Major Edits! โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
477 10 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
I started writing this story in January of 2018... It started out as just a LitRPG about a male character who gets turned into a female futanari demon. It evolved from there to become a video game that was being played by a female main character. I made the pieces fit together despite drastically changing what the original idea behind the story was, but I have always felt like it felt a little... forced. After discussing with my editor, I have opted to change much of the first arc to make it so that Allie starts playing the game as a female character. This not only removes the "problematic" gay male scene (le gasp! Oh noes! Two guys having sex!), but it also makes everything flow quite a bit better. I will be uploading the edits either tonight or tomorrow along with the 2nd weekly release. I am truly curious to see what you all think of the changes and if you feel like it fits the overall theme better. Thank you all so much for your continued support! How I became the Empress of Hell has become something I am passionate about, and I am absolutely thrilled to be able to share it with you as it evolves and grows.
9