Deduction
336 7 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The result of the coin toss is...TAILS! As such, I will be choosing the least voted option. The coin toss was performed in the Discord server as well so the readers who are there have proof of it happening! This coin toss thing won't be happening to every vote, just the gag ones that don't have much impact to the story. I will also notify everyone if the vote will be coin tossed.

15: Deduction

"None of your business."

"..."

"..."

After saying as such, you suddenly felt weird as it wasn't something you were going to say. Still, you shrugged it off and continued to walk away leaving the principal with a dumbfounded expression.

The detention thing was something you had expected. It's just an hour of extra class after the classes are over, you could take that time to review your studies instead of listening to the ramblings of the teacher about ethics, anyway, that's not important. It's more important to study!

You saw Andrew in the infirmary getting patched up and told him the news. He seemed to be relieved that you and he won't get expelled but also annoyed he has to do that extra class.

"You can study more in detention."

"...Why would we still study in detention?"

"Don't you want to enter the top 10?"

"Guh-!?"

Perhaps finding your interaction cute, the nurse patching up Andrew giggled which made Andrew a bit dazed.

Looking at the nurse, she is indeed a beauty. Instantly, your eyes focused on her chest...where her name tag was placed. [Freya Malts]. Yep, it was because you were looking at her name tag. Definitely not anything else.

Also...Freya? As in the Norse Goddess of Love, Beauty, and all that!?

...Is it fine for a hot nurse with such a name to be tending to young boys!? Isn't she just too seductive!?

Ahem, study...study...study...

You continued to chant 'study' in your mind to rid yourself of these thoughts. She is too old for you. Yep, no chance at all. Better to not mind it...

On the other hand, Andrew is clearly seduced already.

You hit the back of his head and pulled him away.

"Alright, stop staring at the hot nurse. Let's get back to class."

"A-ah!? Boss!"

Embarrassed that he was caught, Andrew's face quickly went red and chased after you.

From behind, you could hear the nurse's giggling seemingly touching your heartstrings but still pushed yourself to ignore it.

Devil...there's a succubus in this school!

Freya's Favorability with you has risen(+15)

Current Favorability with Freya: 15 (Interest)

...

Speechless, you stared at it for a while before dismissing it.

Maybe it is worth a while to come back to the infirmary every now and then...

As you were thinking this, you and Andrew got back to the classroom and went back to your seats. Saya asked about what happened and you told her.

You thought that the quiet girl, Saya, would decrease her favorability with you but instead, it shot up and you could see the blushes in her ears.

Saya's Favorability with you has risen(+10)

Current Favorability with Saya: 30 (Respect)

"H-heeeh, you protected someone you barely know...Rei, you're pretty cool..."

"Really?"

"U-un! Also...reliable..."

"I see. Thanks, Saya."

"I-it's fine..."

Saya started blushing even more.

Saya's Favorability with you has risen(+10)

Current Favorability with Saya: 40 (Crush)

"..."

Your jaw dropped in disbelief as you saw the window that popped up.

What the heck is this? So fast!?

You looked back to Saya and her blushing face. For a while, you didn't know what to say.

Finally, you sighed and didn't think too much about it. You're all just kids anyway and this is just a child's crush.

Time passed, it was finally lunchtime again. Feeling that it might be too cruel to leave Saya even after you had reached the desired favorability level, you ate with her once again.

Suddenly, another person approached and sat down next to you with a lunchbox on hand. It was Andrew.

"You're not bothering Vivienne again?"

"B-boss, can we not talk about that? I'm not an idiot, I know why those older students came to find me yesterday..."

"...I see..."

Is he telling that Vivienne was the one who caused such an incident?

Looking back on her now, you found that she's quietly eating on her table without anyone else. The other students are either on their own groups or flocking around the ikemen Cyrus and other Class Rep Lacie. She was the only one now who didn't have anyone to eat with her.

"Did you tell everyone that?"

"What? No! If I did, she may really send some thugs after me after school!"

Andrew spoke in a hushed tone, clearly afraid of being overheard.

If it wasn't Andrew then someone else probably saw what happened yesterday and saw Vivienne watching them as well. Perhaps out of jealous revenge, a rumor has quietly spread around the school...

Typical of kids, always the mischief.

You also saw her silhouette back then but she was on the third floor, why would she be there? One thing of note was that the Principal's office is also on the third floor.

You closed your eyes and tried to remember the Principal's office.

It was quite an orderly room with minimal design. There was a picture frame on the Principal's desk with its back turned on you but you remember catching a glimpse of it from the window's reflection behind the principal. In the picture was the principal along with two more adults and a kid. The kid had similar features as Vivienne...

Coupled with the fact that the Principal didn't immediately believe the story of the older students before and their attitude at the time, you deduced that they did not know Vivienne prior to that time but Vivienne saw what happened and reported it to the Principal herself.

Opening your eyes again, you can't help but wonder at what had just happened. It was as if you could scroll back in time with your memories easily...was this also part of the System's assistance? To view the 'History' of events?

Anyway, it was a convenient thing. Especially for reviewing and subtle 'cheating' in exams. Yep. It was not 'cheating' if you can 'remember' the lessons...right?

Ahem. In any case, your deduction is still merely deduction with no proofs to back it up. Still, Vivienne herself is still just a kid, should she be isolated so early in her years, it could prove to be detrimental in her future.

Sighing, you deliberated if you should invite her to your own group or ignore her.

I should really do a timeskip soon...after most of the decisions have been made as template on how his future years will fly by. XD No coin toss for this vote so vote what you want!

Choose!
  • Invite her
  • Ignore her
Total voters: 19 · This poll was closed on Mar 14, 2020 12:00 PM.
10