Assault Rifle G-11
37 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Check out the youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@SnowwindTCG)


[Title: Witnessing a Clash Between Two Female Warriors]

[Author: ㅇㅇ 221]

[An image depicting two women engaged in combat]

[I apologize for causing a commotion by sharing this.. But is this truly the caliber of a battle between a nun and an angel? It's a clash of titans... But why on earth did they choose to fight inside a convenience store? It's outrageous! I nearly lost my life]

**

[Total Comments: 35]

[ㅇㅇ (118.235): The physique of one of them is certainly striking...]

[ConvenienceStoreProA: In this realm, law-abiding citizens like us always bear the brunt.]

[ConvenienceStoreProB: We've had Juan, an 84-year-old, and Danson, a serial killer, duke it out right in front of our convenience store. There's a noticeable disparity in their caliber.]

[30YearOldVirginKimPyeonbong: I can't help but wonder about their compatibility in more intimate settings...]

[ㅇㅇ: Is this the convenience store near Seoul Station Line 1? Well, at least it's never dull over there...]

ㄴ[ㅇㅇ (118.235): Absolutely, it's always livelyㅋㅋ]

The convenience store they were talking about, Seoul Station Line 1, is a real place teeming with various unsavory characters, almost like a haven for them.

If it weren't for that, not a single day would pass without such incidents occurring.

What's more, despite being a mere bystander, it's obvious that I ended up bearing the brunt of their altercation, even though the reasons behind it confused me.

Why does life suddenly feel so miserable?

 

"I, uh, I'm sorry," the two individuals before me murmured, their heads bowed in apology as I stood there, my head wrapped tightly in bandages.

 Despite Alencia's efforts to treat my injuries, the persistent headache lingered, leaving me feeling dizzy. 

It almost felt worse than witnessing gangsters brawl with knives outside the convenience store. 

At least in that scenario, firearms weren't involved, and there weren't any superhumans deflecting bullets with ease.

"I thought Mr. Hyun-woo was being held hostage, so I... I believed the White Mage, holding a gun against Mr. Hyun-woo's waist was threatening him with no chance for resistance," Alencia confessed, her expression tinged with unease. 

Upon pondering further, her statement seemed entirely plausible, leaving little room for argument.

“I assumed Seretini had done sinful deeds, and came to this conclusion.”

 I mused, uncertain but suspecting that Aluncia's urgency to help me stemmed from that very scene. 

"However, was it necessary to escalate the situation to such an extent? Even in the presence of an ordinary bystander, shouldn't you consider tempering your actions to avoid unnecessary conflict?" I questioned aloud, contemplating the decision-making process that led to the confrontation.

 It was the first time I'd witnessed the peculiar occurrence of a whirlwind accompanying a person's movement.

Ah, indeed. One side resembled an angel, while the other exuded the aura of a holy maiden blessed by the divine. They were far from ordinary humans.

"But I never imagined humans would sustain such severe injuries. They seem much more fragile than they appear.” However, the white mage, Seretini said, seemed unfazed by my injuries, displaying a lack of empathy that I found disconcerting

It was evident that to this small angel, conscience held no sway. 

Perhaps it was naive of me to expect ethical considerations from someone who brandished a gun at me the moment I stepped into the convenience store.

"...Honestly, I was taken aback as well. I never anticipated Mr.Kim Hyunwoo would be more delicate than the children at the orphanage," Alencia confessed, her tone laced with genuine remorse for overlooking my vulnerability. It was a surprising admission from her. 

Despite the differences in our respective universes, the notion of being considered weaker than children from an orphanage felt incongruous to me. 

After all, I maintained a rigorous exercise regimen and possessed a respectable level of muscularity. 

I even had a history of subduing a knife-wielding assailant at the convenience store. 

Growing up, I refrained from getting into fights, although my high school years were marked by a few too many fights, which gave my parent’s many headaches.

