Chapter 31
393 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, Glenda’s mind continued fixating on the scores of the competition. Currently, she had 172 virginities while Lucille, the top contender, had a whopping 489 virginities. That’s almost three times the amount of virginities she had. Not only that, it was getting pretty close to the full 666 virginities needed to win. At this rate, Lucille will probably win this competition hands-down in about a month or so.

As Glenda sat in a chair at the balcony of Meridiana’s apartment, facing the early morning sun, she continued staring at the scoreboard on the tablet with a disheartened gaze. She knew that her sexual shock had caused her progress to slow down by a significant amount, but she didn’t expect to fall behind by that much. Furthermore, instead of immediately returning to the competition, she had spent the last several days having sex with Uriel. 

Don’t get her wrong; it was still incredibly good sex—probably the best sex she’d ever had and certainly way better than what’s typically expected out of a human. Over these past several weeks, Uriel had made her feel a certain way—something uniquely special that she hadn't felt with anyone else ever. However, while she did enjoy her time with Uriel, those happy moments with him had caused her to lose focus on the competition. 

And she couldn’t allow herself to lose focus any longer. Even after all that—even after Lucille and the others had threatened her with the brutal beating and the Succubus Touch—she still wasn’t willing to give up the competition entirely. In fact, it had only made her want to win it even more. She’d been humiliated and oppressed by Lucille for far too long. Winning this competition was the only way to end this abuse once and for all. She had lost too much just to give up now. There’s no fucking way she’s backing down from this.

But then…what about Uriel? Is he going to be okay with this?

Of course, Uriel already knew about all of this before they were even together. He already knew how determined she was in winning this competition. None of this was a surprise to him in the slightest. Even so, if she were to win this competition, she’s going to have to sleep with other guys, which would lead to her spending less and less time with him. Even if Uriel said he was okay with it, deep down, he might still feel a bit neglected—which could potentially put a strain in their relationship.

Glenda had never planned for this to happen. She had never planned to fall in love with a human, especially not during a crucial time like this. But, then again, when has love ever gone according to plan? Love is not something you can simply plan or predict. Love, in its truest form, happens spontaneously—happens when you least expect it. That is what makes love both frustrating and remarkable at the same time. 

Whether or not Uriel was truly okay with continuing their relationship in such a way, Glenda was going to have to discuss it with him sooner or later. Might as well be sooner. 

After quietly contemplating for a long while, Glenda tossed the tablet aside before entering back into the living room, where she saw Uriel diligently working at the kitchen to cook up some breakfast for her.

“Tada! Here it is!” Uriel said with a cheery smile as he presented his own breakfast creation for her to see. It was essentially an enormous stack of heart-shaped waffles with a massive ton of fried chicken on top, drizzled with a tremendous amount of butter and maple syrup. The sight alone was enough to give any normal person a heart attack, though that was kind of the point of it. Uriel had seen how Glenda usually eats and so designed his food specifically to suit her needs. If it is not absolutely packed to the brim with fat, protein, and carbs, it is not suitable for the Succubus of Gluttony. “I present to you my version of chicken and waffles. Smells nice, doesn’t it? Now, I’m not much of a cook myself, but there are a few dishes that I’m fairly confident in making and this is one of them. And I can guarantee that it’s gonna be way more edible than what Sloane can cook up. Err…don’t tell her I said that. Anyway, go on. Give it a try.”

Glenda gazed at Uriel and his plate of chicken and waffles with a sad smile. “Not right now. I’m not hungry at the moment.”

“What? But…you’re always hungry.” Uriel’s boyfriend intuition could sense that there’s something bothering Glenda, to the point where it’s even affecting her usually voracious appetite. “Is something wrong?”

“Uriel…can we talk for a moment?”

“Uhh…sure.”

Glenda then took Uriel’s hand and guided him towards the dining table, where they were now sitting face-to-face, tension hanging in the air.

Glenda took a deep breath before continuing. “Uriel…Lucille is getting way ahead in the competition right now and…I’m lagging way behind. In order for me to make up for the progress I’ve lost, I’m gonna have to go back out there and get more virginities. And…that could potentially lead to me spending less time with you.”

Uriel let out a small breath of relief. “Oh, is that what you’re worried about? I just thought you hated my chicken and waffles. Listen, Glenda, I completely understand. I knew what kind of relationship I was getting myself into when I started dating you. You don’t need to worry about me. Just go out there and get those virginities.”

“Really? Even if I have to sleep with other guys? You don’t mind it at all?”

“No, of course not. Why would I? I understand your reasons for doing it. You need to win this competition to become the Succubus Queen and to show your bitch sister Lucille who’s boss. I totally get it. It really doesn’t bother me at all. What matters is that, deep down, you still love me. So, as your boyfriend, I’m telling you this: don’t worry about me and go sleep with as many virgins as you possibly can.”

