CHAPTER 406 ORIGINS
478 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I got up with the sun. After a few hours of sleep I was feeling pretty refreshed. I doubted I had slept more than 4 hours a night in years. Either my Haki or Nen was a huge gain that made me need less sleep. Allowing me plenty of time to practice by abilities at night I only took a break when I had a partner. 


Matilda Murdoch latched onto me. Her head rested on my shoulder as her muscular thighs sandwiched my leg. Her breath minor as she slept contently. I had not gone easy on her. She gave up around my 6th round and her 20th orgasm. 


I hadn’t realized how much a little pain could play into an orgasm. I wasn’t sure if she was a little bit of a masochist or if every woman would react like that, but I planned to find out. She came as hard as if not harder than I ever made someone cum with my Chikyugi. Back then I hadn’t really tested to see how hard I could push a girl to cum continuously. With this power I planned to find the extent of it’s capabilities. I had a harem to build and I wouldn’t do that by letting any of the women think that they could outlast me. 

 

“Babe,” I whispered, running my hand along her temple as I moved her red hair behind her ear. She frowned, scrunching her nose. “Babe.”

“Hmm?” She asked weakly. 


“Do you have work?” 


“I’ll go in later,” she mumbled. She sighed and threw her arm over my chest, pulling me closer. 

 

“Well I have to go to work,” I said. 


She frowned more. “You do?” She asked cutely as an eye opened. “Right this second?” 


“No…not this second,” I said. She smiled wide and pulled me closer. My hand moving to her ass I squeezed her cheek but she winced. 


“Still tender,” she whispered. 


“Sorry,” I said. Picturing last night after I figured out how rough she liked it I was not gentle with her. There were many hickies on her breasts, nipples, and neck. As well as a few bruises on her ass. 

 

“Don’t be,” she said with a content sigh. “I needed that so bad.” Biting her lip she added, “Who knew it was so fun with a man.” 

 

“I wouldn’t know. But it’s fun with me,” I said. She blew air out of her nose with a scoff. “How’s that work anyway? Full on lesbian or…” 


She shrugged. “Don’t know. Always liked guys but in the Head, Elektra and I were best friends. She is bi but we were each other's firsts.” 


“You didn’t seem too interested in her last night,” I noted.

“What makes you say that?” She asked, curious as she opened both eyes this time. She looked straight ahead though, not at me. 


“Your energy. I can sense it. Kind of tells me your feelings. You looked at her more like an annoyance than an ex-lover,” I admitted.

“You and your weird powers,” she said. “Just…found out the hard way that I couldn’t trust her like I thought I could.” I decided to leave it at that. “I had fun last night though.”

“Me too,” I said. “Should we make it a regular thing?” I felt her heartbeat quicken and she smiled before moving it away. 


“How regular?” She asked. 


“Whenever I’m in town,” I said with a shrug. “I’m in this super group and still trying to wrap up this damn mystery. After that, I’m not sure when I’ll be back.” 


She frowned but nodded. “You uh…have a girlfriend?” Maddy asked. 


“I do not,” I said truthfully. Part of me still considered Anne my girlfriend, but that was old Weston, I quieted that voice. “But I do see- sorry bad choice of words-I do entertain other women.” 


“Oh,” she said, a little dejected. 

 

“Sorry, I tried monogamy. Not for me. I’m not really up for lying. And well I doubt that you have the experience to know, but what I did to you last night, I doubt any other man could do.” 


“Really?” She asked with as much sarcasm as she could muster. “I wouldn’t have guessed.”

“Yep, I know quite the shock,” I said. “I mean you can check, but I think you’ll be disappointed.”

“I’m good,” she said. “God, what the hell did you do to me last night? Like I didn’t think it was possible to cum so much. I kept wanting to beg you to stop but then it would feel good and…” She shivered holding onto me. 

 

“I had fun too. Can I come back tonight?” I asked.

“I will probably be sore,” she pouted. 


“I’ll be gentle,” I promised. “Besides, it’s way better to sleep next to you than alone.”

“So you’re not banging a bunch of women?” She asked, some hope in her voice. 

 

“Not at the moment,” I said. “I mean, I prefer to get them all together in one room. Just go at it all night. While you’re recovering move onto someone else and just keep cycling-”

“Enough. What the hell. Are you working on a harem?” She asked, annoyed. I left it, this was probably a better conversation when we could actually see one another each night. Not unsure when we would be in the same bed next. 

 

“Sorry,” I said, kissing her forehead, she forced herself to move on and snuggled back up to me. We were quiet for a time. Eventually I asked, “You’re going to practice Nen, right?”

“Kind of hard not to when you showed what it could do,” she said. “You’re paying for the hole in my wall by the way.” 


“How much do you think it will cost?” 