"But isn't it more illogical for those humans? Besides, Alencia, you've been shot in the head multiple times and you’re okay?," I pointed out, questioning the disparity in our perceived vulnerabilities.

"Yes? Ah... I'm fine. Even if I'm struck by such a 'toy,' it's more discomforting than anything else, not exactly ticklish," Alencia chuckled, her demeanor seemingly light-hearted despite the gravity of our conversation. 

Listening to her tone, it didn’t seem to sound like a joke.

“Regardless, magic used by white mages is no big deal as long as you have faith.”

“What faith? Isn’t your body merely composed entirely of muscles, with no room for anything else in your brain?,” Seretini interjected, skeptical of Alencia’s faith.

“...You have no right to tell me that”, Alencia replied back.

Their relationship seemed strained, as if they had harbored a grudge against each other for quite some time.

"It's alright if you two want to settle your differences, but could you please take it outside the convenience store? Or better yet, send me away painlessly first, then proceed with your quarrel," I suggested, hoping to prevent any further unnecessary conflict.

"Firstly, there are some tasks that need to be done. Since our esteemed senior white mage arrived first, would it be acceptable for me to assist them first?" I proposed, seeking Alencia’s approval.

“Yes, please go right ahead,” Alencia nodded nonchalantly.

“Well then, please follow me once more. We have some packages stored in the warehouse that need retrieving from the safe,” I spoke to Seretini while Alencia supported me.

By the way, was it against the rules for outsiders to access this area? Most ordinary convenience stores restrict access to their warehouses, but there didn't seem to be any such notice here.

-Store Manager-

[The warehouse may serve as a shelter in certain circumstances, so it's not strictly off-limits. However, it's best to avoid allowing unrelated customers entry. It has been confirmed that certain intelligent beings are affected when entering.]

So, judging from that, it’s best not to let them in.

The problem now is I can’t do it myself due to this throbbing headache and injuries I sustained.

-Store Manager-

[When you reach the warehouse door, you don’t have to personally retrieve it from the safe. Insert the key into the warehouse door, and it will come out. Originally, it’s not allowed, but considering your condition, we’re making an exception.]

Oh, I’m sincerely grateful for this exception, to the point that tears well up.

Couldn’t they have used this consideration to prevent those two from causing chaos at the convenience store in advance?.

At the very least, if they had mediated in advance, I might not have ended up in this situation.

“Where…”

As the store manager said, I inserted the key into the package safe at the warehouse door and turned it.

The key fit perfectly, and when I opened the door, there was only one well-packaged package in an otherwise empty space.

That must be the package the store manager mentioned.

“Is this the item I ordered?.”

“Yes, most likely.”

The Master of the White Mages, Seretini, had a completely different expression from when she was fighting, and picked up the package with a cheerful expression.

To boldly step into such an eerie and desolate space without hesitation, these people here are undeniably not only different physically but also mentally from those back in my world.

Once those two depart, I should probably reevaluate the information about U.C-1221.

Initially, I presumed this universe resembled something straight out of a typical fantasy novel, but it has certainly exceeded my expectations. 

As someone living in the genre of survival in a convenience store, being unaware of future customers could seriously endanger my life. 

Reflecting on it, I felt more threatened by the people of U.C-1221 than by the peculiar convenience store itself.

"Ah, there you are!" Seretini exclaimed as she casually unwrapped the package with her bare hands. 

Inside lay a pristine, white assault rifle G11, crafted by a renowned German firearms company, adorned with golden angel wings. She also seemed to regard the gun as a magical artifact, capable of unleashing flames akin to spells and dispatching multiple adversaries effortlessly. 

Looking at the gun, I could see the similarities.

"Are you satisfied now?" I inquired, puzzled by Seretini's enthusiastic response.

"Yes! I'm thrilled! It's exactly what I wanted, and it's so affordable!" she exclaimed. 

Affordable? When I glanced at the prices in the rocket store, even the cheapest items were priced in the millions. 

