Chapter 30
433 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next morning had soon arrived, with the light of the dawning sun emitting a warm, radiant glow through the window of the bedroom. On the bed laid Glenda and Uriel, both still completely naked and still nuzzling against each other in a lover’s embrace. As they awoke from their restful sleep, they turn to look at each other with doting eyes and tender smiles, seeing each other as a more-than-perfect welcoming sight to begin the day.

“Good morning,” Glenda greeted with a gentle whisper.

“Good morning,” Uriel replied, his whisper equally as gentle.

“Last night was wonderful,” Glenda said as she gently brushed her hand against Uriel’s chest, feeling the firmness of his lean muscles. “You are wonderful. It was probably the best sex I’ve ever had.” 

Even now, she could feel Uriel’s warm seed incubating inside her tummy—her lover’s virgin semen sitting inside her womb and raising her virginity count by one. But it was more than just an addition to her score in the competition. It was a representation of Uriel’s undying love for her, thus making it undeniably priceless—something that she wouldn’t trade for the world.

“Last night was wonderful for me, too,” Uriel said, placing a chaste kiss on Glenda’s forehead. “The best sex I’ve ever had as well.”

Glenda raised an eyebrow to the comment. “Hold on, isn’t this the only sex you’ve had, given that you are a virgin beforehand? I don’t think you can make a fair comparison.”

“Oh, come on. I highly doubt anyone would have as good of a technique as you.”

“Other humans, maybe. If you had sex with other succubi, then you might change your mind on that opinion.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t dare have sex with anyone else, human or succubi.” Uriel cupped Glenda’s cheek with his hand, feeling her supple skin with his fingers. “You’re the only woman for me, Glenda. My heart belongs to you and you only.”

Glenda curled her lips into an impish grin. “Your heart…and your penis.”

Uriel let out a chuckle. “My heart and my penis.”

Glenda then leaned towards Uriel with a loving kiss before nestling her head right against his chest. It was then that she saw something that intrigued her: a small, white, cross-shaped mark the size of a thumb located right at the center of the sternum area on Uriel’s chest. This was the first time she had seen such a strange mark on Uriel, at least with any amount of clarity. Even though they were both bare-naked last night, the room was so dark and she was so focused on the sex that she’d barely paid any attention to it.

“Hmm…what’s this?” Glenda pointed out curiously, brushing her fingers onto the white, cross-shaped mark on Uriel’s chest. “Is this some sort of tattoo?”

“Oh, this? This is not a tattoo,” Uriel remarked. “It’s a birthmark.”

“What? A birthmark?” 

“Yeah. My parents told me that I’ve had it since I was born. Coincidentally enough, it’s shaped like a Christian cross. They said that this was a sign that I’ve been marked by God, that I’ve been granted the blessings of an angel and thus it is my destiny to fulfill my divine duty in spreading God’s teachings or whatever. I never quite believed them though. My parents were always a bit nutty when it comes to religious stuff. I never paid much attention to it myself. To me, this is just a randomly shaped birthmark that just so happens to look like a cross.”

Glenda giggled as she continued smoothing her fingers over this white cross mark on her lover’s chest. “I think it suits you quite nicely, actually. You do seem a bit angelic to me. At least, a lot more angelic than most of the angels I’ve encountered. It honestly wouldn’t even surprise me if you’re an actual angel in disguise.”

“Wait, if I’m an angel, doesn’t that make it sacrilege that I have a demon as a girlfriend?” Uriel asked.

“And what if it is?” Glenda asked playfully. “Are you going to break up with me?”

“Heck no! That just makes the sex even hotter,” Uriel said with a smirk. 

“Ooh, since when have you become such a rule-breaker, Mr. Angel?” Glenda teased. 

“Well, I have you to thank for that. You have tempted me to sin.” Uriel then cupped Glenda warmly on the cheeks before giving her a sweet, succulent kiss on the lips. “You have made a sinner out of me, Glenda. But damn, is it so worth it.”