“I don’t know. I’ll add it to your lawyer bill,” she said.

“Which reminds me. I need your assistance to form a company,” I said.

“A company?”

“Yeah, I have some inventions coming. And a researcher I want to hire. 60% for me 40% for them.”


“Email me the information,” she said. “I’ll need a bigger retainer fee.” 


“That’s fine,” I said, rubbing her back. 


“Oh god, I can’t believe I slept with a client,” she said.

“We only did a little sleeping,” I reminded. 


“Thanks,” she said. “I’m going to have to have my partner, Foggy, handle a lot of your stuff.”

“That’s fine. Cus I don’t plan to stop coming by,” I said. I was worried she would reject that but her Haki said she was happy to hear it. “One more?” I asked. 


“One more what?” She asked as I pushed her to lay on her back. I began kissing her neck as my erection pushed up into her. 


“Just one more round,” I said.

“Fucking hell, I thought guys were supposed to be 1 and done,” she mumbled. 


“With this amazing body of yours?” I kissed her nipples. Looking up to her in a pleading manner. 


“Fuck it,” she said. “Just uh pull out.” I nodded and dove in. Her face became a mix of pain and pleasure, just the way she liked it. Humping into her hard soon enough I kept it vanilla. Simple missionary while we made out. She moaned and was quickly into it again. Pushing her hips up into me I could feel she was in pain but it only made her want it more. 

 

“Do the thing,” she got out. I nodded, moving my hand to her breast. Coating my palm in electricity it shot into her. The powerful order I gave her body made her cry out in a stronger orgasm. If she wasn’t so empty she probably would have squirted but she became drenched down below anyway. When she stopped cumming I pulled out. Maddy didn’t miss a beat, jerking me off again she pulled my balls as I sprayed her tits.

When I was empty she scooped up a glob and licked it. Shrugging she admitted, “Not as bad as I heard.”

“There’s more if you want it.”

“Fuck no,” she said, tapping my leg I moved from over top of her. Scooting off the bed she moved in a practiced manner to the bathroom. After she was finished relieving herself she yelled out, “Need a shower?” 


I took off the pants I had put on and was quickly on my way. The shower turned into an exploration session. Me rubbing her body with soap and shampoo, removing knots as I massaged her, she was soon letting me have another round in her ass. Cumming in her hard I could even feel the pain she was in from her Haki. If I could do this with a 7 inch dick I wasn’t sure how women survived my giant dick. 

 

We said our goodbyes and it wasn’t long until I was flying in the window of the X-Men apartment. I found the 4 sitting at the breakfast table.

“There he is,” Hisako said as I landed. “What happened to you last night?”

“Broke down on the way here,” I said.

“You fly,” she said. I gave her a wink and moved to the breakfast. Bacon set out I rested my hand on Gwen’s shoulder. 

 

“How are you doing?” I asked. 


“Better,” she said. “Could have sworn the last thing I remembered was my guts hanging out.” Lifting her shirt she showed the 3 long scabbed scratches along her abs.

“That’s uh weird,” I said.

“And the suit you gave me was ripped up in the same spots,” she said.

“Very weird,” I said, pulling up a chair. “I assume nothing happened last night. Where’s Betsy?” 


“Sleeping in one of the rooms on the floor below us,” Alex said. “You just happened to find another mutant last night?”

I looked to Hisako. Apparently she didn’t give everything away. “Got a nose for them,” I said, but turned back to Gwen. “I did not call your family last night. They gonna-”

“Fuck,” Gwen said picking up her phone. She dialed the number and was soon talking. “Hey, sorry. Yeah, fell asleep at the lab again. No, I’ll head straight to school.” I looked at the clock, it was only 7:30. She had time. 


“Can I get a ride?” She asked. 


“Yeah, I can take you,” I said. As I got up an idea hit me. “Wait, um so after yesterday I think it’s safe to say that Dr. Connors is working on the thing we are. You wouldn’t have any idea where he would hang his head besides his house, do you?”

Gwen locked eyes with me. “So…were we really there yesterday?” I nodded. “And he turned into a giant green lizard?” I nodded. “And he disemboweled me?” 


“Uhh.” 

 

“You were disemboweled?” Hisako asked.

“What the fuck? How am I okay?” She asked. 


“One of my abilities,” I said. “Pretty sure you’re fine.”

“I most surely am not. What the hell? Why did he do that?” She asked, standing up as she began to pace. 


“He’s not himself,” I said. “Or is more himself. I don’t know, but pretty sure he is helping the crime boss of the city do experiments on mutants or something. We have to take him down, and I really need your help.”

“You saved my life,” Gwen said. 

 

“He tends to do that,” Hisako mumbled as she picked at her eggs. 


