Description: Delve deep into the inner self and achieve perfect balance and tranquility, Harmonize the mind, body, and spirit to transcend.

 

[High Master Grade Sword Technique: Serpent's Dance]

Description: Embody the fluidity and graceful movement of a Master Level Serpent,  be swift and precise, strike with deadly accuracy, and exploit vulnerabilities.

 

[High Master Grade Archer Technique: Whispering Windshot]

Description: Harness the power of the wind, become one with the breeze and shoot with a gentle whisper, strike silently and swiftly, and leave no trace.

 

[High Master Grade Halberd Technique: Sun Fury Strike]

Description: Become the fury of the Sun and embody the intensity of its fury, be swift and precise with raw strength, and leave a trail of the golden flames of the sun.

 

[High Master Grade Halberd Technique: Graceful Leap]

Description:  Be nimble and execute swiftly with grace and elegance, evading unexpected angles, and traverse the battlefield elegantly.

 

Seeing the 5 techniques description, Liam nodded with satisfaction.

 

“This is enough for now, Master Level is already beyond the techniques given by other academies given by the royals and nobles around the world.”

 

Liam checked how much Origin Essence was reduced and saw that 25,500 was deducted, leaving only 102,000 Origin Essence left.

 

“This should be enough for the Transcendence Academy, 3 techniques for 3 professions, and a meditation and movement technique for the students to use, after the academy is built, I'll teach my parents, Emily and Seraphina the Paragon Technique, but now is not the best time due to the lack of training resources.”

 

Author notes: still very busy and lack time to write (;⌣̀_⌣́)

6