Chapter 15
225 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15


While in the castle’s control room, I checked the map yet again. Which location should I go to? 
All right let’s go to the Living Habitat first, I wonder what my room will look like?  

While leaving the Control Room pushing through the big castle-like door, I made my way towards the right, still looking at the Castle’s Map. 

Seeing many Knight armor displays lined up against the walls like sentry’s.

“Woah this is cool!” I told myself in excitement, I have always wanted to see Architecture like this, something about this era fascinates me to the core. 

After a couple of minute I had arrived at the Living Habitat’s corridor. A hall full of door’s that lead to rooms.  

I saw 10 Door lined up, but the one that drew me the most what the white and gold door.  
“This must be the Master’s Room” 

This! This is my room, nervously excited I open the door to the room, hoping it would be luxurious like no other. 

And my expectations were not disappointed, my jaw dropped as soon as I saw the room. 
I mean, only Royalty would live in a room like this. I could only describe this room as Royal. 
The white walls with gold like decorations, a Gold colored glass Chandelier hanged from the ceiling, Lightning up the room.  

Big Windows which let me see out towards the garden, I felt like I didn’t need to visit the garden anymore after seeing out of this window.  

A King sized bed which I felt I could sleep all day on, but at the same time, felt that the room was too shiny, it had too much brightness from being so pretty. 

But I cannot waste this opportunity, this will be my room now. After checking out the main area of the bedroom, I found out that I also had a walk in closet and a bathroom. 

For some reason, the toilet and bath here were just like the one in my old world but better. It seemed like the system planned to give me the best here. 

And the closet contained no clothes since I had nothing here yet, but soon, I wish this closet was filled with many clothes and accessories.  

While I was excited with this room, I also checked the other rooms. 

The other rooms were a more downgraded version of the master bedroom, still good enough to have guests though, just like a real Castle. If we were talking about Luxury and expensive castles of course. 

After that time being wowed, I finally left to get a close look at the garden. The garden was just a little bit up ahead after leaving the Living Habitat corridor. 

After 5 minutes of walking through the corridor, I finally found myself at the stairs which led down to the first floor of the Castle.  

Then out of the Big Castle Doors yet again, and now I was in the Castle’s Garden. 

Both Flowers, and Trees were here, along with a path which led to the wall, I didn’t know why there was a path to somewhere that didn’t have a door, it was rather random. 

I had already seen a little bit from the Master’s Bedroom but I had to get a closer look at these flowers. 

Anyways, I spent a bit of time looking at the beautiful flowers which I had never seen before.  

These flowers, ranged of unusual colors and shapes, captured my eyes.  

“So these are the flower’s of my Castle!” they were so beautiful that I didn’t want to touch them to not mess it up. 

After that I decided to visit the next place on the Castle.  

The last location that I need to visit, The Workshop. The workshop was part of the Castle’s first floor and for some reason it took the whole first floors space. 

After walking back inside and shutting the doors behind me, I walked straight in between where the two stairs that led to the second floor.

There was the corridor that led to the workshop, then, a window looking out to the Workshop, and two glass doors taking you down the stairs to the workshop. 

But all of this was what I saw on the map, When I took a look out of the Glass Window which had a view of the workshop. 

I realized that this is not a workshop but rather a Hanger, there was nothing there but frames and workshop tools. Below the Window was a table with a screen, like the screen’s in the Control Room.  
“Open Hanger Doors,” “Close Hanger Doors,” “Turn on Lights,” “Turn off Lights,” 
More buttons included on the screen, which I guess controlled the whole Workshop.  

I opened one of the doors on the side of the window which led to the stairs, Then went down. 
It was bigger seeing it from here than from the window, The frames were now much bigger, and I could tell that I was somewhat small next to the frame, which also had floating panels with blank names and blank information, Along with blank buttons. 

“I guess these are supposed to be programmable,” I said to myself. 

Now that I’ve seen all of the Castle Features, I was happy, but also a little bit dissatisfied with the lack of Features. 

“I need to level up fast in order to unlock more stuff!” I set a goal for myself. 

I need to level up, much more than now and reach the point where I’ve unlocked all the features on this Castle, this will be my base after all, so I need it to be maxed out. 

After finishing checking out the Workshop I went back to the Control Room, where I asked Panel if there were any other Features. 

“No, there are no other features than those already listed,” it said. 

“Ok? What are the features of the Castle Service System then?” I asked. 

“The Castle Service System allows you to place a gate to teleport to the castle at any time and any place, it also had the ability to automatically clean the Castle, water the garden, and the Last but bestest, Move the Castle where ever you want,” 

“However, the Castle does not move very fast, it is suggested to reach the Castle Defence System level,” he explained. 

With this information, I had confirmed what my next goal was, leveling up is very important yes. 
And after all that exploring I did today, It was already night and had to go back. 

I set a gate to the alley next to the Graceful Dove, this time I will taste the food there, since I was rudely interrupted last time. 

Walking away from the alley like some thug, I made my way to the Restaurant, where I was greeted by the receptionist. 

“Good afternoon, may I know your Business?” she asked. 

“I wish to eat here you see,” I responded. 

“Where is your mother boy?” she responded rudely. Now that I got a closer look at this person, she looked like a rude business woman.  

Like a strict teacher who would hit her students with a whip.... 

“I came here by myself, I can pay” I responded nicely holding my temper. 

One thing that is annoying in this world is the fact that I get asked where my Parents are. 
Should I show my Adventurer’s Card? 

Thinking about the best solution I got my Adventurer’s Card from my pocket, feeling its designs touch my fingertips. 

Then handed her the Card to which she made a surprised face and then frowned. 

“Do you think you can fool me? You... A B-Rank Adventurer?!” she yelled rudely. 

The whole restaurant looked at us, as the sound resonated through the restaurants walls and bounced into each person's ears. 

This lady is annoying me, can’t I just eat here without any problems? 

I thought that after I got my B-Rank Adventurer Rank nobody would bother me. 

“Don’t make me laugh, take this and leave!” she shouted at me, giving me the card back and pointing at the door. 

“You will pay for this!” I told her, she had certainly pissed me off, and I’ve never done anything wrong to her or the restaurant, so I was confused. 

With this I left and went back to the INN where I was greeted kindly. This time I asked for something luxurious to eat.  

It was a day to celebrate since it had been an exhausting day, and the nice Lady provided a nice and expensive meal for only 10 silver coins, which was like pocket change for me. 

“Hmm!” I said devouring the food, while eating this food, an idea raced into my head, and I decided. 

I’d start my own restaurant, as the CEO and not having to do any work, I could provide quality food from my old world and have people work for me. 

I wanted to make an empire, cooking, trading, mercenary. The possibilities are endless. 
Being a B-Rank Adventurer meant that I could go on missions that payed well and that’s what will fund my empire. 

Let’s start this as soon as possible, and I can level up along the way while earning money. 
This was truly a commendable plan to get rich, big ambitions to make money and become the TOP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating the food, I headed upstairs to my room, and fell asleep while trying to  rest on the bed. 
 
TO BE CONTINUED 

11