Let the hunt begin…
259 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Baby! Stop pulling your ears. You will destroy your unique and beautiful ears," said a lady. She was dressed in a black floral short dress with a long black lace robe. A black lace hat with a veil that covered her eyes.

Sexy and glamorous!

"That's your dress. Don't forget your robe. You have to judge the competition tonight by yourself and choose a suitable winner. "

She moved her hands in strange circular motion and clear face of Eva now had Makeup!

"Pretty" she saw herself in their mirror, It was same as her old face but it had exquisite makeup.
But What caught her attention was her eye.
They were red with a pinkish hue.
A genuine red eye! No Contacts!

Surprisingly, The Young Sexy And Glamourous Woman was her Mom.

From Eli the half-elf, she came to know that it was a Real Fantasy World. The continent had many strange races and they were the only existing humans. Eva and Her Mom.
All other humans were extinct or maybe never existed.
As for her dad, Nobody knew!

As for the Magic, she just saw her mother perform.
Eva was disappointed, she didn't have even have a teeny tiny bit of magical powers.

Magic was hard. Even for her mother to execute, only used in emergency situations like today.

So, Weird world!

No Magic!

No Humans!

God! Why did you bring me here?

At least there should be good food!
She encouraged herself.

A girl stood up above looking everyone beneath the stairs in the hall. Giving a grand staircase entrance, she slowly stepped down.

She wore a red-coloured off-the-shoulder short dress with a bow on centre and black robe reaching her knees, coupled with black knee boots.

Although she wore no gorgeous jewellery, she was still looking very charming, with an innocent and delicate face.

She has attracted everyone's attention especially the male guests.

Well! All were Males.

There was a huge applause.

Looking around curiously, she saw what should have been called a zoo of creatures. She inquired about their origins from Eli.

There were the usual creatures well known on earth as dwarves, orcs, elves, trolls but she also saw some goat people, horse people, fish people, snake people, monkey people, and even pig people or we're they just orcs! Whatever.
Some came forward to introduce themselves but Eva hesitated, ignored them and ran to her seat. She was scared looking at some brutish faces and their savage gazes.

Eli told her that she is to judge a 'hunting cum cooking contest' for different meat dishes. With so Many people or rather creatures participating, the hall was fully packed.

"Gosh! Today I will stuff meat till my stomach bursts. Haha" she laughed in her thoughts.

While walking down the hallway, she heard some gossip. A girl was trying to find a Suitor.

She looked around the hall again.

Though some of them were handsome, not bad but Didn't they look bestial?

Wouldn't that be bestiality?

Would that poor girl's kid look beast or half-beast at least?
She laughed.

Eva didn't realize that the girl she felt pity for maybe a bit ridicule for was herself!

The competition began.

Rules were simple.

One by one, the candidate will come forward. After Host introduces them. A Video of the hunt will be projected full screen. Each carried memory crystal of their hunt to show their valour throughout the hall.

Then she and others would rate their hunting skills.

Followed by the most important part, that is tasting the food.

Eva would taste the hunt, evaluate the food and choose the best one.

1