The Secret…..
235 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Eva was flying, curiously looking at land underneath. They were lying on a flying cloth.
'As long as I get to see heaven, I will be anyone's daughter'
The man took them both to heaven.
A white castle among clouds.
There she walked by touching the mysterious pink petals flowing like a stream in the air, some leaves were carried mistakenly. The lush greenery, Snow clad mountains.
She was in love with this place.
"It's Para...Para...Para..dise.
Pair.of...Pair.of...Pair.of..dice" she was humming looking around.

When they settled, The man came to her and said " You are our real daughter Eva, Or else Why were your Curses be so effective? Due to some miscalculations, your and that girl's soul got switched. You are back to the body which belongs to you. Don't tell your mom about it."
"You did well. Just your hunger let the Giant go. Your unconscious curses will affect their lives."
"What curses? I don't curse!" Eva asked.

"You cursed the elf for heartbreak with his child separation
You cursed dwarves to dig mines.
You cursed trolls to turn stone in sunlight.
You cursed a satyr to never have an intercourse.
And you cursed Orcs to never have a female."

After thinking for half a day, Eva softly said "Does this mean I should not speak. Am I that powerful?"

"No, A Witch gets powers from their heart. The words said with more deep emotion are only effective."

Eva was full of emotions some of the anger, some of the pain, some even care for the person.
"But I never wished to curse anyone."
Eva said in her defense.

"I know! I haven't introduced myself to you properly. I am Siming. A diety. A master of fate, Judge of life, Director of Destinies. These are few of my other names"

"I was responsible for fulfilling the destinies of all races however I neglected my duty. Which caused an imbalance in Yin and Yang. So these prophecies were fulfilled by you. I arranged for it. As for the prophecy of red eyes. I am the one who created it."

"Thanks for the help child," he said smilingly.

"Drink this" Siming gave her a bowl of water.
Thirsty, she downed the drink.
When it reached her stomach she felt a warm feeling seeping into her entire body. There was a halo around her. She could see the one around Simming clearly.

It was fruit juice from peaches of immortality.

"You are a fairy now!" he said.
"Woah! Can I Fly?" Eva asked.
"Yes"
"Do I have Magical powers?"
"Yes"
"Will I be young forever?"
"Yes."

"Will I live forever?"
"You are immortal!"

"I have one last question.
"Will I get to eat meat!" she asked with a glint in her eyes making her appear cuter.

"You don't need to eat anything now. You are an immortal." he expressed.

"Still, Do you have fresh meat available here!" she asked anxiously

"NO" he responded.

Seeing a very disappointed Eva Simming added

" We have the best Nectar available. Here!!"

Guessing She would leave heaven for Meat Simming said:
"Okay, I will ask someone to provide meat. You are allowed to eat the
'Triply Clean Meat'
That is the meat given as long as you:
1. Does not SEE the killing
2. Does not HEAR the killing
3. Does not KNOW who AND how it was killed."
" Okay"

While Eva resided in heaven she was lonely.....
After living for long she got bored.
She finally found her true love...
or rather created him...
She pleaded with God of life to create a male human for her as she was very lonely. Eva generously traded her immortality.

And thus was born 'Adam' from one of her ribs.
Adam and Eva lived happily ever after giving rise to the entire human race!

While on Earth no one knew that the
Red-eyed witch well known for her Curses is the same Eva who gave rise to humanity.
The prophecy came true one married the Red Eyed Witch Ruled the world.
Adam and his descendants human ruled over the world Thereafter.....

2