“Doesn’t really matter. We are partners, remember?” I said. “Come on, Gwen. I need your help. Think, where could Doctor Connors go?” 

 

Her Haki was all over the place. Staring at me there was a mix of awe, reverence, gratitude, anger then slowly but surely she began to think. “I don’t know. I went to his house the once. We usually just stuck around work.”

“Usually?” I asked.

“Yeah, I mean there are remote labs. One in…over by my High School. It was closed down though.”

“Why?” I asked. 


“I don’t know. Something about moving work somewhere else. They were talking about relocating the equipment out but I never heard anything on it,” she said. “I only remember because I was hoping to work there instead of going all the way to the main lab.”

“That’s got to be it,” I said. “I’ll fly you to school and you can point it out to me.”

“Uh sure,” she said, giving me a smile. Looking down to her clothes she added, “I wore this yesterday. Anybody have something?” 


“I do,” Hisako said. “I’ll grab it.” 


I was feeling better already. An actual clue to look into I was starting to see an end to the drama. Moving back to the table I began stuffing my face again. “Seen Logan and Scott?” 


“They were here about an hour ago,” Alex said. “Wanted to know where you were.”

“I’ll check on this lab and report,” I said. “This one will probably take more than me.”

“Ow,” Gwen said.

“Why?” Alex asked.

“Don’t know, just a feel-”

“Gwen!” Lorna yelled. I turned to see the blonde had started to have a seizure. Her body shaking I was on her in an instant. Remembering her saying ow I looked over her body with Observation Haki and found it on her hand. A mother fucking spider. 


“What the fuck!” I yelled as I eased her to the ground. “What is the spider doing out of the cage?!”

“There was no spider in the cage,” Alex said, his eyes wide. “I cleaned it out. Threw the stuff in the trash.” I looked to the empty plastic cage next to the trash can. The trashcan that had been sitting next to Gwen.

“Motherfucker!” I yelled, lost as Hisako ran in. “Gwen! Gwen!” I yelled, ripping the spider off of her. “Take this and put it away.” I ordered throwing them the now curled up spider. 

 

“Gwen!” I yelled but she stopped shaking. White foam coming out of her mouth there was too much going on with her. I thought she was going to die. She was in so much more pain than Peter had been. Like every blood cell in her body was screaming for death. I used Timeflow, desperate for a moment to think. 


Everything else slowed down. My full focus on Gwen the blonde haired girl looked so weak. 2 fucking days in a row and her life was in danger because of me. I rubbed my hands together calling my Spark. A bit of inspiration coming to me I couldn’t rely on her body to heal her. I had to provide the power. I wasn’t sure how, but I had to try. 


Coating the Spark in my own Nen I charged the lightning bolts in an instant as everyone moved slowly around me. As time began to become normal I pushed my hands against her bare skin. Electricity shooting into her the lifeforce absorbed into her instantly but it wasn’t enough. Her back arching, she let out a scream as I kept the power going. 


The others in the room were yelling at me, but Gwen had all of my attention. Her body telling me what it needed it wanted more power. I brought out more Sparks, stretching them out like strings between my hands. I poured nearly all the lifeforce I could into them. As the power entered her once more Gwen let out a final wordless cry and her body relaxed with a long sigh. 

 

I breathed in and out heavily, eyes wide as time seemed to go slowly. As I studied her I was afraid she died. Her chest rising and falling slightly I moved my hand to her neck and felt a weak pulse. I let out a long sigh as I sat on my ass. 


“What the fuck was that?” Hisako asked. I looked up to see her and Lorna staring down at me.

“The spider,” I said pointing to the cage. It wasn’t there. “Where’s the spider?” I asked. Using my Observation Haki to find it Alex raised his hand.

“I threw it out,” he said.

“I said to put it away,” I said, standing up as I pointed at the cage. 

 

“I thought you meant outside,” Alex said, pointing to the window over the sink. “It looked dead.”

“She was fucking faking,” I said running to the window. Outside was a street floors below. There was no finding it, the wind probably already took the spider away. “Fucking hell, Alex,” I said. “You know, I really don’t want to regret saving someone, but you are really making it hard on me!” I slowly realized I was yelling and in his face.

“Grrrr,” I growled, forcing my anger away as he tried to hide his fear. “Sorry,” I said. “It’s probably not your fault. I should have maybe perhaps put a fucking sign on the fucking box. You just fucked up my chances on getting some sweet powers and let a radioactive spider loose on the city.”

“A what?!” Alex yelled. 

 

I ignored him, struggling not to punch him in the face. I moved back to Gwen studying her. I couldn't remember any canons where Gwen and Peter were bitten by a spider in the same world, but somehow I made it happen. “Why the fuck am I part of every fucking origin story?!” I yelled to no one in particular. 

46