Infected
2.9k 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

James closed the bathroom door behind him before giving me a look, a look that made my heart catch up for a second and the heartbreak I was feeling was maximized to the next level.

Whatever happens from now on... I can only imagine. The worst part was that Mom was too stupid to understand. I could hear them. They were talking, I couldn't hear the exact words, but the sound of their voices was loud enough to reach outside the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I heard a strange sound, it was the sound of someone being beaten, I got a little worried, maybe something bad happened, but when I listened closely I could tell that it was not a painful sound, but rather a sound of pleasure mixed with pain, like someone being beaten.

The sound came regularly, like the sound of a paddle, it lasted for a few minutes and then stopped, and then I heard it again after some time, this time I could hear Mom almost holding back her screams, and then it was the sound of running water, maybe James had finally started washing my Mom.

The sound of the shower was loud, and the bathroom was soundproof, so I couldn't hear them. But after a while, the shower was turned off and the sound of their voices became audible. James spoke and then Mom answered, her voice sounded weak, almost like she was crying, but the words didn't make sense, I couldn't figure out what they were saying, I tried to get closer, maybe it would be audible.

Suddenly the door opened and James was standing in front of me, his cock was on full display, almost 10 or more inches long, as thick as my wrist and throbbing like it was in its most exciting moment and I took it from him. A pink towel covered his torso, it was my mother's, wasn't he hiding the wrong thing?

"What's going on? Why are you standing outside?" James asked,

"I-um, well, I was worried about you and my mom,"

"Well, everything is fine. But you were right. Susan does have the symptoms of the virus."

"What?"

"She's been infected, but don't worry. I found a cure. It will take some time. But I am confident."

"Why don't we go to the hospital? Why does it have to be a secret?"

"Well, the symptoms of the disease are... unusual. We have to find the solution in a very unique way."

"What are the symptoms?"

"I don't know, the symptoms are different for everyone. I've only seen it once."

"What is the cure?"

"Why the fuck do you care? I will take care of it brother, just calm down and fuck off," James became more and more irritated by my questions,

"But Mom, why won't you tell me?"

"Calm down, she doesn't want you to worry."

"I'm not worried."

"I think she needs some rest. You should go."

"I'll just go and talk to her."

"No, you'll do as I say." He growled,

I couldn't see where Mom was under all that steam, and James was cleverly hiding everything from me, but I saw a glimpse of her, she was lying in the tub, and her huge tits were glistening in the dim light, floating on the water-filled tub, red like ripe apples, I could see some bite marks around her nipples like someone tried to pull them off her chest with teeth!

"There's nothing to worry about here, it's just the effect of the ritual," James said, standing by the door with Mum's towel in his hand.

"Really?"

"Of course, you have to believe in the process if you want it to work."

"Okay,"

"And stop standing there, if she needs you, I'll call,"

"But..."

"Go downstairs and wait for us,"

"Fine,"

I reluctantly moved away and went downstairs, James was acting like he had all the rights in the world and I couldn't do anything about it. Worst of all, I had the feeling that Mom was enjoying it too.

She was being tricked, but her body was still responding to his touches and advances. I had never been so embarrassed in my life.

James had the upper hand in every situation and the stupid woman just blindly followed him. It was as if she had no willpower, no resistance. Whatever he did, she was willing to take it.

I sat on the sofa and thought about what was going on upstairs. They were taking too long. James probably touched her again. He was rubbing his hands all over her sexy body.

His hands moved over her tits, rubbing and squeezing them. Then he moved to her ass, caressing her ass cheeks. ugh FUCK THIS, I took my head in my hands and started shaking it, as if it would remove all the dirty thoughts I was having about my pure and pious mother. But considering the situation, what kind of thoughts could I have?

I sat on the couch pretending to play video games, a few hours later James came downstairs with Mom, her head was down and her hair was still wet, she was wearing a white nightgown and carrying a towel, the bath towel, her face was red and her eyes were swollen. She looked at me and then looked away.

"What happened, are you hurt?" I asked her worried,

"No-nothing, don't worry," Mum said, "just a little headache, I'll be fine," she smiled, trying to reassure me,

"Oh, okay, did James help you?"

"Yeah, I think so," Mom replied, turning away, "I... I need to get some rest, I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Sure, if you need anything, just call me," I replied, a little disappointed.

Mom nodded and went upstairs. James also went to his room, it was a guest room on the ground floor. He was smiling, he had won the lottery jackpot of his life. His cock was relieved, not 'angry' like before.

It was a strange sight, a normal day with a family of three, except that one member had a 10-inch dick, a sadistic asshole, a cunning mind and a perverted heart, and the other two were an innocent, naive mother and her son.

Good thing my sister wasn't here.....yet.

***

A/N - Any comment or feedback is appreciated (I kind of need them to improve). James' POV will be in coming chapters.

P.S- Should I include images or not? Disclosure: The pics are AI.

15