Glenda giggled coyly as she maneuvered herself on top of him—straddling her hips on top of his, cowgirl style. “And for your sins, you shall receive ‘punishment’ from me.” She then took Uriel’s hands and placed them on top of her soft, round breasts as if encouraging him to fondle with them, which Uriel did with great enthusiasm. Then, as Uriel became hard again, she started grinding her hips against him, allowing her moist folds to rub against the shaft of his erect cock. “Are you ready to face your punishment, my lovely sinner?”

“Oh, yes. I’m so ready.”

“Then let’s get started.”

Suffice to say, they had stayed in that bedroom for hours afterwards, long after the morning sun had risen from the horizon. 


For the next couple of days, Uriel and Glenda were pretty much having sex non-stop. They simply cannot keep their hands off each other; it’s as though they’ve been magnetized towards one another. Everywhere they went, they fucked like rabbits in heat. They had sex when they’re in bed, had sex when they’re in the shower, had sex when they’re in the living room, and even had sex while eating breakfast—with Sloane and Meridiana sitting beside them at the table, watching them in plain sight.

As of right now, Uriel and Glenda were sitting at the dining table and having sex while eating breakfast with Sloane and Meridiana. Uriel was sitting on the chair while Glenda was sitting on top of his lap, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him sloppily. 

Despite this outrageous display of sexual provocativeness, both Sloane and Meridiana viewed them with a fair bit of nonchalance, as though this was a fairly normal occurrence for them. As the two lovers were having sweet, hot sex in front of them, they continued eating their breakfast as though this was nothing out of the ordinary. Sloane still looked at them with her tired, sleepy eyes. Meridiana still looked at them with her jaded, deadpan stare. Even Gerbert was staring at them as well, looking at them curiously from afar with the cheerful innocence of a good boi.

“Glenda, are you sure we should be having sex in front of them like this?” Uriel said, temporarily snapping out of his sexual high as his human sense of modesty made him more self-conscious about having sex in front of other people. 

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” Glenda dismissed with a wave. “We succubi are naturally more voyeuristic than humans when it comes to sex. Letting others watch as we have sex is socially normal for us. Plus, it’s kinda hot, don’t you think? Knowing that there are people watching us doing it just makes me so incredibly horny.”

“Yeah, but still…” Uriel blushed as he bashfully averted both Sloane and Meridiana’s gaze, who continued eating their breakfast as if nothing special was happening in front of them.

“Oh, Uriel. You’re so cute when you feel socially awkward about having sex in front of other people.” Glenda then took a piece of bacon from her plate on the table and fed one end of it to Uriel. “Don’t worry, though. Eventually, you’ll get used to the idea. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even enjoy it.” She then bit onto the other end of the strip of bacon in Uriel’s mouth, nibbling it as her mouth approached his. 

Uriel did the same and eventually their lips touched at the middle of that bacon, which then resulted in them kissing ravenously, the bacon grease mixing with their saliva. Having the taste of Glenda’s lips infused with the flavor of bacon inside his mouth was so intoxicatingly pleasurable that he started caring less and less about the awkwardness of it all.

“Glenda, can you pass me the syrup?” Sloane asked.

Without even turning to face Sloane as she’s too busy making out with Uriel, Glenda reached out a hand to pass the bottle of maple syrup to her. 

“Thank you,” Sloane said before taking the bottle and drizzling a large amount of syrup on her pancakes. “Do you want any cream for your coffee, sis?”

“No thanks. I have my ‘cream’ right here,” Glenda said with a giggle as she reached her hand down to feel the massive bulge on Uriel’s pants. 

With practically no time at all, Glenda got off Uriel’s lap and got down on her knees before unzipping his pants, unleashing his fully erect cock out for all to see. Then, after a couple of jerks with her silky, smooth hands, she shoved his cock straight into her mouth in one fell swoop, slurping it hungrily as she went. With this, not only was she able to get some ‘cream’, she also got to have a taste of some ‘sausage’ in the process. Overall, this was a more fulfilling breakfast than anything she had before—one that’s filled with unashamedly raunchy sex.

