3. Delusions and Reality (!!)
109 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Some explicit content ahead and moving forward, I'll be placing a (!!) for explicit chapters.

 

Sullivan panicked, sweat dripping from his face as the taxi arrived at the address which was a small but exquisite house. Pulling a handful of bills from the producer’s wallet, he handed it to the driver while forming a sentence that he would say to the idol.

 

“I’m doing okay, Nanase.” Sullivan finally managed to speak; words seemed to disintegrate from his head.

“…I know you’re not, producer. For so long we have worked together, I can recognize that you’re not okay.”

Nanase’s voice seemed to calm Sullivan’s senses and made him more composed as he tried assuring the idol once more.

 

“T-Then you should know that I’d be able to handle things just fine. Go and do what you do and be best there. I wish I could come and see you, but you know a producer works?”

Sullivan couldn’t believe that he said that so smoothly. Could it be because of the new body? He wasn’t sure but for now, he chose to go with the flow as he checked his wallet for any keycards and found one.

“I hope this works…” He muttered as he placed it on the electronic lock. After a second, Sullivan heard a click, and the door opened with a slight push revealing a darkened room.

 

“Alright, if you say so, producer. I’ll be seeing you soon, okay? Take care…”

“You too, Nanase.”

 

Sullivan could feel his heart exploding in his chest, feeling the touch of care that the idol Nanase had. A part of him wanted to just declare love right then and there but at the same time, he also knew that it would be awkward for her producer to do such a thing out of the blue.

 

“I-I should know my place,” Sullivan muttered in the darkness of the room. “But…The thought of being her girlfriend…That sounds dreamy…”

 

The young man’s imagination started to drift off into the darkness, imagining the idol standing in front of her, wearing nothing but silk nightwear, her brown eyes bringing a faint glow as she slowly made her way towards Sullivan, her arms wrapped around his neck, her face moving closer almost touching his cheeks as she whispered into her ear.

 

“You know that you can’t keep me worrying, producer.”

 

The voice was like ice touching Sullivan’s skin. Was he imagining too much at this point? If this was a dream, then he should snap himself out of it.

 

“Why snap out of it?” Nanase’s voice asked through Sullivan’s ear.

“B-Because if it continues, I wouldn’t be able t-!”

The young man couldn’t even finish his sentence as he felt something soft that reached his pants, moving it slightly as if trying to stimulate it. The young man respected the original four, but he was like anyone else who dreamt of being this intimate with at least one of them.

“Then why stop it?” The voice continued to ask. “Especially if you like the feeling so much, you don’t need to worry.”

 

Words rumbled around Sullivan’s head as reason fought for control but at the same time, pangs of pleasure assaulted his entire body as the hand continued with its ministrations, stimulating him even further until it reached a point where he couldn’t take it.

“I-If you’re going to do that the-!”

The young man silenced his reason as he grabbed the figure in the dark, placing his hands around its waist and smelling a familiar whiff of perfume but it didn’t matter for now. He wanted release and he’s going to get it tonight. Lost in the throes of passion, Sullivan started kissing the figure’s neck, from top to bottom as his hands traveled from its waist and felt her breasts through her silk nightwear, fondling and kissing it through the thin fabric.

“Mmm…Someone’s feeling it today.” The voice moaned as its hands moved with more vigor, perhaps to fight back to Sullivan’s assault.  With one quick swipe, Sullivan ripped the nightwear that the figure was wearing, revealing her supple breasts glistening against the moonlight that permeated inside the house. Despite the darkness, the young man could see how turned on this figure was with her nipples fully erect.

 

 Just then, the figure fought back, stroking his already hard member and carefully rubbing its tip, turning Sullivan on even more but he also doubted himself. If this was one of his delusions, then he thought that there was nothing wrong with what was happening. This will all be a blissful memory that’s to be remembered tomorrow morning. As the light of the moon grew even wider, Sullivan longed to look at the face of his delusion, and the first thing he saw…

 

“Pink hair…Pink hair?!”

Reality and reason suddenly snapped Sullivan back into reality. Taking a few steps back, the light of the moon finally revealed the face of his so-called delusion.

 

“Aww, producer, and just when I thought that we were going to have much fun today.”

“N…Narika Mayu?” Sullivan sputtered as she looked at the leader of the original four, half-naked and arms crossed as she pouted.

"If this is some sort of kink that you’re trying on me, then I will say right now that I don’t like it.”

2