Chapter 35
317 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmm…the projections aren’t looking good,” Glenda said as she stared intently at the magical whiteboard, eating a crispy chicken drumstick as she did so.

Currently, Glenda was in the living room of Meridiana’s apartment with Sloane, Meridiana, and good boi Gerbert—even moving the whiteboard to the living room in order to accommodate a more in-depth discussion of her progress in the competition. Meanwhile, Uriel was in the kitchen cooking various foods for Glenda to eat—cooking a mixture of human food and demon food in order to provide his succubus girlfriend with the most optimal nutrition possible. 

“What do you mean? What projections?” Uriel asked while wiping his hands with a small towel, walking from the kitchen to the living room as he did so.

“I’m talking about the number of virginities I’m expected to gain in the future based on the rate at which I’m acquiring virginities right now,” Glenda explained. “Currently, I’m gaining virginities at a rate that is slightly higher than Lucille’s. And, trust me, that is not easy to do. I basically have to work overtime just to get to that rate. I’m barely getting any sleep because of it. Maybe three or four hours every day at most, if I’m lucky.”

“Hmm…hearing about Glenda not getting enough sleep makes me sleepy…” Sloane said before suddenly falling asleep, as per her usual quirk.

Uriel then lowered his head to whisper the name of a very good video game into Sloane’s ear. “Gigantic.”

Hearing that name, Sloane was immediately jolted into wakefulness. “Aah! Gigantic is back from the dead after six whole years! Gigantic: Rampage Edition will be out on April, 9, 2024! It’s an excellent game and you should play it! It’s not an Overwatch clone! It’s not an Overwatch clone!!!”

“Alright, alright, calm down. We hear you,” Uriel said, patting Slone on the head as a way of pacifying her.

“Anyway, as I was saying, despite the progress I’ve made, I’m still lagging behind,” Glenda continued. “At this rate, I’m not sure I can catch up to her before she reaches the full 666 virginities needed to win this competition.”

“So it’s that bad, huh?” Uriel muttered, sighing depressingly as he slumped onto the sofa. “I wish there is more that I can do to help.”

“Oh, Uriel…” Glenda cooed, curling her arms around him and bringing his head closer to her well-endowed bosom. “You have already done more than enough. More than anything a girlfriend can reasonably ask out of her boyfriend.” She then placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. “You have done everything in your power to support me up until now and I couldn’t be more grateful. You shouldn’t beat yourself up over it.”

“Yeah, but still…” Uriel said, his eyes then wandered towards Meridiana. “Hey, Meridiana. Isn’t there something you can do to help? Some advice you can give us to help Glenda get even more virginities? You said you are their teacher, right? Surely, you have some professional advice that can help us out.”

“I’m not allowed to interfere with the competition in such a way that would give one participant an unfair advantage over the others,” Meridiana explained as she sat cross-legged at one of the armchairs in the living room, her eyes passively reading a magazine. “It is because of my position as their teacher that I also act as the unofficial overseer in this competition. Thus, I must remain impartial when it comes to doing anything that might directly affect the results of the competition. It’s like when a teacher teaches her students about the topics of an exam but would not directly help them in answering questions on the exam itself. That just wouldn’t make sense, now would it?”

“Really? That’s how it works? Huh, I have no idea,” Uriel said.

“Of course, when one of the participants gets sick or injured, I am obligated to nurse them back to health as well as assisting them with other medical needs—but that’s about the extent of what I’m allowed to do,” Meridiana continued. “Other than that, I am not permitted to do anything that could potentially show favoritism towards any one of my students. Besides, I have already taught all of the sisters everything I know on the subject. It is one thing to know something and another thing to apply it correctly into solving a practical problem. It is up to each individual participant to apply all the knowledge they've been taught in order to achieve the best possible outcome. The sole purpose of this competition is to test whether the participants have what it takes to become the next Succubus Queen. If Glenda cannot win this competition by her own abilities, then she probably doesn’t deserve it. As harsh as it may sound, that is just how it is.”

“Yeah, but still…” Uriel said.

“It’s alright, Uriel. What Ms. Meridi said was right,” Glenda said, gently grabbing him by the arm. “I already knew that the competition was going to be fierce going in. I know what I’m up against. As much as I want to win this competition as much as possible, I want to do this the proper way.”

“Well, if you say so,” Uriel said. He then got up from the sofa and looked at the whiteboard with a more analytical view, trying to brainstorm ideas in his head as he did so. “Hmm, maybe we’re looking at this the wrong way.”

“What do you mean?” Glenda asked.

“I mean, what if instead of gathering virginities from one source, why don't we go to a different source? Okay, when you think of virgins, what’s the one place where you think you’re going to find a large number of them?”

“Well, college dorms, of course. Most college students are at just the right age to legally have sex without actually having their first sexual experience yet. By almost all accounts, colleges have one of the highest concentrations of virgins and are thus an ideal place to harvest virginities. Not only that, it’s also pretty convenient to do so as they all congregate within one place, making it easy to jump from one virgin to the next.”