“Oh, Uriel…” Glenda then leaned towards Uriel with a strong, enduring kiss—feeling touched by him being so understanding. “I promise you this: no matter how many virgins I sleep with, you will always be my one true love. And your cock…” As she said that, she brazenly placed a firm hand on Uriel’s genitals. “...will always be the one who can turn me on the most.”

Uriel let out a chuckle, curling his lips into a warm, tender smile. “Yeah, I know. Now hurry up and eat. The food is getting cold.”

Feeling as though a weight had been lifted off her chest, Glenda proceeded to devour Uriel’s plate of chicken and waffles with her usual ravenous appetite.


And so, Glenda continued with her virginity hunting throughout campus while Uriel continued with his everyday college life as though everything was back to normal. During that time, they decided to continue avoid being seen together in a public setting as much as possible in order to prevent rumors of their relationship from spreading, thus help making it easier for Glenda to hook up with more virgins. 

So far, everything was going pretty smoothly, with Glenda getting more virginities than ever before, now that she had Uriel’s emotional support to help motivate her. However, while they both knew logically that distancing themselves from each other was for Glenda’s own good, they would nonetheless yearn for each other’s contact. And so, every couple of days, whenever both of them had free time, they would meet in secret and rekindle the flames of their love towards one another.

And by that, I mean they have lots of hardcore, balls-to-the-walls sex!

Currently, they were now inside one of the public bathroom stalls within campus. Their desire for each other was so incredibly strong that they didn’t even bother using a portal to teleport to a more private space. They want each other and they want it now

After a long session of wet, sloppy kissing, Glenda hastily lifted up her skirt and pulled down her panties before turning around and pointing her cute, round butt towards Uriel’s groin. Uriel didn’t need any further instructions, he instinctively knew what to do. After pulling down his pants and releasing his large, erect cock, he immediately shoved himself inside Glenda’s hot, moist pussy—after which he grabbed hold of her wonderfully curvaceous hips and slammed into her with a ferocious rhythm. 

“Aah!...Ooh!...Mmph!...Yeah!...Harder!...Fuck me harder!” Glenda moaned deliciously with each thrust, her breasts now pressed against the door of the stall as she was being vigorously fucked.

“Jesus Christ!” Uriel howled as he continued pounding her with a rapid pace, her juicy, tight walls clenching onto his cock with unimaginable pressure as he did so. “How are you still this horny after having sex with so many virgins?!”

“It’s all your fault, Uriel! The way you have sex with me just feels way too good!” Glenda cried out, her mouth quite literally drooling from all the immense pleasure she’s experiencing. “Now, none of the sex I have with other people feels as pleasurable any more! You have spoiled me rotten!”

Uriel let out a self-satisfied chuckle. “Wow, I didn’t know I had that effect on you! Am I really that good?!”

“Yes, you are that good! You are incredible!” Glenda yelled, her face contorted into an ahegao expression. “I can no longer be satisfied with other virgins’ cocks! Only your cock can truly satisfy me! Only your cock can truly make me cum!”

“Really?! That’s good to know!” As he continued to fuck her, Uriel leaned towards Glenda and whispered into her ear in a low, husky voice. “To be honest, I feel the same way as well. I cannot masturbate to anyone other than you. Only you can make me feel this excited. Only you can make me cum bucket loads. The image of you has been forever ingrained in my dreams. You are my one and only sex goddess. My heart is yours.”

Hearing Uriel talk dirty to her had somehow amplified her sexual pleasure to even greater heights, almost driving her insane from horniness.

“Uriel…I love you!” Glenda moaned.

“Glenda…I love you, too!” Uriel groaned.

Then, the two pressed their mouths together in a messy kiss, one that left trails of sticky saliva connecting their lips as they pulled away. After a while, Uriel started picking up speed in his thrusts before finally emptying the thick, creamy contents of his balls inside her, causing Glenda to wail in absolute bliss. 

Afterwards, they both collapsed onto the bathroom floor, breathing heavily as they continued holding each other. Even after that orgasm, Glenda could still feel a residual amount of pleasure as Uriel’s warm, viscous essence started oozing out of her freshly fucked pussy. 


Of course, it’s not all just pure, gratuitous sex whenever Uriel and Glenda do get together. They would sometimes do other non-sexual stuff as well, like going to the movies and eating dinner together, enjoying each other’s company as they did so. Currently, they were eating lunch at a diner that’s a good distance away from the campus—far enough that they’re not likely going to encounter anyone from their college. 

“Okay, let’s see…crocodile?” Uriel asked conversationally as they were eating. 

“Yep,” Glenda replied casually.

“Bear?”

“Yep.”

“Ostrich?”

“Yep.”

“Whale?”

“Yep.”