“Oh, Glenda…” Uriel groaned, his sense of shyness and discomfort towards letting others watch them have sex slowly disintegrating away as Glenda pleasured him more and more. “Oh, God…I’m going to cum...I’m cumming!”

Glenda moaned with joy as she felt Uriel’s ‘cream’ explode inside her mouth.


And so, the days went on with Uriel and Glenda having just an ungodly amount of sex, to the point where Uriel had to take a break every now and again due to him being completely and utterly exhausted. Unsurprisingly, it turned out that keeping up with the sexual appetite of a literal sex demon was a highly energy-intensive task, requiring the kind of sexual endurance that not even the most sexually active of humans could handle.

“Wooh…alright…I’m pooped…” Uriel said in between heavy, labored breaths. Currently, he and Glenda were both lying down naked on the bed after a long session of sex, with the warm, orange glow of the sunset shining upon them. “I think I need to rest a little…take a breather…give me like 15 minutes…”

“Alright, my darling. But try not to push yourself too hard, okay?” Glenda said with a gentle whisper as she smooth her hand over his bare chest. “You don’t have to tire yourself just to satisfy me, you know. We can just cuddle.”

Uriel smiled warmly at her, knowing that she was trying to be accommodating to his limited sexual stamina, which paled in comparison to hers. “Alright, that sounds good too.”

And so, the two of them cuddled. No explicit sexual acts this time, just the two of them feeling each other’s soft, cozy warmth and enjoying each other’s company. As they laid in bed together, they would tenderly caress each other at various areas—rubbing their noses against each other, brushing each other’s hair, massaging each other’s earlobes. 

As they huddled together and soaked in each other’s warmth, the tranquility of the quiet atmosphere lulled them even further into a state of calmness and relaxation. At that moment, the only sound that they could hear was the sound of each other’s heartbeats—a melodic rhythm that signified their affection towards each other. This type of soft cuddling felt somewhat different from the rambunctious sexual acts they performed together—and yet, at the same time, it felt equally as pleasurable. 

Not long after, they were soothed into a peaceful sleep.


By the time Glenda had awoken, it was already nighttime—as was shown by the darkened sky outside. Since Uriel was still asleep, Glenda tried her best not to disturb him, only admiring his handsome sleeping face as she stared at him fondly. 

After giving him a quick kiss on the forehead, she got out of bed, put on her white bathrobe and slippers, and stepped out of the room to get a glass of water to drink and maybe a quick snack to eat. After all that sex, she had burned a hefty amount of calories and was going to need a massive refueling.

As she stepped out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, she spotted Sloane at the corner of her eyes, lounging on one of the sofas in the living room with Gerbert resting on her lap. Held in Sloane’s hands was a tablet, which Sloane gazed with a fair amount of focus. Out of curiosity, Glenda approached her to see what she’s looking at.

“Hey, Sloane. Whatcha looking at?” Glenda greeted with a peppy smile.

“Oh! Uhh…nothing,” Sloane reacted with surprise, feeling a bit reluctant in showing Glenda the contents of the tablet. 

Looking over her shoulder, Glenda could just barely see what Sloane was actually looking at. It was the scoreboard for the competition of becoming the Succubus Queen. 

In this competition, there existed a kind of scoreboard to keep track of the progress of all the participants, detailing the number of virginities each of the Seven Sinister Sisters had obtained so far. These numbers were constantly updated in real time, providing the viewers with the most current information of the scores. 

Glenda’s heart felt a pang of dread and unease as she picked up the tablet and read the scoreboard a bit more carefully.

Currently, Glenda was in 6th place, with a total of 172 virginities. 

And Lucille was in 1st place…with a total of 489 virginities, nearly three-quarters of the full 666 virginities needed to win this competition. 

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon. With as little as $1 a month, you’ll get advanced chapters several days earlier than on this site. It really helps me out a lot. Thank you very much.

14