Entering The Castle
881 6 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
42+ advanced chapters on https://www.patreon.com/invayne

“Shizu, what is your main goal?” Miyumi had been wondering this for a while.

“My main goal, huh? Hmmm… I am not sure. I want to help our classmates escape the church but to do that; I will need to grow stronger. I also need to find out more about my own race. I need to find out more about this world. There is just so much we all need to know before we make any major moves.” Shizuku also did not know how long Liandra could protect the other girls. It was not like she was a higher-up. She must have pulled a lot of strings to get them to safety.

“How will we save them?” Miyumi asked with a pout. She also wished to save her friends, but she did not know how. She ran away and left them all. She abandoned them to save her own hide. She still felt very guilty about this. Even though she did not show it, this worry was always in the back of her mind.

“We will figure it out. Even if I have to force them all into slavery and bring them with me, I will figure out a path to set them free.” Shizuku felt it was better to be marked as a slave under her than to be forced to fight, than to do the things the church was forcing them to do.

“That might be a very good option….” Miyumi nodded her head. She did not regret being Shizuku’s slave. In fact, she enjoyed every day she was released from the slave trader.

“We will see. For now, we need to work on leveling up. We are far too weak. We are already almost level 30, which will match us up to most of the people outside, but we need to push even further and max out our levels here. I feel like I am repeating myself!” Shizuku stretched and fell back into Mei’s waiting lap. She looked up at the fox girl, who was smiling warmly down at her and smiled back. “Mei, your curse mark seems to have faded some. Maybe in a year, it will be completely gone.”

“It doesn’t matter if it is or not. I am more than content just being with Master.” Mei replied while running her hands through Shizuku’s hair.

- - -

A few days later, after resting. The three girls were finally ready to tackle the dungeon. “We will go with formation A.” While Shizuku called it Formation A, it did not look like an A. It was just Miyumi and Mei in the front, with Shizuku standing behind them, ready to heal and attack. Shizuku could fight head-on, but she was much better at ranged fighting since bloody needles took less blood, and she could create millions of them at a microscopic level. “Just be careful of any traps. Mei, you are on appraisal duty to see if anything pops up.”

“Got it!” Mei’s eyes seemed to glow slightly. She was next to Miyumi, who was about to step forward when she quickly pulled her back. “Don’t…. Master, it was good you decided this now because this entire path is filled with traps. There is a path through this place, but you will need to step where I step.”

Miyumi felt a shiver down her spine. She almost died! “Mei remind me to give you extra loving later while Shizu drinks your blood.”

“O-okay….” Mei blushed. For some reason, Miyumi loved to eat her out when Shizuku was sucking her blood. It ended up causing her to flood like a broken dam! She wondered if she could ever die from cumming too much.

“Don’t be getting her too riled up right now, Miyumi. We need to concentrate.” Shizuku reprimanded. She, in fact, loved watching the two girls pleasure each other in front of her. Just last night, she asked them to sixty-nine. The sight of the two girls munching on each other while moaning was an amazing sight.

“Careful with each step. Do not place your full foot down. Only walk on your toes.” Mei was giving instructions as they began following each of Mei’s steps. Shizuku stayed in the back just in case something happened.

The girls each took turns following Mei’s steps. One after the other, they hopped between spots on their toes. It was good they were all at a higher level, or this would not be an easy feat at all. The entire path to the steps was full of twists and turns, making it hard to stay balanced. Miyumi almost fell over a few times, but Shizuku quickly saved her by using her blood.

“Safe!” Miyumi cried out as she stood on the steps. Shizuku stood next to her while Mei looked around the top platform for any more traps.

“Master, it is now clear,” Mei replied, letting out a sigh of relief as she did.

“Then let’s get moving. I really want to see what kind of monsters a castle will have.” Shizuku was truly interested in which monsters she would be running into in a castle. She knew that there might be skeletons, but she couldn’t help but think that maybe there would be a bunch of jesters running the show inside. Clowns were always creepy, so she kind of wanted to cut a few of their heads off.

43