Chapter 1
684 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: The Unexpected Journey

In the small town of Everspring, an average man named Thomas lived an unremarkable life. He worked as an accountant, enjoyed gardening, and occasionally visited the local pub. His days were routine and peaceful until his unexpected death at the age of 54.

Thomas found himself in a void, greeted by a warm, disembodied voice. "Welcome, Thomas, to the Rebirth System. Here, you shall choose your next life."

Confused and curious, Thomas engaged in a deep conversation with the system. It explained the rules and options for his next life. He could choose his next destination, family, and even some aspects of his character. As he pondered his choices, an air of tranquility enveloped him.

Suddenly, the system's voice faltered. "Error... System malfunction... Reinitializing..."

Thomas, now alarmed, tried to inquire what was happening, but before he could get an answer, a blinding light engulfed him.

When the light faded, Thomas found himself in a new reality. He was no longer in his familiar adult body but in the body of a beautiful, cute baby girl. Her tiny fingers, soft skin, and delicate features were a stark contrast to his previous self.

As he lay in a cozy crib, he heard voices around him. "She's beautiful," said a woman's voice, filled with warmth and love. "Our little miracle," a man's voice added, equally tender.

Thomas, now in the body of this baby girl, tried to make sense of his situation. He realized the system's error had given him a completely different life from what he had envisioned. He was no longer the average man from Everspring but a newborn girl in a world unknown to him.

As he gazed at his new parents, a mix of fear and excitement filled his heart. He knew nothing would be the same again. This was the beginning of his unexpected journey.

9