Status update
973 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

tl;dr - I rewrote all chapters, please re-read them I delete/added content, now 2 chapters per week until book 1 is completed (I have already written it, not edited completely though)

Hey my dear readers, I am back. I… might’ve said I’ll be back, but you certainly didn’t expect me now! :)

When I started to write this story, I was armed only with a vague idea about where to take it and my writing skills were… Let’s say weaker.

I didn’t expect our friend corona, and then I was overwhelmed by negative remarks about my “wonderful writing” that I could “stick up somewhere” (they were right, but still…) so I just gave up to continue. Sorry about that, it was not fair to you. I thought I will just ignore them, but for reason it was very hard to accept it. Maybe that was because they were right, and I knew it? So going forward I’ll work on that :) But thank y’all who sent me a constructive critique, it helped me a lot.

Well, when I figured I should do something about it, I was already a better writer and edited the story. Then again. Again. Again. And you know what; why not again?

Before my edits, the word count was “only” 43,752 (1823 per chapter). After I was done (well, not yet, but let’s call it done for now) the word count was 51,868 (2161 per chapter). I tried to not change much, only to improve flow, but I ended up changing a real world so much that last 2 chapters are just… not happening in the new version :) Sadly, every chapter took me ~16h to edit. Ugh, I know, that is not… acceptable going into the future.

Please re-read the story - there is a new content in almost every chapter, and I hope it flows better. If you just continue, you might not recognize a few characters, and I added some. (Hi Katherine.)

What about the future? Right now I have written the all chapter to wrap up a book 1, so you can expect them twice per week. I’ll try to write chapters after that (book 2), but I don’t know if I want to race with release dates again, so we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.

Again, sorry for my a year long hiatus. Next time I’ll inform you in advance and certainly won’t stop on a cliffhanger, unless it is a book’s end. Yes, you can bet there is one. :)

Anyway, enjoy the half-new chapter 24 I just released!

14