Chapter 13 – Border Cross Speedrun WR
66 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

And this is why the mindbreak tag is my least favorite tag.

Okay, that's a lie, NTR is the worst one. Seeing women attempting to seduce and/or rape your father on at least two separate occasions certainly influences your reading preferences. What the hell was up with that anyways? At least the first one genuinely didn't know he was married, since mom wasn't there and he looks more like he would be my older brother than my dad. The other one just broke into our house and tried to fuck him.

...Actually, what is it that women find attractive about him in the first place? Do they genuinely think that the fact he barely shows any emotions on his face is cool or something? Like, I may usually be pretty quiet, but dad is somehow so quiet that it's loud, however the hell that works.

"Big sis, why is there white stuff coming out of her mouth?"

Phrasing, Cirro. Phrasing.

"Don't worry, she's just a bit... tired."

"So she didn't eat one of those weird forest mushrooms?"

"No. And I'm pretty sure we agreed not to talk about that mistake."

Haa... you try to cook and eat ONE mushroom and they'll never let you live it down.

"Anyways, Schel. I thought I told you not to mindbreak her?"

"My lady, I did not expect that sleep deprivation had left Gazelle this weak-minded. There was nothing I could do about this outcome."

"I haven't even done anything that absurd yet!"

"..."

"..."

"Why are you two looking at me like that?"

"Did you forget the part where you exist in the first place?"

"...fair point."

Anyways, lemme see what her info looks like.

Status

Name: Gazelle Plas Rationi

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Race: Human

Titles: [Anemic Abaddon]

That name is... very unfortunate, to say the least.

It's a good thing the internet doesn't exist here.

And what about that title?

"Despite being severely malnourished and sleep deprived to the point of delirium, you struggle on through nothing but your iron will."

Effects: Cockroach-like resilience, Menacing aura, Increased strength when holding a blunt object

Cool!

"Hey, uh, Gazelle? You gonna get up or what?"

...

"Guess not. Cirro, get the body bag."

"I'm two steps ahead of ya!"

"Good work."

"...Why do you have a body bag? And why does it seem like you've rehearsed this interaction?"

"...Old man. Don't ask questions you aren't prepared to hear the answers to. Anyways, Cirro. Help me get her in this thing."

"Already on it!"

"Of course you are. You learned from the best, after all."

"You do realize what this looks like, right?"

"...like we're putting the current ruler in a body bag to get her out of the city undetected. Do I have to state the obvious?"

"Yeah, what else would we be doing?"

*sigh* "It looks like you're kidnapping her."

"...well, in a sense, that is what we're doing. But it's mostl- I mean, completely consentual!"

"What she said, but less suspicious sounding!"

"...Just don't get caught."

"You seriously think I could get arrested by the dude who looks like he'd be named Thoronir?"

"What does that eve- Look. I'm not doubting you, but be careful."

"That goes without saying. Now then, Cirro!"

"Yes?"

"I will now teach you how to hide a body!"

"...phrasing, sis."

*cough* "Okay, yeah. That sounds a lot worse now that I've actually said it out loud. I meant to say that I'll teach you how to turn things invisible using ice to refract light."

"Oh, okay, that's pretty cool!"

Obviously I could just manipulate reality again, but then Cirro wouldn't be able to do it, and that's no good.

******

These guys really need to improve their security.

I mean, a literal child managed to get past the gate undetected! We didn't even jump over the wall or anything, just waltzed right on through the front entrance!

I don't care enough to tell them how to fix this issue though.

"MMPH!?"

"Cirro, did you gag her?"

"No! I thought you did that!?"

"...I think it's best we just ignore it."

"Yeeeaaahhh..."

"Well then. Hey, you. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right? Walked right past that Royal Guard, and now you've made it to our house. Make yourself at home."

*cough* "NO! We are not about to gloss over me getting tossed into a body bag, sealed up, and then somehow getting gagged!"

"Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess! I'm no extra-dimensional being- scratch that, I kinda am. Rather, I don't pay attention to whatever fetishes the retard known as god has, and that's AFTER having met the guy! I know he didn't do this though. He seems like the type to genuinely think that humans reproduce through hand-holding. But that's besides the point! Despite totally being capable of gagging you without ever touching you, I swear upon the eternally burning flames of hell that I did no such thing! I may be insane, but I have some semblance of honor!"

"Big sis, I think you're just making the situation worse. Anyways, lady! You wanna see my frog collection?"

*sigh* "Maybe later, kid."

"Now that you're done pitching a fit, I'll explain the situation. First off, you were extremely malnourished. How you got thighs like that without eating enough is beyond me. Second, you were sleep deprived to the point of actually hallucinating. Trust me, you have to stay awake for at least 96 hours straight before that shit starts happening, and even then, it isn't as bad as you had it. Last and most definitely least, you learnt about me being weird and your fragile psyche couldn't handle it. You wouldn't wake up, so we put you in a body bag to make carrying you easier. As for the gag? Absolutely no clue. I only noticed it was there when you woke up. Now that you've gotten out of your nine to five- soon to be 24/7- job, I think you should get to work on eating and sleeping. Y'know, things most living beings need to do to survive."

"...What do you mean 'most' living beings?"

"Oh, that's right, you didn't stay conscious long enough to find out what we are! I suppose I should get that out of the way. Cirro is an ice fairy, and is five years old despite being more reasonable than most adults. Me on the other hand, I'm eighteen and a spirit... person. Thing. Seriously, saying I'm 'a spiritfolk' sounds grammatically incorrect. I need to find a better way to say it. Anyways, neither of us actually need to eat. Or sleep. Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure we don't even need to breath, it's just really uncomfortable not having air."

"W-wait. Let me get this straight. You're part of a nearly extinct race?"

"Yep! And for your information, according to my sources of intel, you are too! Welcome to the club!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"

"Well, you are human, right?"

"Y-yes?"

"...I'll interpret that as an answer and not a question. Well, when I say human, I mean human. Like, all the way up the lineage, only humans. That's apparently the most significant detail about you and your family."

"And you know this HOW?"

"Well, lemme just ring the guy up. Now with video, for even more embarrassing shenanigans!"

*snore*

"..."

"...Who is this supposed to be?"

"Oh, it's just god. Don't worry about that too much, he's pretty stupid."

"WHAT THE FU-"

*mumbling* "Who is it...?"

"Heya Ephidiot! Howzit been?"

"...very tiring. What is it this time? I'll have you know, I do need some sleep despite being a god... That's a lie. I just don't like staying awake constantly."

"Well, I need you to tell Gazelle over here the deets on her existence. Nothing too unnecessary though. Don't do anything that I'll have to reprimand you for."

"Oh, that? Alright then. Listen well because I'll only say it twice. I don't particularly understand any of this stuff, so I'll just play back the explanation that Rhastor gave me."

----------{REDACTED}----------

"Like I said, I don't understand any of this stuff, so I hope you can. I'm leaving now."

"See ya! Gazelle, I hope you understand just how weird you ar-"

Aaaannnd... she's passed out after puking. Maybe I should have saved the talk until after she slept some.

...I'll just put her in the bed. After cleaning her face of course.

"Cirro, you want some of these meat skewers I stole?"

"Sure!"

******

I've been thinking about what I should do with this damned forest.

I mean, I do live here, so I'd like it to be a bit nicer.

Obviously, I need to get rid of the spiders.

But what else? I'm a highschooler, not a project planner, dammit! 

"Cirro! How do you think I could improve this place?"

"Less spiders?"

"Besides the spiders."

"…less frogs?"

"I thought you already got rid of them all?"

"I don’t really think there’s anything to improve other than the spiders then."

…I almost forgot that she’s been living here her whole life. Of course she wouldn’t know about modern conveniences!

3