Was this considered affordable? 

Or perhaps Seretini simply possessed substantial wealth, making such expenses seem trivial. 

To the affluent, it was likely equivalent to a few hundred won, which meant little to us.

"It was worth risking my life to come to this remote countryside!" Seretini embraced the gun as if it were a cherished toy received on Children's Day.

Alright then. It's not my place to delve into the pastimes of the wealthy. As long as Seretini doesn't stir up any more trouble in the convenience store, I'm content.

I never imagined I'd witness bullets flying in a convenience store during my lifetime. 

Well, to be precise, I died and came back to life and despite surviving such an ordeal, I can't shake the feeling that I would have died for this absurd reason. 

How did it come to this?

"Now it's Alencia's turn. You returned because of the picture you left here yesterday, correct?." 

"Oh, yes! Thank goodness. I left it here," Alencia exclaimed with relief, her expression brightening at the mention of the picture.

Heading to the counter, I retrieved the photo from the drawer and handed it to her. "You've kept it well. Thank you so much," she expressed her gratitude.

"It's nothing. Just be sure not to forget it next time and be cautious,"

"What is it? Is that a picture of the nefarious Rachel?" Seretini interjected, glancing at the photo and mentioning the woman's name.

"If you utter her real name in front of Mr. Kim Hyunwoo, do you not know what will happen to him?!" Alencia suddenly shrieked, covering my ears with both hands.

"Oh, dear! Should we commence a blessing right here? Mr. Hyunwoo, if you feel like your brain is going to split open or your brain’s inside will explode, please let me know immediately!!,” she exclaimed.

Furthermore, she began hurriedly rummaging through her pockets, evidently looking for something. 

However, despite my pounding headache, it wasn't severe enough to make me fear my brain might split open. The discomfort stemmed solely from the shock of the impact when I was flung away.

But was her name truly Rachel? It struck me as odd. 

When I searched for her photo on Tree Wiki, I found a black magic sorceress named Erebos who bore a striking resemblance to Seretini before me. 

Perhaps the name mentioned in the document differed from what they were called in Universe-1221. 

Such discrepancies in names  weren't uncommon after all.

"Don't worry. He won't be affected even if he hears our real names.”

"He’ll be perfectly fine. Usually, their eyes blacken and begin to melt from the outset when they transform into them," Seretini added nonchalantly.

"What are you talking about?!" I shuddered at Seretini’s explanation. 

This time, the term 'them' came from the mouths of the individuals from Universe-1221. 

Though I was unaware of the circumstances, Alencia's reaction made me feel as though I was on the verge of facing death once again. 

Thankfully, it seemed less dire this time around.

"Well, it appears that 'this generation's' Saintess isn't well-versed in the affairs of this U.C. convenience store, huh? Oh, come to think of it, they probably didn't receive a typical inheritance from the previous Saintess either," Seretini remarked.

"...Yes, I heard that my predecessor was consumed by them. Thus, I had no choice but to temporarily assume the title of Saintess and learn through the remaining records and documents," Alencia replied.

Listening to their conversation, I still found myself utterly perplexed and wished they would provide a bit more explanation.

"Perfect timing. Originally, this was something Mr. Kim Hyunwoo was supposed to explain when he was working, but it might be beneficial to hear the explanation in advance, considering the conversation might become lengthy," Seretini remarked.

“What is it?.”

Seretini placed the gun back in its box and gestured towards the table, indicating that there was something significant they needed to discuss.

"This is an old tale about the three transcendents in this universe and the U.C. convenience store.”

-Store Manager-

[That's excellent. Originally, I expected Mr. Kim Hyunwoo learned of this when he officially began working, but hearing the explanation beforehand isn't a bad idea.]

Even the usually reserved store manager sent me a message. I already had an inkling, but it was becoming increasingly clear that this U.C. convenience store was more than just a peculiar establishment.

3