Lacie’s Troubles
305 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

16: Lacie's Troubles

You ignored the look Andrew and Saya gave you as you walked in front of Vivienne.

With a smile, you asked if she could join you guys.

"Do you want to eat with us?"

Vivienne looked shocked as she didn't seem to expect you to ask her. It seems she was already aware of the rumors that have been going around the school and was prepared to be alone.

After thinking for a bit, she nodded.

She picked up her lunch box and followed behind you which garnered the gaze of everyone in the room.

You could see Lacie pout but seeing as there was no loss in Favorability, you guess that she didn't really think badly of you. You also see Cyrus flash that knowing smile again as if he understood something...it was still unknown whether that's his default smile or he really did know something...

Anyway, Vivienne followed behind you and sat beside you as you start to eat your lunch.

Both Saya and Andrew were still confused about what was happening. Seeing this, you started to speak casually.

"Oh yeah, I saw your picture in the Principal's office, are you related to him?"

"Ah? Yes. He is my uncle."

"You told him about what happened yesterday?"

"U-un...I thought you would be in trouble so I told him what I saw...did uncle punish you?"

You just shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"It's just a week of detention. Nothing bad."

"But that's wrong! It wasn't your fault!"

Vivienne pouted and seemed to be ready to scold her uncle. You just shrugged and didn't care too much about it.

Still, hearing your conversation, both Saya and Andrew seemed to understand now. While Andrew looked at Vivienne apologetically, Saya was blushing while looking at you discreetly as she ate.

Only now did Vivienne also understood what happened and her expression changed.

Vivienne's Favorability with you has risen(+25)

Current Favorability with Vivienne: 20 (Friend)

She looked at you with gratitude but you continued to pretend that you didn't notice as you silently ate.

With two more people in your group, the conversation seemed to be livelier and Saya is also slowly becoming less shy with other people as well.

After some time, lunchtime ended and classes resumed.

Once classes had ended comes detention. There wasn't anything special that happened. Your parents had already been notified about it so they know they will wait for you a bit longer.

You and Andrew spent the detention not listening and continued studying instead. While Andrew was reviewing the lessons from earlier, you were already reading books ahead of your grade...

The teacher sighed and didn't know what to do. On one hand, he can't scold them to stop studying and listen to the class, on the other hand, he is also too lazy to bother about detention classes...

Since this was the case, the teacher simply decided to laze around and just made sure that you two weren't dozing off.

After detention ended, you walked to the front gate where your parents are waiting while Andrew followed behind. It seems his parents were also waiting at the gate at this time.

While on your way, you noticed Lacie idling about in the corridor, seemingly waiting for someone.

"Lacie, your ride hasn't come yet?"

"Hm? Ah, it's you two...no, my chauffeur is already here."

"Aren't you going home then?"

"I...I'm just waiting for my parents!"

"...I see."

Looking at Lacie, you think that she's merely throwing a tantrum after seeing her friends go home with their parents except for her. Maybe she thinks that if she doesn't ride with her chauffeur, her parents would come instead.

Maybe they will come...maybe not...still, how long is she going to wait here?

You asked her where she is living and noticed that it's actually in the same area as where you live. You're practically neighbors.

Should you ask her to come with you instead? Maybe tell her that she should just go home and stop waiting? Or just nod and be on your way?

Lacie's troubles


RESULT OF VOTES:

Invite Lacie to go with you - 19

Tell Lacie to stop waiting - 2

Nod and be on your way - 1

...I realize that this story is turning more and more into a Dating Sim Game XD I should probably start toning it down and start to be more...sci-fi-y XD

7