Chapter 3 – Booth
9.6k 6 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon enough, she managed to drop them, putting me in my underwear. Completely unbothered by the view, she dropped those too and my lower half was now exposed to the air. I didn’t know how to feel about this. I was torn between the shyness of being seen by a girl I wasn’t close to and the excitement of the situation.

With her serious-looking glasses, semi-long black hair, and deep black eyes, it wasn’t just once or twice that I dreamed about doing something with the most industrious girl in our class.

Jarah examined my tool like a doctor would and commented.

“It’s the first time I see yours, Wade. Aren’t you quite massive?”

“I-Is that so?”

My cock’s size was the one thing I was proud of. Even though I never had the opportunity to make good use of it since I was born.

“Yeah. Is it because we’re high schoolers now? I don’t think anyone was as big as you in middle school. Come on, sit on the chair.”

The way she said it, it was like she had the opportunity to witness all her classmates’ dicks in middle school. I was starting to believe that there was something wrong with the world. With me missing memories of how I arrived at school, how everyone behaved differently, and this strange thing about sexual education, it was like I was in a parallel world or something.

I sat on the chair as instructed. After commenting on my penis, Jarah went to work. She took the pillow from the bed to put it on the ground, in front of the chair. After dropping to her knees on the pillow, she grasped my shaft and I couldn’t help shivering. To think that the too-serious Jarah would touch my tool! This was like a dream come true. I immediately got hard, my pulsating dick progressively towering in my classmate's small hand, a bit of precum even getting released from my glans.

“Oh, I barely touched you and you’re getting hard? I haven’t seen anything like this since elementary school. That’s great, it’ll save us tons of time.”

She smiled happily and, noticing the small amount of precum dripping from my tip, she gave it a quick lick, pushing me to moan in pleasure. Startled, she looked up at me once more.

“What’s wrong, Wade?”

I felt ashamed to react so much with so little but it couldn’t be helped. This was my first fellatio, after all.

“Sorry, it just felt good.”

“Huh? That little lick?”

“Y-yeah.”

“Weirdo.”

My face burned and I knew I was blushing hard. However, she didn’t seem to say this to be mean but more like she truly thought I was odd.

“Wow, you’re even more splendid fully erected. The girls who were with you in middle school must have been very happy.”

I didn’t know what to answer. Which girls was she talking about? Even though I did dream of getting together with a girl for as long as my age, it never happened. Except in my masturbation fantasies!

Not bothered by my lack of comeback, Jarah went straight to it. I watched as her small mouth came closer to my dick, not believing I would receive a blowjob from my classmate, just like that. And then, it happened. With one large gulp, she engulfed the whole thing into her cavity.

I felt the moist sensation of her saliva, the warmth of her mouth, and the small licks given by her tongue.

Damn, it feels so good! So that’s a head! It’s the best!

Once she had me inside, she started bobbing her head energetically while using her tongue on my glans, in a very practiced manner. I could see her mouth distorted by the size of my penis making back and forth with a suction sound, making for an extremely erotic scene. Coupled with the amazing feeling I was receiving, we were only a few seconds in and I couldn’t hold back anymore.

“Darn it! Jarah!”

With a large groan of ecstasy, I exploded into her mouth, sending my spunk straight into her throat. Taken by surprise by my sudden ejaculation, she whimpered, her eyes wide open, trying to accommodate the large quantity of sperm invading her mouth. All the while, her tongue continued to stimulate my glans automatically, as if trying to force me to send even more semen out, which is precisely what happened. I saw her throat moving up and down, proof that she was swallowing my seed as it came. The sole thought of this diligent girl gulping my sperm as if it were the most normal thing in the world kept me rock hard right in her mouth.

When I finished coming, her tongue switched from stimulating me to cleaning everything. A few seconds later, she released my dick and took a deep breath.

“What the heck, Wade?”

“S-sorry!”

“What do you mean, sorry? Why didn’t you tell me you were a quick ejaculator?”

“My bad, I didn’t mean to come so quickly…”

“What? Why are you acting like it’s a bad thing? You’re seriously weird, Wade.”

“Huh?”

She lost me once more. A good thing? Being a premature ejaculator?

Wait. She said quick ejaculator, right? Not premature ejaculator?

Stupidly, I couldn’t help asking her.

“Is it a… good thing?”

“You should know better than anyone else! And here I thought I was lucky today but you’re a quick ejaculator on top of the rest! And you’re still hard! Can it get any better?”

Okay, I don’t get anything about what’s happening. I give up for now. It’s too much for me to take in. But darn, that blowjob. It was amazing. Who knew Jarah could give such a good head?

I decided to stop thinking for now and go with the flow.

“Thank you, Jarah, it felt incredible.”

“Really? I’m glad. Can I expect a lot in return? Now, we still have some time to practice. I want to get even better at it.”

For real? Is this paradise? Maybe I’m still sleeping in my bed and dreaming? But, man, that’d be a shame. If this is a dream, I don’t want to wake up any time soon. Or ever!

 

Read 30 more chapters here: https://subscribestar.adult/dictatelion

165