Pepsi Tower (Prologue)
629 6 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(New series picked up, checked around, and no one has done this before so it won't happen like the other one lol)


When do you reckon a guy finds himself in a real bind?

 Is it when he reaches a restroom urgently, only to find it devoid of toilet paper?.

Or, to make matters worse, when the urgently visited spot turns out to be the ladies' room? 

Perhaps it's when a lone bullet casing remains after a round of shooting?

Any of these scenarios would undoubtedly qualify as a genuine predicament. Now, let me throw another one into the mix – 

- The Boss -

“Boss, I’m sorry… I mistakenly added an extra 0.”

“So, you added an extra 0 to 18? Damn it!.”

Before me loomed a towering structure of Pepsi bottles, standing about 2 meters tall.

Why on earth was this colossal tower even here? It wasn't just a mere delivery mishap; it transformed into a contemporary work of art, a satirical take on modern society. 

This insane collaboration between the boss's ordering blunder and the delivery guy's artistic flair could rival Italy's renowned Leaning Tower of Pisa in terms of creativity. 

Strangely, at this moment, the disparity between Italy's 55-meter Tower of Pisa and the petite yet mighty Pepsi tower before me seemed negligible.

Yet I made a post about it.

[Title: Real-time Screw-up of a Gaming Addict.jpg]

[Author: Anonymous(98)]

[The boss ordered 180 bottles of Pepsi by mistake, and the delivery guy stacked them into a tower. How do I clean up this mess? I’m screwed!.]

[Total Comments: 18]

[Anonymous (118): Congratulations, you gaming addict! LOL]

[GamingAddictA: I’ll give it 18 thumbs up! Way to screw it up!]

[GamingAddictB: It’s not even that much, it’s nothing! LOL]

[GentleGamerJ: I hear that Pepsi is not delicious.]

ㄴ[PotatoChipKiller (121): This taste-blind, flavor-disordered person probably likes Coca-Cola. Makes me want to smack them with a pot.]

[30YearOldVirginKimPepsiLover: User, 180 bottles of Pepsi on your back and your waist… which one will give in first, I wonder?]

ㄴ[Anonymous (397): Their mom’s spine will give in first.]

ㄴ[Anonymous (175: You crazy bastard! LOL]

l

It is the way of life, damn it.

The current situation mirrors the unfavorable response to this piece of writing. Each cola bottle holds approximately 1.5L, and since I've packed them in sets of 6, each bundle weighs around 9kg. 

To make matters worse, there are a staggering 30 bundles of these 9kg packs. Simply considering the weight of the contents alone amounts to roughly 270kg. 

When you factor in the weight of the bottles, packaging, and logistical boxes, it's bound to be even heavier.

This is undoubtedly messed up, requiring no further contemplation.

I find myself facing the worst situation in my life.

 However, at that moment, I remained oblivious. I believed nothing could be more dreadful than this, only to realize situations can worsen.

“Well, I'll sort it out on my own.”

Thunk-! 

Just as I muttered while putting back my phone, the tower collapsed, hitting the back of my head due to a sudden gust of wind.

Fortunately, the pain was brief. 

The aftermath consisted of a gradually reddening field of vision and the sensation of my hands and feet growing colder. Even in this situation, only one thought occupied my mind. 

In the presence of a floor soaked in a bright red color, an instinctively uttered phrase surfaced.

“Ah… I want to go home…”

These were the last words uttered by Kim Hyun-woo, representing the genuine sincerity of a convenience worker whose first innocence had been shattered.

7