Movie Night
2.9k 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the next few days it was like a routine for James to be attached to Mom wherever she went, or should I say, attached to her tits. The worst part was that they did not even hide what was going on. I know Mom is naive but at least James knew what the fuck he was doing, the grinding against her pussy and fondling her big tits was getting way out of control for me.

No matter what I said or did it didn't work, it was like James had put a spell on her. THE STUPIDITY WAS OFF THE CHARTS. I hated myself, more for regretting the fact that why wasn't it me who was able to take advantage of situations like this? Why can't I ever find these opportunities?

The more I saw Mom walking around in her almost nothing clothes, showing off her flawless skin and softly bouncing body, the more I regretted every second that James' hands were the ones enjoying her. His dick grinding against her panty clad pussy trying to penetrate the forbidden area was both amusing and heart-breaking to me.

One day something happened that made me realize my true place in the house.

"Honey, why don't we watch a movie tonight?" Mom looked at me as we ate dinner, her sweaty body glistening in the dim light.

"Okay, Mom," I said. I was glad she finally asked me something. I was so tired of walking into her room and seeing James on top of her.

"Oh, that's so nice. I'm going to ask James if he wants to join us," Mom said with a smile.

"What?" I couldn't believe what I had heard. "Why do you have to invite him? Why can't it just be the two of us?"

"Because, honey, he's the one who knows the cure, and he's been taking good care of your mom, and besides, he's our guest. It's the right thing to do," Mom explained as if it were the most obvious thing. If James hadn't been showering, he would have been drooling all over her breasts. But this woman can't see the pervert, she just sees a sweet boy.

"Mom, he's not a guest, he's a parasite,"

"Ron, that's not very nice. He's a friend. And I don't think he's a freeloader."

"Well, whatever. But, Mom, why can't it just be the two of us? I miss spending time with you,"

"Oh, sweetie. Of course we can spend time together. Just the two of us," Mom said, looking at me. "James will just sit there and watch, so what's wrong with that? He's away from his family too, I wonder if he misses them." Susan was a pure soul, whenever she saw James she only thought of the possible loneliness he must be feeling right now and not the assault her body was taking from him day and night.

"Well, fine," I said, giving in.

"It'll be fun," Mom became cheerful for some reason. "So what do you want to watch?"

"I don't know, Mom. Whatever you want."

"Okay. Let's decide after dinner."

And so we finished dinner. Mom and I washed the dishes while James, of course, did nothing. I was surprised that he was completely silent while we were making plans to watch the movie. Was this his idea all along or was he just being nice for a damn second?

When we were halfway through the movie, Mom came over to sit with us, wearing really short shorts and a top that was 2 sizes too short. The smell she gave off was so enchanting that I wondered if she could hypnotize us right then and there.

Her body was wet from the shower and the fabric of her top was clinging to her nipples. As she sat between James and me, I couldn't help but notice her breasts hanging in front of us. They were so large and soft. And the smell of her soap made it hard for me to concentrate on the movie.

I looked at James and noticed that he was not concentrating on the movie either. He was staring at Mom's tits. He was not hiding his lust. I didn't know what to do.

"Hey Mom, can I sit closer to you? The air conditioning is so strong," I said.

"Sure honey," Mom said.

I moved closer to Mom and put my arm around her. My hand brushed her nipples and made her shiver. She was so sexy and innocent. I couldn't stop staring at her breasts. They were so large and beautiful. And the way her nipples poked through the thin fabric drove me crazy.

I tried to look away, but my eyes were glued to her tits. James was watching the movie, but he had a grin on his face. He knew I was trying to get closer to Mom, but she was oblivious.

I was so turned on. My dick was rock hard and throbbing. I wanted to touch her so badly. I wanted to kiss her and ravage her like James was doing, but no matter how hard I tried, I could never get up the courage to cross the line. I was afraid.

Just as I was contemplating my next move, James said, "Susan, it's not right for you to be out in the cold after a shower, the virus could spread quickly because of your unique circumstances." He opened his blanket for her and invited her in.

"Oh honey, you are such a sweet boy, always taking care of that old aunt." Mom moved over to his side, her seductive body disappearing under James' blanket. I don't know if the blanket was short or not, but James didn't leave too much space between them.

Out of sight, what would happen inside the blanket, where James' hands would go, I had no idea.

Surprisingly, not much happened for another quarter of the movie, James cuddled with Mom, but I don't think anything else happened down there. When I was lulled into a false sense of security, James said,

"Susan, I didn't check those knots, I should."

"Huh? But now?" Mom asked, surprised. But she didn't argue.

The blanket only covered the lower part of Mom, her beautiful tits were still in full glory for all to feast on. I thought James was going to grab those soft melons to make me jealous, but his hand travelled downward.

***

A/N- The story will be on hold/slowly updated for one month. Life got in the way :(

8