“Wow, no fucking way! You’re telling me that you've eaten all of these animals before?” Uriel remarked with awestruck expression. “That’s insane!” 

“I’m telling you, I’ve traveled quite a bit in the human world and have eaten all kinds of animals, some of which you wouldn’t even imagine as being food,” Glenda said, feeling proud of herself that she had such a diverse culinary palate. “Take me to any zoo and I’ve probably tried all of the animals inside it in some shape or form.”

“Damn, you must have been an absolute terror to any animal who’s unfortunate enough to come across you, especially if they’re an endangered species.”

“Oh, I tend to avoid eating endangered animals as much as possible. I make sure that my eating habits won’t make them go extinct or whatever, just enough to keep everything perfectly sustainable. I may be daring when it comes to food but I’m certainly not inconsiderate.”

“So you’ll pretty much eat anything that’s even remotely edible, huh?”

“Yep, and even some that are inedible and even dangerous to humans. Having a demon’s physiology certainly helps. I once ate a whole fugu—you know, that infamous poisonous pufferfish that’s all the rage nowadays. It contains a lethal poison that’s extremely dangerous for humans. Typically, chefs have to get a specialized license just to prepare it safely for human consumption. But since I’m a demon, that poison doesn’t really affect me, at least not in the same way that it does to a regular human. So I just ate the entire fish whole, poison and all. Trust me, eating fugu with the toxins attached to them was a way different experience altogether. The toxins give a sort of numb feeling on your tongue. It’s kind of hard to describe.”

“Holy shit! That’s crazy! Man, I wish I can eat like that.”

Glenda giggled. “Maybe, when we have time, I can take you all over the world to sample all these exotic meats.”

“That’ll be great! Just uhh…be careful not to kiss me when you have a mouthful of poisonous fugu,” Uriel joked, to which they both laughed.

After finishing their lunches, they proceeded to pay the bill.

“Umm, excuse me. Check please,” Uriel said to the waiter.

“Oh, your bill has already been paid,” the waiter replied.

Uriel reacted with surprised curiosity. “What? By whom?” 

The waiter gestured to a table at a far distance. “It was paid by those two gentlemen over there.”

Both Uriel and Glenda turned to look at that table, where those two mysterious ‘gentlemen’ were sitting at. Even at that distance, Uriel was able to make out just enough detail to recognize who those two were. And once he did recognize them, his face immediately went pale with dread. 

“Glenda…I think you should leave,” Uriel suggested, his voice now shifting to a more serious tone.

“What? Why?” Glenda asked with a hint of concern, shifting her gaze between Uriel and those two gentlemen. While she didn’t quite understand what’s going on, she could sense that Uriel knew exactly who those two gentlemen were, as he seemed to react to their presence with a bit of animosity.

“Just trust me on this. It’ll be better if you do,” Uriel urged anxiously, his gaze remaining nervously fixated towards those two men. “There’s something I need to deal with alone. I’ll catch up to you later. I promise.”

Despite Uriel’s insistence, Glenda remained steadfast as she held his hand tight. “No, I’m not leaving. If you’re going to face something ugly, I want to be there with you. Let’s face this together.”

“Glenda…” Uriel, feeling moved by Glenda’s loyalty towards him, accepted the suggestion with a relented sigh. “Alright, fine then. You can come with me. But a fair warning though. This could get hairy.” 

Glenda replied with an affirmative nod. Then, holding Glenda’s hand firmly, Uriel got out of his seat and walked towards the two gentlemen. As they approached closer, Glenda could now see those two men with a clearer view. 

They were both young adult males, perhaps a couple of years older than Uriel himself. Similar to Uriel, both men had skin as dark as ebony and hair as white as snow. Unlike Uriel, however, they both styled their white hair in fairly different ways. 

One of them styled his hair into long, neat dreadlocks that flowed down his upper back, matched with a neatly trimmed short stubble on his face. Meanwhile, the other one styled his dreadlocks into a short ponytail with a patch of side-swept bangs draping the right side of his forehead, matched with a pair of thick-framed glasses. 

But perhaps the most notable feature of all was that both of them were wearing the outfits of a priest—a long, black robe that flowed neatly down their body, its fabric almost reaching down to their ankles. Additionally, they seemed to have an aura of confidence around them—a kind of hardened spirit that Glenda had not seen from any other humans. There’s something intrinsically special about these two men, though she couldn’t quite put her finger as to what it was.

Uriel took a deep breath to steady himself before speaking to them. “Hello…Michael. Gabriel.”

The man with the long dreads was the first to reply, his gaze as rigid as steel and his tone as cold as ice. “Hello, Uriel…my dear little brother.”

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon. With as little as $1 a month, you’ll get advanced chapters several days earlier than on this site. It really helps me out a lot. Thank you very much.

13