“However, it varies depending on the college,” Sloane added. “In colleges where there are more extroverts, they are more likely to lose their virginities from the get-go—as soon as they turn 18—as getting laid is seen as somewhat of a badge of honor to them. The more optimal sources of virgins are colleges with a higher percentage of introverts, people who are more likely to keep their virginities intact due to them being less able to charm a girl into bed.”

“Wow, you guys really thought of the ins and outs of this, huh,” Uriel said with slight amazement.

“Of course. We’ve spent our whole lives studying this topic,” Sloane said. “We’re practically min-maxing when it comes to virginity-gathering,”

“Hmm, okay. I understand the logic behind your strategy so far. But dare I say, I don’t think this is the only major source of virgins around. There’s one place I can think of that could potentially have an even higher concentration of virgins.”

“And what place would that be?” Glenda asked with a raised eyebrow.

Uriel chuckled confidently as he wrote his answer down on the whiteboard with a black marker. “Ladies and gentle-dog, may I present to you the one place with perhaps the highest concentration of virgins…an anime convention!”

Glenda and Sloane stared at Uriel with a deadpan expression for a good couple of seconds. 

“Wow…you really called yourself out like that, huh,” Sloane said while giving him a slow clap. “Nice job.”

“Shut up! I don’t wanna hear it from you, a hardcore gamer with only 14 virginities!” Uriel retorted before pulling out some sort of flyer and placing it on the coffee table for everyone to see. On the flyer was an advertisement for some sort of anime convention, accompanied by several chibi anime pictures and a pink background with cherry blossom designs. “A couple of days from now, there’s going to be a special anime convention taking place at a park not far from here. 

“It’s called Sakuranime Con. This particular anime convention is scheduled specifically to coincide with the blooming of the sakura trees, hence its name ‘sakura anime convention’, or ‘Sakuranime Con’ for short. I’ve been there a couple of times myself and it was great; the combination of anime cosplay and the blooming of the sakura just create this beautiful spectacle unlike anything I’ve ever seen. 

“Anyway, this convention is going to last for one whole week, during which a lot of otakus are going to attend. It’ll be the perfect place to meet a large quantity of virgins. There will be virgins as far as the eye can see.”

“Hmm, I’m not sure about this,” Glenda looked at the flyer with a hint of doubt. “I’ve tried gathering virginities at anime conventions before. They are not as productive as you’d think they are.”

“What? Why is that?” Uriel asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Well, for one thing, I’m not incredibly well-versed in anime myself,” Glenda explained. “You would think that my looks alone would be enough to seduce a typical otaku, but it turns out that a good amount of anime knowledge is usually needed for me to really get a guy’s attention. If they catch even a hint that I’m not as knowledgeable in anime as they want me to be, they’ll not even give me a second glance. Of course, not all of them are like that. I did get a fairly decent amount of virginities from anime conventions, but not as much as if I would generally get from college dorms. The results left a lot to be desired.”

“Yeah, I can sort of see the problem here,” Uriel said, rubbing his chin in deep thought. “There seems to be a trend that’s been going on as of late. Some otakus nowadays don’t just want conventionally attractive girls anymore. They want someone who is both attractive and is a hardcore anime fan like them. Apparently, this combination is incredibly hot at the moment. In some circles of the anime community, it is known as the ‘Marin Phenomenon’, named after Kitagawa Marin from ‘My Dress-Up Darling’.”

“See? I don’t even know half the things you’re saying just now. That just goes to show how out-of-touch I am with the anime community. There’s no way I can get a sufficient number of virginities from a group like that.”

“Well, if that’s the case, then it should be easy to rectify. I’m a huge anime fan. I can help guide you through the basics of anime knowledge so that you can more easily get those otaku virginities.”

Glenda looked at Uriel with a hint of doubt. “Hmm, I don’t know. You said that this anime convention is happening in a couple of days. How much can I really learn for just those couple of days? Plus, if I go to this convention, I could potentially miss out on the virginities that I could get back at college.”

“Okay, I know this is a long shot but I’ve got a good feeling about this. Besides, like you said before, even with your current speed of collecting virginities, you might not be able to catch up with Lucille. At this point, we need to think outside the box if you’re going to get ahead in this competition. It’s a gamble for sure, but from where I’m standing, the potential rewards outweigh the potential risks.”

Glenda pondered for a while before looking at Sloane. “Hmm…what do you think, Sloane?”

“Huh? Don’t look at me,” Sloane said with a slight panic. “You know I’m the more indecisive one out of the two of us. I’ll just go with whatever you decide.”

With that, Glenda pondered for a while longer before coming to a decision. “Alright, you know what? I think it’s worth a shot. We’ll try it your way.”

Uriel responded with a warm smile. “Thank you for placing your trust in me. I’ll be sure to not let you down.” 

Glenda returned with a warm smile of her own. “How can I not place my trust on you? You’re my boyfriend after all.”

“Yeah, that is true.” Afterwards, Uriel took out a notebook in order to jot down notes as he planned out every detail of his anime convention virginity hunt as meticulously as possible. “Okay, so here’s how this plan is going to work.”

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on Patreon. With as little as $1 a month, you’ll get advanced chapters several days earlier than on this site. It really helps me out a lot. Thank you very much.

6